Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I (2025 Views)

Dad And Mum Poses As Their Little Daughter Takes Them Pictures / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by Palevu: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
A jealous Nigerian woman has funnily lamented on social media over the bond between her husband and their little daughter.

A jealous mum has jokingly shared on social media the bond between her husband anad their little daughter.

In the short video click shared by a tiktok handler @sandrababy938 with a caption “what is this na”. Her video got many talking as it blew up on the micro blogging platform, with over 361k views at the time of writing this report.

Read more

https://www.gistus.ng/2023/11/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-finding.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by Absuchat(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Past tense of "News" is what again?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by APOPTOSIS: 3:30am On Nov 14, 2023
That's how they start.
It won't be long she will stab this man too and start shedding crocodile tears.
IF you have ever been married or lived with them, you will understand such quickly. It's like Israel sharing a bed space with Hamas (Palestinians).
By the time you are done with new generation marriage, you will understand that Messi and CR7 are not rivals, neither are APC and PDP rivals but cohorts when compared to these generation & what we should be expecting next😭😭😭😭.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by Possessedkid: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
That dude is a fraudster
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by chiiraq802(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerian ladies are useless. All of them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Finding Her Husband And Little Daughter Sleeping I by mii4u(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nigerian ladies are useless. All of them.
This is just a proof that u didnt read the storyline, u are only comment after seeing the topic. Pls take it easy on women cos na woman born u.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Payne Finally Breaks Her Silence: Nice Is Not A Man / Nollywood Actress UCHE JUMBO Undergoes Eye Surgery In America:: / Photos: Toni Tones' Stunning Dress To Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.