Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? (593 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Can Anyone Give Evidence That Jesus Ever Walked On This Planet? / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Who is the greatest person that walked the face of the earth? Who is the sweetest person to have lived on earth? Who is the sweetest friend to have?

About 2,000 years ago, a great prophecy was fulfilled. A baby was conceived in a most miraculous way and born of a virgin. This baby grew to be the most loving person to have ever lived. He went about doing good: feeding the hungry, healing the sick, raising the dead, calming the storm, bringing joy and salvation to the oppressed and the lost. In summary, all he did was show the people the everlasting love of the Father, God the Almighty, the Creator of the universe. Who am I talking about?

This man never raised the sword against his enemies. His lasting philosophy: Love the LORD the God with all your heart. Love your neighbour as yourself. Even when his enemies persecuted him, he said “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do”. He was gentle, loving, compassionate. He was powerful. His name has been exalted above all other names. At the mention of his name, all knees will bow and all tongues confess.

Who is this man?

If you have him as your closest friend, joy everlasting is yours. All your worries are conquered forever. He will guide you on the right part and guard you from evil. His promises will never fail. He has the power to save and deliver and give you everlasting life.
He came to the world and brought the glory of God to us. He was the humblest person. He never accepted the praise of men. He gave all glory to God.

Who is this man? He is not just a man. He is God with us.

JESUS. JESUS CHRIST the Son of the Living God.

Come to Jesus and see the beauty and glory of God. Your life will never be the same. You will see the glory of God and live a most beautiful life. Billions of people have testified about their encounters with Jesus. It is true. Come near to Jesus and your life will see the perfection of God.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Jesus is our sweetest friend

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Jesus is the Messiah

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Come to Jesus and get everlasting life.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by chiiraq802(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by Depriest2020: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Jesus is the way the truth and Life, he who finds him found an everlasting treasure.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by harqinhola(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Even as a Christian , I can argue that Jesus was not the greatest man to walk the surface of earth . Google is your friend . Do your research .
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by FuckingMachine: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Obviously Jesus Christ if we're to be honest.
Man is everywhere.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by WhiteBalaclava: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2023
harqinhola:
Even as a Christian , I can argue that Jesus was not the greatest man to walk the surface of earth . Google is your friend . Do your research .

Aristotle, do well to tell us all you know
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by capnies: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
harqinhola:

TELL US WHO ELSE WALKED THE EARTH RELATIVELY UNKNOWN AND HIS INFLUENCE GREW AT DEATH
WHICH NAME DO PEOPLE CALL MOST EVERYDAY ON EARTH TODAY
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 10:03am On Feb 22
Come to Jesus. Jesus says "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28. Come to Jesus my friend, my brother, my sister. He will surely give you peace. He will heal your sicknesses. He will deliver you from oppression of the enemies. He will end your sorrow and give you joy. He will bring the Glory of God into your life and you will see the light of God. Your life will be beautiful henceforth. At the end, you will reign with him; we the believers will all reign with him in the Kingdom of God. Jesus is the sweetest friend to have. Jesus is truly amazing. Come to Jesus. Come to Jesus. Come to Jesus. Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14: 6. Salvation is only through Jesus Christ. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4: 12.

Come to Jesus today. Jesus is calling you. He loves you dearly with the love of God the Father. He will never leave you. He will be with you in times of need. How I love my Jesus! You also will be filled with the love for Jesus. You will see how blessed we are to have Jesus Christ, the Greatest Gift from God the Father to humanity. All glory be to God, forever and ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
Adam was
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by capnies: 5:08pm On Feb 22
harqinhola:

GOOGLE WAS WRITTEN BY GOD
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22
harqinhola:

Do you know the real meaning of greatest? undecided
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the real meaning of greatest? undecided

And he calls himself a Christian yet rely on Google grin
Google, chatgpt, AI ranks Jesus as number 1 of individuals who ever walked on earth
Number 1
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 8:31am On Feb 24
Jesus remains the greatest person to walk the face of the earth. Abd you know what? He was very very very humble. He never accepted the praise of men but he gave all glory to God.

Please my friend, if you haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour; if you are not yet born again, come to Jesus. He will accept you with living arms, give you peace and everlasting life.

Just say this simple prayer.

