Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka (28335 Views)

Just In: Kogi Tribunal; Murtala Ajaka Of Sdp Humble Ododo And Apc Again / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by chokekachy: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Governorship candidate of Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Kogi State, Murtala Ajaka, has alleged irregularities in Saturday’s election.

Ajaka said he won’t challenge the outcome of the poll in court if he loses as it will be a waste of time.

Speaking on Channels TV’s ‘The 2023 Verdict: Off-Cycle Elections,’ Ajaka had claimed that the election was rigged with the support of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

“In the whole of the five local governments in central, the whole of the five local governments in central, there was no election anywhere. They wrote results. Result sheets were given to Yahaya Bello

“In Okene local government, they turned out over 130,000 votes, haba! And INEC accepted that result and what is on the BVAS is less than 30,000.

“With all due respect to the person of the INEC chairman, if they don’t do a checklist and investigate their officials that went to Kogi State and allow this to stand, I doubt if there will be election in 2027.

“Because people will go into that election armed and I fear Somalia will be a child’s play.

“If we knew it would be the same old music, we would have played along with that old music by inflating the results from my area.

“When the commission told us yesterday that they were looking into this case, we were hopeful, that is why everybody relaxed. Only for them now to collate these results. It is annoying. Three local governments are producing 230,000-something votes,”
he said,

When asked why he was agitated since he had evidence to prove that the election was rigged, Ajaka said, “What am I going to court to do when the same INEC that did this is going to come as a witness to defend what they did? So it is a waste of time. Except the party people because I’m hugely disappointed. If the INEC chairman allows this to stand, they are looking for trouble in Nigeria.

“You gave me assurance that the election would be transparent, you allowed me to waste my time, spend my money, mobilise my people, only for you to write the results. Even if I’m not sad about it, you expect my supporters to be happy. I assure you if they allow this to stand as they are allowing in all the states now, they are calling for anarchy in this country.”
https://dailytrust.com/kogi-election-was-rigged-but-i-wont-waste-my-time-in-court-sdp-candidate/

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by immortalcrown(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Who never agree go later agree say e don cast. Naija na disgrace.

The court is no longer the hope of a common man in Nigeria.
Sharpsharp00123:
but democracy wasn’t in danger when Labour Party won in abia? U igbos only see one side of life, when u are winning it’s cool n it should continue. But when u lose then it’s ojoro n everything must scatter
If you are sane, what does Igbo have to do with LP in the Kogi governorship election and how did you know the commenter is an Igbo? If you reason with your brain, explain why you drag Igbo under this post.

Meanwhile, any time your opponents or enemies record the APC-kind of victory against you in anything, may you be served what you now call justice for LP. Every creature on earth, when judging your case, shall never fail to serve you that "justice". Again, may the way APC got that victory over LP be the only way you can succeed in everything you do. May you fail when you don't use the APC method. If you see this as a bad prayer, you are a hypocrite. Only a hypocrite will feel bad when wished what he or she appreciates.

122 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Urheadmaster(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yakubu the INEC chairman is a threat to our democracy

180 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by EmeeNaka: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
Story.
Nigeria will never experience democracy with the nature of people who have hijacked power.

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Sharpsharp00123: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yakubu the chairman of inec is a threat to our democracy
but democracy wasn’t in danger when Labour Party won in abia?

U igbos only see one side of life, when u are winning it’s cool n it should continue

But when u lose then it’s ojoro n everything must scatter

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
This Murtala is very intelligent unlike those clowns made a fool of by lawyers who made so much money from their foolishness.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Oga if you have evidence I will advise you go to court. Many have gone to court and they won. Saying that because INEC will be a witness at the tribunal therefore you won't go is either naivety or deceit.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by buharibanjo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Broad day light Annini
Pray Tinubu helps u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by socialmediaman: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC has destroyed the integrity of the judicial system, which could make elections get more violent as candidates may go back to using thugs to avoid the courts at all cost

Whatever progress APC met, they destroyed!

