Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,373 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Need A Website Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Website Developer (868 Views)

Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos / I Need A Website Developer / A Website Developer Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2023
I need a serious Programmer/web designer for a project.

Please drop ur price range and any other information you need and let's communicate here before we go private.

I do not like WordPress, I need proper html css Javascript

Please this is not for you if you are unserious, do not reply text and do not pick calls. If you are going to dissappear and come back after 2days to tell me an emotional story,I won't be interested in working with you.
If you will outsource this,it's not for you

We hv logo
We hv contents
I want a proper website,not e commerce more of information website and where people can connect with one another

These traits are very common with us Nigerians and it screams non professionalism.
After writing here that people should explain themselves,some are still sending me email requests. I will connect with you here first before wasting my time to connect with you anywhere else and you start misbehaving
Re: Need A Website Developer by simplesol: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Goodmorning.

sheeda995:

Please drop ur price range and any other information you need and let's communicate here before we go private.

Please this is not for you if you are unserious, do not reply text and do not pick calls. If you are going to dissappear and come back after 2days to tell me an emotional story,I won't be interested in working with you.

These traits are very common with us Nigerians and it screams non professionalism.

Goodmorning,
1. What type of website do you want to build i.e the niche?
2.Do you have content you'll prefer to use or i should provide?
3. Do you have your logo or i should design one for you?

Price range 60k-80k

You can reach me here : 0.80.33.05.05.77
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2023
simplesol:
Goodmorning.

Goodmorning,
1. What type of website do you want to build i.e the niche?
2.Do you have content you'll prefer to use or i should provide?
3. Do you have your logo or i should design one for you?

Price range 60k-80k

You can reach me here : 0.80.33.05.05.77
We hv logo
We hv contents
I want a proper website,not e commerce more of information website and where people can connect with one another
Re: Need A Website Developer by simplesol: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents
Alright. What type of business are you into ? As for connection, you prefer to have a chat forum embedded on it as well?
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2023
simplesol:

Alright. What type of business are you into?
If you outsource, this is not for you. I need the ability for people to match
Re: Need A Website Developer by simplesol: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

If you outsource, this is not for you
Nothing of such
Re: Need A Website Developer by simplesol: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents
What type of site do you want to build? Please be specific with more details, so as to understand the functionality and to also deliver to you an excellent job
Re: Need A Website Developer by LikeAking: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents

The problem is from you guys, u don’t know how to pick quality devs.. You fall for the sweet mouthed ones and the ones with cloned YouTube projects..

What you want to build is a custom script and it a going to be expensive and take longer time..

Do you have the money?

Your front end will be built with a sever side generation frame work and any backend Lang can be used for the back end..

If not handled by a professional, it’s will become a disaster and you will loose all ya money..

I will suggest u stick with word press things..

1 million Naira ( < $1000) max is the least amount you will spend …

Just a tip: Most of the work for this kind of App will be on the front end and less on the backend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
simplesol:

What type of site do you want to build? Please be specific with more details, so as to understand the functionality and to also deliver to you an excellent job
An information website. A website where people can go read information and fill forms,make payments
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
LikeAking:

The problem is from you guys, u don’t know how to pick quality devs.. You fall for the sweet mouthed ones and the ones with cloned YouTube projects..

What you want to build is a custom script and it a going to be expensive and take longer time..

Do you have the money?

Your front end will be built with a sever side generation frame work and any backend Lang can be used for the back end..

If not handled by a professional, it’s will become a disaster and you will loose all ya money..

I will suggest u stick with word press things..

1 million Naira ( < $1000) max is the least amount you will spend …

Just a tip: Most of the work for this kind of App will be on the front end and less on the backend..

Did I say I want an app,you don't even know the difference between a website and mobile app
Re: Need A Website Developer by losprince(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is surely one of those overbearing and insatiable clients with very shallow pockets and a humongous air of self-importance.

From it's not an ecommerce site to people can fill form and payment. If people can make payment that means you're selling something, if you're selling something then it's an ecommerce site.
Re: Need A Website Developer by LikeAking: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

Did I say I want an app,you don't even know the difference between a website and mobile app

U that know the difference, go and build ya stuff….

