Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) (31410 Views)

Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by sokera: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omobude244:

U are a kid then
just a simple question you can’t answer, now who is the kid here ?
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Omobude244: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
sokera:
just a simple question you can’t answer, now who is the kid here ?
If u dont know what happened in 2020 Edo state governorship election and how "Edo nor be Lagos" came about, then u started following election this year and won't waste my time on a kid
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Beolly(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
so if i say weyrey,
does that now make me a yoruba man? grin grin

una too mumu for this nairaland
I said it, Ipob man you have been unveiled. I knew it all along, most of you can't hide. Always hiding under a different name. Look you shamelessly denying your origin here.
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Omobude244: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

I said it, Ipob man you have been unveiled. I knew it all along, most of you can't hide. Always hiding under a different name. Look you shamelessly denying your origin here.
lolz
this one na proper zombie o
so if i say Enikure, i am now a yoruba person? grin
eyah!!
so because i am Edo, i am not permitted to learn other languages?

your Ajayi Crowther was the first person to write a book in igbo language, does that make him an igbo person? or u think if he doesnt understand and speak igbo language, he will be able to write a book on it?
i am not a tribal bigot like u. i am friend to everyone that have sense regardless of tribe and i travel alot.

some of these new generation of yorubas are just too stupid and foolish
what is your level of education?
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Beolly(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
this one na proper zombie o
so if i say Enikure, i am now a yoruba person? grin
eyah!!
so because i am Edo, i am not permitted to learn other languages?

your Ajayi Crowther was the first person to write a book in igbo language, does that make him an igbo person? or u think if he doesnt understand and speak igbo language, he will be able to write a book on it?
i am not a tribal bigot like u. i am friend to everyone that have sense regardless of tribe and i travel alot.

some of these new generation of yorubas are just too stupid and foolish
what is your level of education?
Shameless man, HATE and jealousy have finished most of you. Inferiority complex is what is worrying you. What you can't have you seek to destroy it.
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Omobude244: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

Shameless man, HATE and jealousy have finished most of you. Inferiority complex is what is worrying you. What you can't have you seek to destroy it.
lolz
this one pain am grin

i am here to educate u my friend and cure u of ignorance, tribal bigotry and hatred for ur fellow man
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by sokera: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omobude244:

If u dont know what happened in 2020 Edo state governorship election and how "Edo nor be Lagos" came about, then u started following election this year and won't waste my time on a kid
forget story… the question is how did Obaseki defeat Tinubu.., remember Tinubu is the present President?
Re: Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) by Omobude244: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
sokera:
forget story… the question is how did Obaseki defeat Tinubu.., remember Tinubu is the present President?
eyah!!
i cant help u actually

it is beyond me now.

na kids we dey engage for nairaland
gosh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.