Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 (28173 Views)

INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations to the Governor elect of Bayelsa State.

Now that the election season is ended for the foreseeable future and it is clear that like at the centre the people have chosen continuity and chosen to maintain the status-quo.

It is also clear that the people are satisfied with the state of their country, the quality of leadership and presumably think they are on course for a better future, across board.

That, is the function and the beauty of democracy.
At the end of the day responsibility lies with the people.
We the people are the sole reasons why we are where we are.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Segzy19: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sylva was a bad market...
Good one there for Diri and PDP.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Congrats to Governor Diri and the Peoples Democratic Party. 🥳
Now let's see some progress for the masses. 😉
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by misano(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
MRMRMR:

By ur logic, it means Peter obi rigged when he won 99% in most S. Eastern states in the president election. Abi ?

No. In a state election the candidates are from that state and come from a local government within the state.

Even if one candidate is declared winner, the other candidate or his deputy will likely win his local government.

It's like presidential election, then you tell me one candidate won the 36 state and Abuja. 😂😂😂 Fake result.

And the total vote is higher than presidential election. 😅

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by fabolouz1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sylva should go and rest , he's an underperformer and very corrupt.
But for the faux pass by APC in the last election , Lyon will be the governor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by texas1990(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
This looks credible, unlike Imo and Kogi with bloated results that do not make any sense.
Credible indeed, may your village peoples never stop drinking your brain, so far it's PDP won it is credible, you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by icedbreez(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Cancelled votes is almost 200k

BVAS was bypassed.

Say no to election rigging so that Nigeria can be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by ogbe88(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Go to court, if TP no dey, i can offer you a free ride,,,,i still dey Okene, i dey enter town tomorrow, make i celebrate in peace.
Learn to talk properly.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

My life is already free and fair my G, i am a devine testimony, grin, i drove all the way home to cast my vote and my fuel is not wasted, next time una go think of the life of a minority as una claim, may God free IDOMA people just like us one day, who first do dey normally do small, who do last dey over do.
baba no need for all dis story jst say amen and move.... I'm not igala... But wen u see something bad don't defend it...
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
Amount:

You must a Yoruba pikin grin

I'm Niger Delta
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by georgeakins: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
abobote:
Most times loyalty pays, Silva was denied second term for disrespecting Jonathan, now it has been become even harder

Leave Jonathan alone.
He is a not bitter person like the Ibos.
He has moved on
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
This looks credible, unlike Imo and Kogi with bloated results that do not make any sense.
once PDP LP win it's ok but APC own na im be issue rubbish
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kukutente23:
I can see some half-witted Zombies who think they are mocking obidients on front page.
The joke is on these foolish souls. They sound like people who are cheering on their own rapists.
APC won. You cheered
PDP won. You cheered
Yet you're cheering on hungry stomach and pittance from politicians. At least someone who supports LP can claim he is not supporting corrupt politicians. What exactly are you the zombie bragging about? That LP did not win? How does that better for corn-filled life?
Whether APC or PDP, it's obvious from multiple reports that our electoral system is a mess despite the presence of technology. APC supporters under whom our electoral system became so broken should hide their faces in shame!!
so na only una LP fools node hungry.. u pple like to do stupid bragging online cos ur cheap candy was Third in president polls grow up... Ok

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by magzey: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
yes congratulations to all the Winners in BAYELSA,IMO AND KOGI State , Democracy has come to stay, like for winners share for Losers .let see who are not biased in judgment. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by StreetFight: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:

If APC wins, then it is rigged, but if APC loses, then it is free, fair, and credible.

You need psychiatric evaluation before you run nakked into the market. Keep weeping and crying, you will do that for the next 8 years. Nonsensical nonsense without ingredients
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by yusufmurry: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ehiame:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammer

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Kukutente23: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so na only una LP fools node hungry.. u pple like to do stupid bragging online cos ur cheap candy was Third in president polls grow up... Ok
Another foolishness pops out
LP fools did not vote for the present calamity at least. Nor the past one.
How can you vote for someone who makes you more miserable and you're still bragging and calling the other people names? What bigger example of cutting one's nose to spite one's face exists than that?
You vote for someone claiming he'll make your country and life better. The opposite is happening yet your main concern is what those who didn't vote for him are doing. Are you not daft?
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bobloco:

You all have bastardized the court

The court have become a caricature of some sort
This lame ground for cheap blackmail is no longer working.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by garfield1: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

Oga rest. U are in serious pain APC rat. Even if it means killing everybody in your village to see APC win you gladly do it. As-ho

Madness
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Apel147(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hypocrite!

Validated:
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bobloco:

You all have bastardized the court

The court have become a caricature of some sort

Then no need to complain.

The result of Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa is what is sure before the election.

SDP r PDP can't unseat APC easily from Kogi know this and have peace.

Uzo for imo is sure. As a matter of fact Ajaero decision to fight imo people because of obi gave Uzo a resounding victory. Bitterness politics no longer viable only idiot still play such politics in 21st century.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
But this one make sense bcs it fall where you want? But you can't expect everything to fall you ways if you are not greedy.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by AbujaLagos: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
dey rig out Dino ba?
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by djkirkoo2(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

tahhhh. Nothing like that. If there were anything like 200k cancelled votes, INEC would have declared the election inconclusive.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by UncleKoboko: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ehiame:
please guys, please don't just scroll and pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
LadyRosa
Stop this!
Get a job!
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by damkin24(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
It will look credible to you since APC is not the winner. Smh
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by epadomo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Same format every day on every thread.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by misano(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Madness

Mumu. This one will sell his mother to APC because he is looking for oil state. Your children's future will be sold in your presence. Oil state keep U there. Product of a leaking condom.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Teesbee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Na u come vote d 200k vote joker like you
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Olu1000: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Validated:
Congratulations to Duoye Diri
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by Kingspin(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kyase:

Go to court oga
Made in Nigeria court.
Re: INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 by garfield1: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
misano:

Mumu. This one will sell his mother to APC because he is looking for oil state. Your children's future will be sold in your presence. Oil state keep U there. Product of a leaking condom.

Yabaleft inmate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark To Run Again For Senate. / President Buhari Campaigns In Yobe State (Photos) / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.