Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily (287 Views)

Update From Perfectchanger BTC Buy And Sell Rates / Pls Help Me Review Perfectchanger..com / PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by promisehod: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
1. Go to www.perfectchanger.com

2. First you will have to Click on BUY B.T.C, Choose Bank Transfer and then choose To Balance, This will be bought at Normal Market Rate

3. After Successful Payment your account will be credited with the B.T.C

4. Now you will click on SELL B.T.C, You will be asked what to Receive, Choose U.S.D.T, enter the amount and then submit you will then be asked to provide your U.S.D.T address on the next page, at this point network fee for transfer has been calculated alongside

5. As simple as that, Always check on the home Page for current Rates and do remember sometimes is cheaper there than any other Place

Enjoy your Day, Has Query use the Livechat or whatsapp number at the bottom of the Page
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by Snitch24(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol
Wsh kine format be this
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by promisehod: 4:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Snitch24:
Lol
Wsh kine format be this

Must you talk?? Did PerfectChanger Start existing today? go and confirm the domain, Others viewed and walked away you that knows nothing want to talk.

This post does not mean is a new site, is just to clear those that are a bit confuse
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by promisehod: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Always check for Rate
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by Snitch24(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
promisehod:

Must you talk?? Did PerfectChanger Start existing today? go and confirm the domain, Others viewed and walked away you that knows nothing want to talk.

This post does not mean is a new site, is just to clear those that are a bit confuse
I will come back to in few years
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by promisehod: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Snitch24:

I will come back to in few years

Like i said, you must not Talk, Buy from where you are buying, always comment what you are sure of, i cannot beg you to stop evil because i know one day you will own a Business and people will also end at nothing but to destroy your Image for no reason, the worst part is that you have not transaction there and got a bad experience to share with people, you just feel like talking what you don't know. This post has more than 100 views and people who don't have anything to say walked away except you
Re: How To Get USDT From Perfectchanger Easily by Snitch24(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
promisehod:

Like i said, you must not Talk, Buy from where you are buying, always comment what you are sure of, i cannot beg you to stop evil because i know one day you will own a Business and people will also end at nothing but to destroy your Image for no reason, the worst part is that you have not transaction there and got a bad experience to share with people, you just feel like talking what you don't know. This post has more than 100 views and people who don't have anything to say walked away except you

No Pune intended

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Pure Water Factory, How Much Will It Cost Answer Needed Urgently / Flamechain Airdrop / All U Need To Know To Be A Mobile App Developer? Attend #empowertech FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.