I thank you O God of heaven for the gift of life. I thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to give me salvation. LORD Jesus, please come into my life. Hencefirth, I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. I decided to follow You all the days of my life. Thank You Heavenly Father. In Jesus most precious name I have prayed. Amen.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Feb 24
Despite the fact that billions are misinformed about Jesus of Nazareth still his real disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) have gone throughout the earth with the Good News of God's kingdom. Matthew 24:14
If you check any forum on the Internet the most popular religion that's spoken about is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION.
Despite the fact that they're the most peaceful {Matthew 10:16} despite the fact that they are the most loving worshipers {John 13:34-35} despite the fact that they are the most vilified {Matthew 5:11-12} despite the fact that they're not welcome in any society {John 15:19} yet that is the one and only group most spoken about throughout the world! Matthew 5:14-16
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by paxonel(m): 9:43am On Feb 24
harqinhola:
the greatest man will definitely have the highest selling book about him, Google it

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 5:47am On Mar 20
Jesus our Lord and Saviour. Jesus the Son of the Living God. Jesus our Redeemer. Glory be to God for giving us Jesus Christ, our greatest gift and the greatest person to walk the face of the earth. Come to Jesus and be saved. He will give you peace and everlasting life. On the last day, we all will reign with him in the Kingdom of God.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by alphaNomega: 7:00pm On Mar 20
chiiraq802:
Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think it is Gabriel Batistuta. that guy is a legend

then maybe Michael Jackson undecided
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 6:59pm On Mar 29
Today, my people, we remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the greatest sacrifice any man has ever done for humanity. Jesus Christ gave his life for the salvation of mankind. About 2,000 years, Jesus died on the Cross of Calvary. He went through serious pain and shame just to redeem man from sin and condemnation. He paid the price. Hallelujah! He paid it all. For Gid so loved the world that He gave us His only begotten Son. That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Come to Jesus today. He has paid it all for you. You don't have to sacrifice anything or do anything else to be saved and ensure heaven is yours after this life. Just believe and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. That's all. Say this simple prayer: LORD Jesus, I come to You today. Please forgive my sins. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour, sent from God the Father. Please come into my life. Thank You LORD. Amen.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by gohf: 9:53pm On Mar 29
Lord Jesus Christ

Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by Floky215: 12:42am On Mar 30
dinomcjohn:
Who is the greatest person that walked the face of the earth? Who is the sweetest person to have lived on earth? Who is the sweetest friend to have?

About 2,000 years ago, a great prophecy was fulfilled. A baby was conceived in a most miraculous way and born of a virgin. This baby grew to be the most loving person to have ever lived. He went about doing good: feeding the hungry, healing the sick, raising the dead, calming the storm, bringing joy and salvation to the oppressed and the lost. In summary, all he did was show the people the everlasting love of the Father, God the Almighty, the Creator of the universe. Who am I talking about?

This man never raised the sword against his enemies. His lasting philosophy: Love the LORD the God with all your heart. Love your neighbour as yourself. Even when his enemies persecuted him, he said “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do”. He was gentle, loving, compassionate. He was powerful. His name has been exalted above all other names. At the mention of his name, all knees will bow and all tongues confess.

Who is this man?

If you have him as your closest friend, joy everlasting is yours. All your worries are conquered forever. He will guide you on the right part and guard you from evil. His promises will never fail. He has the power to save and deliver and give you everlasting life.
He came to the world and brought the glory of God to us. He was the humblest person. He never accepted the praise of men. He gave all glory to God.

Who is this man? He is not just a man. He is God with us.

JESUS. JESUS CHRIST the Son of the Living God.

Come to Jesus and see the beauty and glory of God. Your life will never be the same. You will see the glory of God and live a most beautiful life. Billions of people have testified about their encounters with Jesus. It is true. Come near to Jesus and your life will see the perfection of God.

My Father and mother cos they brought me into existence on this plane...I know not any other who is greater than them...!!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Person To Have Ever Walked The Face Of The Earth? by dinomcjohn: 11:15pm On May 10
The answer is JESUS. The answer is in JESUS. The answer will always be JESUS. Glory be to GOD the Almighty. Amen

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Destined Head Of Witches. / Witches And Destiny / Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level- Share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.