Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Complexity Of Motherhood! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Complexity Of Motherhood! (118 Views)

My Journey To Motherhood / Joys Of Motherhood (pictures) / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complexity Of Motherhood! by AMumAndMore(f): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
✍🏾 The difficulty of motherhood..........

With the crazy decline in economy, millions of moms are juggling an overwhelming amount of responsibility.

Women are expected to raise families as if they don’t have careers and work as if they don’t have children. These clashing expectations take a toll, as moms continue to scramble and sacrifice to balance each day leaving too many of us feel stressed out, worn out, and guilty.

Dear Mamma,

I see you. I see the struggle, I see the tears, the doubt, the fear, the self scrutiny. I see it all mamma.

However, realize that balance is possible, through setting boundaries, relying on family and friends, creating a solid schedule, and engaging in healthy priorities such as self-care.

In this day and age, you can truly have it all - a happy home and a fulfilling, successful career.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous !

#mamunplugged #motherhood #motherhoodunplugged #parenting #workfront #homefront #balance #stayathomemom #workingmoms #standingstrong #amumandmoreng
Re: The Complexity Of Motherhood! by Chigozie321: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mothers are trying to be honest. The way they multitask is legendary.

(1) (Reply)

Vevor Rc-16 Rc-20 Rc-22 Rc-25 Portable Electric Hydraulic Rebar Cutter 4mm-25mm / Supporting Those Without A Family To Be With This Holiday Season / Top 12 Interior Design Tips For Decorating Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.