Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada (573 Views)

Updated Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers / Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers - Cotenant.com.ng / Closure Of Some Routes For 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada by drisalsha: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
One of the plans of Nigerians to get a better life for themselves and their families is to relocate abroad to countries like Canada and others in search of greener pastures which is popularly known as ‘japa’.

Without mincing words, Nigerians now see relocating abroad as one of the priorities that require adequate planning and funding.

The economic challenges and insecurity have been the compelling factors driving Nigerians out to move to advanced countries like Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and others.

While relocating abroad has become popular among Nigerians and other Africans, it could lead to regrets if processed illegally.

Hence, it is crucial that Nigerians who want to relocate to other countries ensure they have all the necessary documents to travel and reside there.

Some days back, the Canadian government unveiled the Immigration Levels Plan for 2024 – 2026, which acts as the guideline for the number of new permanent residents who will be admitted into Canada over the next three years.

It is then pertinent to reveal some of the legal means of relocating to Canada.

Relocate through study route
Studying overseas is a major route to relocate abroad. This requires sending applications to universities in Canada which could be Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degrees.

When you apply to schools in Canada, this will qualify you for a student visa that allows you to settle in the country

Relocate through professional jobs or skills
Another way many Nigerians have relocated to Canada and other countries is through seeking professional jobs where their skills and services are better paid.

As a professional, you will need a work visa to work as a non-immigrant, based on experience, age, education, and job offers, among others.

While relocating abroad has become popular among Nigerians and other Africans, it could lead to regrets if processed illegally.

Hence, it is crucial that Nigerians who want to relocate to other countries ensure they have all the necessary documents to travel and reside there.

Some days back, the Canadian government unveiled the Immigration Levels Plan for 2024 – 2026, which acts as the guideline for the number of new permanent residents who will be admitted into Canada over the next three years.

It is then pertinent to reveal some of the legal means of relocating to Canada.

Relocate through professional jobs or skills
Another way many Nigerians have relocated to Canada and other countries is through seeking professional jobs where their skills and services are better paid.

As a professional, you will need a work visa to work as a non-immigrant, based on experience, age, education, and job offers, among others.

Almost every country requires a work visa, but some have specific visas for different fields of work, such as information technology, healthcare, and teaching, among others.

You need to get a visa as an intra-company transferee if you work for an international employer.

Relocate through marriage
Getting married to someone from the country of your destination is one legal way to relocate abroad. This is a common means of relocating to Canada, especially for unmarried men who find Canadian girls.

Many Nigerians have adopted the marriage route to relocate. You can legally relocate if you are lawfully married to a Canadian woman.
Relocate through permanent residency
Another way to relocate is by seeking permanent residency in Canada as the North American country accepts permanent residency applications.

However, a permanent residency application takes as much as six months or even more to get approved.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/four-legal-routes-for-nigerians-to-relocate-to-canada/amp/

Re: Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada by donbrowser(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Canada trying to compete with Germany. Let's see how it goes. They all need our skills.

1 Like

Re: Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada by topstone(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the the moniker @drisalsha with whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111 is a SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guy, beware

He just changed his whatsapp number
Re: Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada by Royaltyy: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
topstone:
SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the the moniker @drisalsha with whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111 is a SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guy, beware

He just changed his whatsapp number

Disclaimer: This scammer collected hacked my details and use it to create that Wema bank account he uses to scam people... I have contacted the police department and they ask me to come to their office...

Please note that the scammer is also involved in identity theft. I will attach my chat with the police here...

(1) (Reply)

For Cheap Adverts / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently In Lagos / Do You Need A Travel And Tourism/education Website?call 08030559825

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.