Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

God, Why Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God, Why Him? (84 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Why Him? by InfernoNig: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Why Him?

I just woke up from this mad nightmare.

I challenged myself in the dream to make a run of 500 steps carrying some wood. I was barely 350 steps and close to my grandmother's house (my goal) when this guy, yes, I mean Chef Andre Rush, came beside me, running too, carrying a drum of paint. Mehn, he was fucking huge, and even at that, he was aceing me, even calling me names with shadings, even when our goals are different.

I was mute all through as he made me lose count of my steps. I got to my goal, but this guy was still on my ass and at the same place. God, what did I do to you to deserve this tail? I said in my heart.

At the front door, I asked him if he was done running. Dude told me to mind my goddamn business and said our goals are different. But the devil in me, seeking trouble while at my Mama's balcony, then made me say "You can do better; you're going to run or keep whining like a bitch ass niggaaaaaaa", *"bitch ass niggaaaaaaa"*, I said.

"Dear Lord, I am dead; please accept my soul", I said as I started running, just to see him chasing after me and catching up with me when I hadn't even run 50 steps, grabbing my left hand.

oh mehn! Bleep shit! This is some bullshit! I screamed.

And then I woke up, and you know the rest and my beloved faith. I can only imagine how I escaped him. Maybe I boosted my run X2, X3, or even X6 like in video games; I somehow ran with a jetpack like a subway surfer, snapped my fingers, and disappeared; I flew like Superman like I always do when being chased; or better yet, I just beat him up.

Which? I can never know, but I would rather it be the latter.

#ChefAndreRush

https://twitter.com/TylerTheBroken/status/1724224517361340520?t=badfKQCaK3lpi6fqS7ykRQ&s=19

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Being A Former French Colony / Iphone 14 6gb Ram 128gb /256gb Gb Rom A15 5g 1 Sim+ 1 Esim 6.1" Oled Face Id Nfc / Why We Dream – Know The Secrets !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.