Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? (2008 Views)

Why Do Most Male Boss Sleep With Their Female Secretary? / Male Or Female Boss; Which Are You More Comfortable With. / Female Boss or Male Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Jeel: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
I will prefer a female boss,what about you,
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Odunnu: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
Male anytime
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Natasha2(f): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
Male oh grin please its Male for me any day any time cheesy cheesy women wahala too much
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Saraha1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
men for life
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
Male
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by AjanleKoko: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Like we could choose undecided

At this point in my career, I couldn't care less. tongue
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Lax75(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
Can't really say which I WOULD prefer, but the best ogas I've had so far have been female. However, I would always prefer for my boss to be older and married.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by pendo89(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
never had a female boss. Never had a bad male boss either.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wouldnt know for now. I'd prefer a female boss sha bt older ones at that because i can easily penetrate them.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
As a guy, If you're comfortable flirting in the office to get your way, female.
If you just want freaking PEACE, male.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
Lax75:

Can't really say which I WOULD prefer, but the best ogas I've had so far have been female. However, I would always prefer for my boss to be older and married.

My current boss is a female CFO and she actually is the best boss I've had. However, she has made some remarks which I feel if the tables were reversed, would be HR issues. But I just laugh and play it off as harmless flirtation that she uses to spice up her day. Sometimes I'm amazed at what comes out of this lady's mouth. Too funny.
[size=14pt]I wont forget you Lax!. . .[/size] smiley
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by kokoye(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

please its Male for me any day any time cheesy cheesy women wahala too much

So you agree to what most of us have been saying all along.  cheesy
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by slimyem: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
Male bosses all the way!
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
l have them both at the moment with the male being the superior. Anytime i want to push a file, l use the female oga to push it and it has worked. d woman sef like me if not that shes married i for tongue undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by seedord247(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
But am the CEO of myself how do i know if i have Boss?
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^ Aka Jobless
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by r231(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Thinking. . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by BloodShed1: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
Definitely a male boss.

I'd prefer to work in a male environment in 2011. Working with women is like walking barefoot in a minefield.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Lax75(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I wont forget you Lax!. . .[/size] smiley

Anytime Kid-Almighty
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2011
Me I'd prefer a female boss o,its true that women can be difficult but if you know how to warm your way into their hearts,then you'll be a sweetheart to them.
All I need do is play my cards right,if she's older than me then I'll treat and respect her the way I will my mother,before you know it,I go become her daughter,women love being bossy,all you need do is be humble and tolerating and it'll pay off.

I don't need one s3x starved man making advances at me abeg.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by oubi: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2011
male al d way, cos if a woman wants to b wicked, gush! Her wickednes dey wear crown oh.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2011
My favorite boss is a woman. She thinks quite similarly to me so we get along extraordinarily well. Excluding her, my best bosses are male. So I guess my answer is a fellow woman that thinks like me or a male lol.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by emofine(f): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2011
Well I am the Female Boss tongue (nice to know what you all think about 'em grin) but if I was to work under someone again na Guy I go choose o
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2011
It would really depend on the individual whos the boss and if you get along with them and relate well. Im so glad that Im my own boss.
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by slimyem: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2011
From the comments so far,i think its more about the opposites attract thing.males prefer the female bosses and females prefer the male bosses.simples!
Re: Female Or Male Boss Which Do You Prefer? by yamakuza: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
slimyem:

From the comments so far,i think its more about the opposites attract thing.males prefer the female bosses and females prefer the male bosses.simples!

From the comments so far, I think men should be promoted more faster than women.

So much for Equal Opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity For Engineers And Geologists - Pdms 12.1 Training At Megatek / Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On / Information About Uba Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.