Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Need A Website Developer - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Website Developer (904 Views)

Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos / I Need A Website Developer / A Website Developer Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Website Developer by ogunjobiolaide: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2023
sheeda995:
I need a serious Programmer/web designer for a project.

Please drop ur price range and any other information you need and let's communicate here before we go private.

I do not like WordPress, I need proper html css Javascript

Please this is not for you if you are unserious, do not reply text and do not pick calls. If you are going to dissappear and come back after 2days to tell me an emotional story,I won't be interested in working with you.
If you will outsource this,it's not for you

We hv logo
We hv contents
I want a proper website,not e commerce more of information website and where people can connect with one another

These traits are very common with us Nigerians and it screams non professionalism.
After writing here that people should explain themselves,some are still sending me email requests. I will connect with you here first before wasting my time to connect with you anywhere else and you start misbehaving
Can we have a whatapp chat (08063718360) on this .
"I want a proper website,not e commerce more of information website and where people can connect with one another".
Price range 80k - 150k
Full stack developer
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 2:24am On Jan 09
bassdow:

it's obvious you wannt a Custom designed website, not one designed using a CMS e.g wordPress, joomla, etc.
You stated you've got Logo and Content, but that ain't nearly enough to give a price quote.

Your use of the word "information Website" is kinda ambiguous as it could mean a lot of things even though I am certain it doesn't include realEstate or ecommerce.

An "information Website" could be a [product] catalogue or a simple business website of few pages.

An "information Website" could be static (just HTML, CSS, and maybe Javascript) or dynamic (include not just HTML, CSS, and Javascript BUT also lots of servserSide scripting such as PHP,Phyton, etc) and that also affects the fee.

Would have been much easier if you had just provided 1 or 2 examples of such "information Website" so it's easier for people to know if it's something they could handle at all.

Since you are interested in a price range, I would say anywhere from 50,000 naira exclusive of Domain name & Hosting.

Contact on signature or 09020325050 | 08111805040 (Calls | whatsApp | TeleGram).

what some fear is when client starts mounting additional feature requests, yet unWilling to increase pay
Your number is not on whatsapp sir
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 2:25am On Jan 09
XXLDICK:

Yeah. Could be more, could be less. It depends on getting a full picture of what you want.
Your number is not on whatsapp
Re: Need A Website Developer by bassdow: 8:18am On Jan 09
sheeda995:

Your number is not on whatsapp sir

Currently on Telegram for now.

You could text me your mobile, and I call you back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi Guys / Is Visual Studio A Web Development Tool? / Pls Help A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.