Ur problem is lack of humility.. You don’t know but u think you know.. A reason you will employ the wrong guys over and over.

Go and do research..

FYI : I am not interested in this ur gig.
Re: Need A Website Developer by simplesol: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
sheeda995:

An information website. A website where people can go read information and fill forms,make payments

Alright. chat me up so we can take it further
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
LikeAking:

U that know the difference, go and build ya stuff….

Ur problem is lack of humility.. You don’t know but u think you know.. A reason you will employ the wrong guys over and over.

Go and do research..
Firstly you came to my post and I didn't know your existence before. I was asking people willing to do it then you wrote an epistle that I never asked you.
When did I say you should be interested. You shouldn't put your frustration on me as I'm not the reason your life is not what you want. What does this post has to do with humility? And why do I need to be humble to you?

You came to my post to tell me the reason as if I ever told you I asked someone to create a website for me before. Mind your business ogbeni, I'm not your mate

FYI : I am not interested in this ur gig.

Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
losprince:
This is surely one of those overbearing and insatiable clients with very shallow pockets and a humongous air of self-importance.

From it's not an ecommerce site to people can fill form and payment. If people can make payment that means you're selling something, if you're selling something then it's an ecommerce site.
You are dumb. This is why most of you are poor and wouldn't grow. So filling form is an e-commerce? Thank God I know how what I want, this is how I will be believing this nonsense?

You also want to collect 1m,continue
Re: Need A Website Developer by silento(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Am interested oohif you don't mind
Re: Need A Website Developer by antobrige: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hello Good evening

Before your site could be develop is better you have the UI/UX design first as to know how the site will come out first !!

i would love to do user interface of your desired process !!!

Thanks
Re: Need A Website Developer by bassdow: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents

After writing here that people should explain themselves,some are still sending me email requests. I will connect with you here first before wasting my time to connect with you anywhere else and you start misbehaving

it's obvious you wannt a Custom designed website, not one designed using a CMS e.g wordPress, joomla, etc.
You stated you've got Logo and Content, but that ain't nearly enough to give a price quote.

Your use of the word "information Website" is kinda ambiguous as it could mean a lot of things even though I am certain it doesn't include realEstate or ecommerce.

An "information Website" could be a [product] catalogue or a simple business website of few pages.

An "information Website" could be static (just HTML, CSS, and maybe Javascript) or dynamic (include not just HTML, CSS, and Javascript BUT also lots of servserSide scripting such as PHP,Phyton, etc) and that also affects the fee.

Would have been much easier if you had just provided 1 or 2 examples of such "information Website" so it's easier for people to know if it's something they could handle at all.

Since you are interested in a price range, I would say anywhere from 50,000 naira exclusive of Domain name & Hosting.

Contact on signature or 09020325050 | 08111805040 (Calls | whatsApp | TeleGram).

what some fear is when client starts mounting additional feature requests, yet unWilling to increase pay
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
bassdow:

it's obvious you wannt a Custom designed website, not one designed using a CMS e.g wordPress, joomla, etc.
You stated you've got Logo and Content, but that ain't nearly enough to give a price quote.

Your use of the word "information Website" is kinda ambiguous as it could mean a lot of things even though I am certain it doesn't include realEstate or ecommerce.

An "information Website" could be a [product] catalogue or a simple business website of few pages.

An "information Website" could be static (just HTML, CSS, and maybe Javascript) or dynamic (include not just HTML, CSS, and Javascript BUT also lots of servserSide scripting such as PHP,Phyton, etc) and that also affects the fee.

Would have been much easier if you had just provided 1 or 2 examples of such "information Website" so it's easier for people to know if it's something they could handle at all.

Since you are interested in a price range, I would say anywhere from 50,000 naira exclusive of Domain name & Hosting.