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by OVB123: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Please stop complaining about the election because if you were in Yahaya Bello's shoe, you will do thesame thing. Just accept the result in good fate because politicians are same.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by ganisucks(f): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
He should go. Baba blue might help him with Olanipekun magic. Ajaka, GO TO COURT.

1 Like

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Haba muri ajaka you don't want lawyers to eat from you? Meanwhile in imo state

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
but it's not a threat where SDP rig Abi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by BERNIMOORE: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Really waste of not only time but also resources.... I wonder how they have access to sensitive material in the first place so easily

14 Likes

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by ganisucks(f): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
yarimo:
Haba muri ajaka you don't want lawyers to eat from you? Meanwhile in imo state
Another clueless SWAGA personnel who doesn't know who backed Ajaka. You don't know this was a big slap on your Principals face. You don't know your principal flew to Saudi Arabia thinking he had finished Bello. They say he needed someone to help him sit down when he heard Oddo had won.
😆😅🤣😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
ganisucks:

Another clueless SWAGA personnel who doesn't know who backed Ajaka. You don't know this was a big slap on your Principals face. You don't know your principal flew to Saudi Arabia thinking he had finished Bello. They say he needed someone to help him sit down when he heard Oddo had won.
😆😅🤣😂
hehehe them say them say from losers grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Chicagograduate(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
The judiciary and INEC are against the use of IREV as a lawful method to determine the credibility of election because they cannot be able to receive bribe if the IREV results are use as an exhibit in court.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Chicagograduate(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga if you have evidence I will advise you go to court. Many have gone to court and they won. Saying that because INEC will be a witness at the tribunal therefore you won't go is either naivety or deceit.
You mean,the kangaroo court?Nah!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by FreeStuffsNG: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
If he is second place then it's worth testing the legal system but if he's 3rd, abeg, follow your mind. 3rd can only be first in the mob world of unpatriotic LP mob.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by 7lives: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
yarimo:
but it's not a threat where SDP rig Abi

What an abracadabrian almighty algebraic equation !
SDP election strategist is a man of supersonic talent

2 Likes

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by CSTRR: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This Murtala is very intelligent unlike those clowns made a fool of by lawyers who made so much money from their foolishness.
Mumu.

You cannot see that the man is saying that your judiciary is now a joke that cannot deliver justice.

Who do you think suffers when the Judiciary is no longer the pinnacle of justice?

Peter obi?

Negative IQ.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by CSTRR: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
APC has destroyed the integrity of the judicial system, which could make elections get more violent as candidates may go back to using thugs to avoid the courts at all cost

By 2027, the politicians would fight to finish.

Na who gentle be mumu.

It's not under someone like tinubu that a politician should be gentlemanly or patriotic.

If you allow Dem to out-rig you at the polls, that is the end

There's no judicial Justice coming from anywhere.

28 Likes

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Indispensable85(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Get inspiration from Natasha Akpoti. If you have your evidence you'll win.

2 Likes

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by favor914: 1:18am On Nov 13, 2023
ganisucks:

😆😅🤣😂
You actually believed the nonsense you typed? Just a pity, that APC has fooled you Political wannabe goons again.
https://leadership.ng/ododo-receives-tinubus-blessings-assures-him-of-victory/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Raskimonojendor: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Some LP members of the HOR and PDP senators wouldn't agree with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by favor914: 1:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Indispensable85:
Get inspiration from Natasha Akpoti. If you have your evidence you'll win.
Or you could end up like Atiku & his boy Gringory Obi, dejected & rejected.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by Raskimonojendor: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2023
socialmediaman:

🥱🥱🥱

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by adekolaelect(m): 2:09am On Nov 13, 2023
ganisucks:

😆😅🤣😂
losers will always have something negative to say to cover their shame.

11 Likes

Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by duduade: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:

And God will judge him and his generations

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) / Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.