Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! (2169 Views)

Democracy Under Attack, Says Imo LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Athan Achonu / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by tesppidd: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by tesppidd: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Is04970:
Ondo state governor is married to an Igbo lady.
Where all these tribalism when it come to our Eastern brothers?

You didn't see the Lagos own.... we are done forgiving nonsense done to us in other regions...that's all I know

2 Likes

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jiri uche gi Mara ihe... cool

KwuoteYourFada:

Nna uche kọrọ no cap!

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KwuoteYourFada: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Whatever....you have never advised nothing..your post are full of pity and ignorance ..

Your,governors,many senators and presidents
are illiterates and lowlifes,you can check their backgrounds that's if they have any and yet they lead you and you obey..

I will be the lowlife if it will make you and your weak likes have sense...

You still remain irrelevant in the struggle.. so sit back and watch

Mbaọnu nkịtị!

No one cares what you say here on nairaland 🥱

Imo people that voted obi voted APC deal with it!
You can never rig correctly without the vote of your people

Even tinubu couldn't save himself when his people voted against him in Lagos

Stop setting up igbos against other tribes!

Any reasonable person want more Allies than enemies!

Obi did well at first try let's keep our heads low make more friends

Igbo people say Azuka

Which means you need more followers and allies

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by paramakina202: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You are worthless to think we don't understand the taqiyya from you and your idiots.
All Fulani Bloodline will be relegated...

Just watch

The troll have landed grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahaha.
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Mbaọnu nkịtị!

Igbo people say Azuka

Rubbish.

People that voted in imo state are your family and friends ...No igboman voted in igboland on Saturday..

You need to be realistic...does the amount of voters tally with the results.. Keep dreaming big. I like that you have hope.. You grandfather waited for hope but till now no light for your full village, your father waited for hope too,yet no 5 storey complex for your village, you the irresponsible clown is still on hope..so as your kids and grandkids...

I'm interested in realistic change...I hate all politicians and I spit on them...Azuka is for your forefathers..this generation is Nkiruka..We meeuve forward.

Knack head for wall...all my opinion gather more likes than you can dream of..even here you have zero likes and shares...go check mine

Olobe...gerrat
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Peter OBI is not the Governorship candidate..

So because he is LP and Peter Obi is with him..we should now follow sheepishly like cows and goats? If tomorrow he decamps to APC we should now remember he married a FULANI?

Stop the cap..and understand that we are better situated than what you shallow thinkers bring to the table..

It's not being a Tribalist...it's keeping the IGBO Bloodline uncorrupted by the same people that want to kill your children and claim Emirates.

KwuoteYourFada:

Mbaọnu nkịtị!

Igbo people say Azuka

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Troll is an understatement...the buster of stupid Taqqiya cunnts has landed. grin

paramakina202:

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KwuoteYourFada: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Don't go all ballistic on him...

There is a precedence that is why he is voicing out his concerns.

The FULANi connect is suspect...

How will that man work for his people against Fulani Marauder's, when the person that pulls the levers in their inner room is a FULANi. Have you ever thought about that?

You realise linguistically Fulanis are related to Igbos, because we all originates from one protolanguage Niger-Congo family.
While Hausa is Afro-Asiatic language family

That aside,

What's wrong with having allies?

You realise in the 60s Igbos were ruling they were political allies with Hausa-fulanis

.what made you think you can make it politically in Nigeria without ally?

Do you even know why agbado people are mad at obi? It's because he's closing the gap between north and east

You need allies

Stop playing
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:

So because he is LP and Peter Obi is with him..we should now follow sheepishly like cows and goats? If tomorrow he decamps to APC we should now remember he married a FULANI?

Stop the cap..and understand that we are better situated than what you shallow thinkers bring to the table..

It's not being a Tribalist...it's keeping the IGBO Bloodline uncorrupted by the same people that want to kill your children and claim Emirates.

You have said it all....

I no go follow am talk again

Gracias
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You realise linguistically Fulanis are related to Igbos, because we all originates from one protolanguage Niger-Congo family.

That aside,

You realise in the 60s Igbos were ruling they were political allies with Hausa-fulanis

Do you even know why agbado people are mad at obi? It's because he's closing the gap between north and east

You need allies

Stop playing

Israel is our ally, forget the yoruba propaganda..They did it all during the war..Ambazonia is our new ally..Finland is our ally..We will get there...We are not doing politically with anybody again..E no favor us

If you cannot do anything..don't discourage others..just sit back and watch

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Now you exposed yourself totally..

You are a demented Fulani Herdsmen that is a worthless cunnt. See the way you idiots want to infiltrate IGBO land. You must be removed...and the idea is already germinating amongst the populace.

See FULANi idiot,wey wan claim IGBO..your Gene!!..

Kitikpa gbu-kwe go na ndi be gi nile...ezi ohia. cool

KwuoteYourFada:

That aside,

You need allies

Stop playing

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
paramakina202:

Shatap

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Your head carry oil baba...

Na FULANi idiot the guy be . and we know they are haboured in the barracks .

They must be sent back to their region.

The infiltration is become very much obvious.

OloYeOfEgbE:

Israel is our ally, forget the yoruba propaganda..They did it all during the war..Ambazonia is our new ally..Finland is our ally..We will get there...We are not doing politically with anybody again..E no favor us

If you cannot do anything..don't discourage others..just sit back and watch
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by paramakina202: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Minorities with hard truths...

