Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? (581 Views)

Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by udede(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Na waooo , abeg check and see that what you used to owe them is back and waiting for you. But last Saturday wasn't April 1.
Re: So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by TONY042(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2023
It was a technical glitch.

Billions of naira!
If na you, you go forget, bros?
Re: So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by udede(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
TONY042:
It was a technical glitch.

Billions of naira!

If na you, you go forget, bros?
i actually thought it was a business strategy so as to reposition for yuletide calls boom.
Re: So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by TONY042(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:
i actually thought it was a business strategy so as to reposition for yuletide calls boom.

A post made front page here on nairaland, where it was mentioned that it a was a technicl glitch and that once their Engineers are done fixing it account balances will be updated.
Re: So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by Joshkid(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:
For you to think that, then you've forgotten the current state of the country!
Re: So MTN Didn't Really Clear Our Debt After All ? by Axis313(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Mtn dey do Erekere 2.0.
People wey dey pray for them before go turn am to curse now now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Customer Care / How I Send Text Message On Samsung I 607 / Pls I Nid Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.