Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,518 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa (2073 Views)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2023
The Senator Diri's team tried their best to organized themselves for the election and the party delegates too were fully at each and every pooling unit to do their work but APC were not organized and tried to make issues out of nothing and their plan to cause violent in any unit PDP is leading failed due to the good security President Tinubu provided to make sure the election is peaceful and credible. For more update, check our site htpps:nairapayo..com
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Bliss62: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2023
No more rigging in Nigeria, you can rig primaries but not PVC, IREV, BVAS

Why are Nigerians not getting congratulations for our innovation on democracy
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
No more rigging in Nigeria, you can rig primaries but not PVC, IREV, BVAS

Why are Nigerians not getting congratulations for our innovation on democracy

Because we are yet to improve and mind you, some states still face the rigging you are talking about on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Bliss62: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fchristo:

Because we are yet to improve and mind you, some states still face the rigging you are talking about on Saturday

Vote buying is not rigging, people sold their right to vote a leader
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:

Vote buying is not rigging, people sold their right to vote a leader

Tell that to other and not me. If the leader doesn't do any work in the State, i want to believe that nobody will say he is not a good leader because he must recover what he spent first before talking about anything else

1 Like

Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Bliss62: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fchristo:

Tell that to other and not me. If the leader doesn't do any work in the State, i want to believe that nobody will say he is not a good leader because he must recover what he spent first before talking about anything else

There is something called return on investment, and also transactional love after paying huge bride price

Let's forget the illusion of free and fair election, elections are very expensive running into billions... Mobilization, advert, campaign, radio gingle
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:

There is something called return on investment, and also transactional love after paying huge bride price

Let's forget the illusion of free and fair election, elections are very expensive running into billions... Mobilization, advert, campaign, radio gingle

These are reasons why our leaders don't work at all because you can't tell them the truth due to fear
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Bliss62: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fchristo:

These are reasons why our leaders don't work at all because you can't tell them the truth due to fear
I'm then we should go back to crowd funding

My grandpa donated to Awolowo and Akintola campaign, he has his party card and paid dues.. as long as Dangote, Otedola and Tinubu fund campaign, they deserve returns on investment
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:

My grandpa donated to Awolowo and Akintola campaign, he has his party card and paid dues.. as long as Dangote, Otedola and Tinubu fund campaign, they deserve returns on investment

You are right but it is a wrong thing
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bimgbom:
create lies and live in it
Hehehehehe
that's what you're good at

So you call my words lies ?
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by WantsandMore: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bayelsa belongs to GEJ, anyone he supports wins, if GEJ were to contest 2027, I would give him my sympathy vote. Na man him be.
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Gggjhhj: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Funny, I know people five voters card, that voted with all, Irev Keh, ds ppl intentionally kept loopholes, so that rigging can still be done
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
WantsandMore:
Bayelsa belongs to GEJ, anyone he supports wins, if GEJ were to contest 2027, I would give him my sympathy vote. Na man him be.

GEJ is not the father of Bayelsa State, he is just a fortunate politician and that is it, so stop saying such nonsense pls
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Funny, I know people five voters card, that voted with all, Irev Keh, ds ppl intentionally kept loopholes, so that rigging can still be done

That is true
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by WantsandMore: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fchristo:

GEJ is not the father of Bayelsa State, he is just a fortunate politician and that is it, so stop saying such nonsense pls
haha you're entitled to your opinion as I'm to mine, so even if you're right I still think we can agree to disagree 😉 no?
Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
You're explaining away why your country is going down and you even justify the impunity and criminality. Hooe you'll explain to future generations how we let the country down during our time
Bliss62:

Re: Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa by Fchristo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
WantsandMore:
haha you're entitled to your opinion as I'm to mine, so even if you're right I still think we can agree to disagree 😉 no?

You're very correct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria's Problems? Leaders Or People? / Nigeria - Church Leaders Back Gadaffi / Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.