Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pls Help On E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help On E-passport (541 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On E-passport by alienvirus: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
hello reader,

I came back to Nigeria 2 days ago from Wales. Unfortunately, My e-passport was seized saying that the chip was not working during scan. I have been to Ikoyi, Lagos office and was referred to Ikeja. At Ikeja, we were told to proceed to Abuja to get the passport back

Pls is it possible to get it back in Lagos because my days are limited. Secondly, hope there wont be any problems again in case i decide to have a new passport letting go the seized one.

Thank you for your candid opinion and assistance.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Admssn Letter From France So Iwant To Knw How To Apply For An Hostel. / How Many Local Aircrafts Land In Abuja Per Day / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.