Joke of the year

Minority in what sense.And stop using different monikers to reply me or else....
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KwuoteYourFada: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:

Yen yen yen keep the blood line uncorrupted!

Alright go ahead and hate everyone because you want to keep your blood line pure
what are you, the harbsburgs?

Even Germans and French intermarried with the English Royaltiess because of political interest

We really need tone down our Ego

To me , no tribe is more superior in Nigeria all tribe has their strength and weaknesses

Ndị Igbo chọrọ ndị azụ ugbua, Anyị a chọrọ ndị iro.

Again we need to maintain the Allies we are building in the North Central

Not thinking we are better than anyone

I would be happy one day people in Kano and other northern States voting Igbos I'm sure everyone will be, including you tribalists

Stop giving people reasons to hate us
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
You are demented to think multiple monikers will be used for an indolent idiot like you.

You will NEVER have a tap root in IGBO land...take that to the bank. cool

paramakina202:

Minority in what sense.And stop using different monikers to reply me or else....

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Your head carry oil baba...

Na FULANi idiot the guy be . and we know they are haboured in the barracks .

They must be sent back to their region.

The infiltration is become very much obvious.

You Don sabi their tactics....

If it was a yoruba woman, we know it has existed between us for centuries.. But fulani?

Taaaaa...cannot stand..He cannot win anything in Igboland..Achonu or whatever his name is ,ain't Peter Obi.. Na president for Peter obi Lagos igbos support oooo..No be governor or senators,please explain to them Omo ope..make dem no foister rubbish on igbos because of OBi matter

Obidients is not Igboland.. let's be guided

2 Likes

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You are demented to think multiple monikers will be used for an indolent idiot like you.

You will NEVER have a tap root in IGBO land...take that to the bank. cool

He's not hausa ooo..Na minority guy

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Alright go ahead and hate everyone because you want to keep your blood line pure

Even Germans and French intermarried with the English Royaltiess because of political interest

To me , no tribe is more superior in Nigeria all tribe has their strength and weaknesses

I would be happy one day people in Kano and other northern States voting Igbos I'm sure everyone will be, including you tribalists

Trash..

In Israel, they speak hebrew...France speaks French,England speaks English , why should ours be igbo,hausa and yoruba..?

We be tribalistic people if na that lazy quote you carry come ....

Your northern allies approach is weak and irrelevant..Go and stop the killing of their Cows in our farm as you wan attorney for aboki

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by KwuoteYourFada: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Now you exposed yourself totally..

You are a demented Fulani Herdsmen that is a worthless cunnt. See the way you idiots want to infiltrate IGBO land. You must be removed...and the idea is already germinating amongst the populace.

See FULANi idiot,wey wan claim IGBO..your Gene!!..

Kitikpa gbu-kwe go na ndi be gi nile...ezi ohia. cool

Tell me you're unlettered without telling me that you're unlettered!
You've never heard of protolanguage or language family?

Ihe Onye na maghị karịrị ya

Iti bọlibọ

Tufiakwa!
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Hard truth that prophet Mohammed the paedophile couldn't tell you idiots?
Nobody buys that your IPOB bashing, because everything IPOB said has come to pass...

It's now an underground movement with a swelling rank of people that are ready to kee you marauding foolz from the Sahel.

Just watch...

Gbamsolutely...

Finish work

2 Likes

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
paramakina202:

Na cry dey hungry you...you wan threaten OloYe..

You dey play abi..you just wan whine me

2 Likes

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Pepperdemisback: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
What is the correlation between the Fulani wife and the election please?
Same ones are calling Chinedu born by an Igbo woman a Lagosian and want him to rule Lagos.
Same ones are praising Akeredolu's Igbo wife turning Ondo Government house into Igbo Civil service.
Now, na Fulani wife and children.

2 Likes

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Kafirbigot: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Carry that epistle and drop it at the Sultanate. It will never have a tap root in IGBO land.
If you are a man born in the SE as an IGBO man..you will jettison that Nonsense and DIE that stupid ideology.

IGBOs don't need friends...no super power needs friends, because betrayal is rife. What you need is acquaintances.

FULANi don't give you Worthless friendship..they come to collect and own aggressively. It's IGBOs that have kept them at Bay all these years since 1960...so they are now being subtle with their approach and idiots like you believe it's based on LOVE?

It's best I and a known enemy maintain status quo...than making them my friend and after which I get stabbed in the back, like Yoruba in ILORIN.

Send the word out...IGBO land is a NO NO!

KwuoteYourFada:

Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by Greatkenny2: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Same igbos that want fulani to vote for their son... When I say igbos will never rule Nigeria this is the reason why... This is same igbo that yoruba voted for their daughter husband akere of ondo state
You're an idiot, he's your fellow APC zombie trying the usual divisive antics you imbecileees are known for
Re: UMU IGBO, DON’T GET KILLED FOR ATHAN ACHONU AND HIS FULANI WIFE!!!!!! by paramakina202: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na cry dey hungry you...you wan threaten OloYe..

You dey play abi..you just wan whine me

Pack one side make I see road.Wetin you fit do grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. / Breaking News: Nigeria Gets Vice President: President Goodluck Jonathan Appoints / Why Nigerians, others have Low IQ!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.