Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One (17055 Views)

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Thonyb(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
The incumbent governor of Bayelsa State and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Douye Diri, has maintained the lead after clinching five out of the six local government areas so far announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the last Saturday governorship election.

With the announcements of the results of three more local government areas after the break, the PDP won two LGAs while the All Progressives Congress (APC) won one.

The PDP won in Yenagoa, Kolokuma/Opokuma, Ogbia, Sagbama and Ekeremor LGAs while the APC won in Nembe LGA.

The PDP has so far garnered 137,909 votes, while the APC is trailing with 73,503 votes.

Meanwhile, the results for Brass and Southern Ijaw LGAs are still awaited as the State Returning Officer and Vice-Chancellor, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Prof Kuta Farouk, adjourned the collation till noon on Monday

https://.ng/2023/11/13/bayelsa-guber-diri-maintains-lead-with-5-lgas-sylva-wins-one/

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by TemplarLandry: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2023
cool
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Felimax(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2023
PDP better take it!

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by SadEast419(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulation to Diri in advance. Defeating an incumbent governor in Nigeria is slightly impossible. I dedicate celebration by tyga to him. Great jam!!!

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Mynd44: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Brass and Southern Ijaw.

I don't know what manner of electoral numbers come out of those LGAs.

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Exceed15: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
I never liked anything APC. Congrats to diri in advance

26 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Reelmii: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Fancy4344: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Sucre7: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Southern ijaw LGA would announce the winner of the election.

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by adesegun121(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations to Diri

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Give it to Diri the highest rigger to continue with underdevelopment of South South's most abysmally run state where both the people and the political class think alike.

The people of Bayelsa deserves whatever they get from bad governance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Liscolite1: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
U see dat 137000 votes from 5 local government is what ododo or whatever is name is got from 1 local government in kogi state.... I've not seen that type of rigging in my life before....

Pls I'm still asking for someone to show me where a candidate scored over 100k vote in a single local government area in Nigeria... Kano or sokoto... I dey wait abeg.

D kogi guy won d election with jst 2 local government... 100k per local government okene and adavi.... Adavi and okene people Don plenty pass kano people arbi?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by bewla(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2023
T

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by okosodo: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2023
It will be unfair if God does not completely destroy tinubu and Mahmood. The have completely destroyed democracy here that took a long time to nuture till this point

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by scantee(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Silva will win Brass island. I remember then in 2013 in okpomo brass island when silva use to host one sweet beach party, especially his bus party then πŸ˜‚. The man na flexing guy shaa, his bros na my person.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Liscolite1:
U see dat 137000 votes from 5 local government is what ododo or whatever is name is got from 1 local government in kogi state.... I've not seen that type of rigging in my life before.... Pls I'm still asking for someone to show me where a candidate scored over 100k vote in a single local government area in Nigeria... Kano or sokoto... I dey wait abeg
leave Ododo alone, his crime is that he is the best rigger. Next time, go to the field and rig as much as you can till it overwhelms INEC. The SDP guy also rigged massively.

17 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by ogaontop(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2023
It was postponed because PDP is winning, if it was the other way round they could have declared a winner!
INEC and our judiciary have no integrity again!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by spencekat(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Mynd44:
Brass and Southern Ijaw.

I don't know what manner of electoral numbers come out of those LGAs.
Sylvia is from Brass and his deputy,Maciver is from Southern Ijaw.

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Liscolite1: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
leave Ododo alone, his crime is that he is the best rigger. Next time, go to the field and rig as much as you can till it overwhelms INEC. The SDP guy also rigged massively.
rigging na normal for 9ja but at least rig with brain.... Shey na until dis country turn upside down... U sef reason am na... 100k votes for 1 local government... Haba

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by spencekat(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Diri
Not over yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by honor4me: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2023
I’m sure if Diri wins now, democracy is not in danger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2023
spencekat:
Not over yet.
alright
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Mosba: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Done deal for PDP

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by princeade86(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023
PDP no Sabi rig I swear. With just 8 local government, they still counting. Where as, APC states already finished there own without delay. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Passionate888: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023
This Diri follow betray South

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
alright
Though it favours the incumbent to emerge, but a 'magic' can happen. Sylvia and his deputy hail from the two remaining LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by spencekat(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2023
princeade86:
PDP no Sabi rig I swear. With just 8 local government, they still counting. Where as, APC states already finished there own without delay. Lol
APC dey mount them fire for fire naa
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by princeade86(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Liscolite1:
U see dat 137000 votes from 5 local government is what ododo or whatever is name is got from 1 local government in kogi state.... I've not seen that type of rigging in my life before....

Pls I'm still asking for someone to show me where a candidate scored over 100k vote in a single local government area in Nigeria... Kano or sokoto... I dey wait abeg.

D kogi guy won d election with jst 2 local government... 100k per local government okene and adavi.... Adavi and okene people Don plenty pass kano people arbi?
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One by Kingmadiba2(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Whether diri wins or not we all know that the Court is the Pseudo- inec we have since 1999

So who ever wins should not celebrate yet because the baba of all umpire__ the Court will have the final say

Check my profile or click in the link below this comment NOW
I bet you in 8 days you can start seeing result

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Nigerians Cannot Afford Mistake Of The Past In 2019 / Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.