Contact on signature or 09020325050 | 08111805040 (Calls | whatsApp | TeleGram).

what some fear is when client starts mounting additional feature requests, yet unWilling to increase pay
A website where we hv about us,what we do,our services,information about our business. And a payment gateway using stripe for instance where people can make payment securely.the website would hv several pages in pages. Once I found the right person we would sit down to discuss in details. I have everything about the website designed and can design it via photoshop for you to see. Truth is i hv started coding the website myself till I got burned out,was coding two website same time but I don't know Javascript. I'm well familiar with css and html. I was using the website to learn until I gave up and decided to hire someone
Re: Need A Website Developer by bassdow: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
sheeda995:

A website where we hv about us,what we do,our services,information about our business. And a payment gateway using stripe for instance where people can make payment securely.the website would hv several pages in pages. Once I found the right person we would sit down to discuss in details. I have everything about the website designed and can design it via photoshop for you to see. Truth is i hv started coding the website myself till I got burned out,was coding two website same time but I don't know Javascript. I'm well familiar with css and html. I was using the website to learn until I gave up and decided to hire someone

what you want is a business website. There's no other name for it
Re: Need A Website Developer by biz2get(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents

From what you wrote ... don't you need a backend for all that ?

From your take ..

You need

Admin panel
MySQL
Proper backend well written code that associates the front

I am always ready ...

If its not something brainstorming.. I will do it for you free ..
Re: Need A Website Developer by airsaylongcome: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
OP,

That WordPress you are running away from is where you will eventually end up for peace of mind. Unless you are building this as a portfolio project. No matter how many upcoming website designers here denigrate WP, in the end many get to understand why it is the most predominant CMS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need A Website Developer by bassdow: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:
OP,

That WordPress you are running away from is where you will eventually end up for peace of mind. Unless you are building this as a portfolio project. No matter how many upcoming website designers here denigrate WP, in the end many get to understand why it is the most predominant CMS.
probably trying to avoid those wordpress website having more than 10-plugins for a simple website. You know the type that could even install plugin, just to add something as simple as Click2Top - a feature to quickly move to top of a web page.

Not to talk of the pageBuilders set of people.

some don't know a properly developed woordpress project could cost as much as $1,000 and above.

if OP wants a website, without using CMS, it would be more expensive than a wordPress solution. Shebi the content would bbe needing modifications. na still backEnd e go use. Except e want to dey use text files.

in as much as I hate using wordPress, I still use it when need be. And when I do use wordPress, I use it more as a frameWork, than a CMS.

WordPress isn't bad, wordPress isn't slow, na those wey use wordPress design website dey make am look bad and slow.

One could develope a complex wordPress based wbesite without installing any plugin.

Anyways, na OP know wetin e want.
Re: Need A Website Developer by etoluw: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents

You can call or WhatsApp me on 0812__961__5641. It is something I can help you build
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Need A Website Developer by antobrige: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=sheeda995 post=126992717]Ok[/quo

i would love to do the UI/UX design part of the project using Figma

( Can chat me up on 08039560365 )
Re: Need A Website Developer by XXLDICK(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
sheeda995:

I will create it for about 100k. Could be more ( I don't have full details of what you need.)

I am a full-stack developer and I use NextJs (a React meta-framework) primarily.

You can chat me up. 08053662673
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2023
XXLDICK:

I will create it for about 100k. Could be more ( I don't have full details of what you need.)

I am a full-stack developer and I use NextJs (a React meta-framework) primarily.

You can chat me up. 08053662673
Is it negotiable
Re: Need A Website Developer by XXLDICK(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
sheeda995:

Is it negotiable

Yeah. Could be more, could be less. It depends on getting a full picture of what you want.
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
XXLDICK:

Yeah. Could be more, could be less. It depends on getting a full picture of what you want.
Ok
Re: Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Would get back to everyone here. Thanks
Re: Need A Website Developer by etoluw: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2023
sheeda995:

We hv logo
We hv contents

I don't know why you don't like WordPress, but if you intend want to be updating it yourself, WordPress is your best option.

Just make sure you select someone that knows how to build the theme himself (not someone that will just download & install theme).

Choosing any other option will cost you a lot more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creating Log Files For Users In Vb / What's Your Take! / Sudoku Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.