Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl (13025 Views)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim / Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by naijapikin2(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2023
At that age, she is already a mother of 2 in the north.

A nation with diversity in it's laws. 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by SHEREOG: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Life is too much 21 would have been better
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by whitejs: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I repeat even if teenage under age carry toto come give you run o because that is when they begin puberty so they want to explore but if you take advantage na jail o.

grin grin
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by whitejs: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Morbeta11:
Nigerian justice system is funny....life imprisonment for rape, while stealing and looting of national wealth is subject to plea bargain.. grin grin

Rape is worst for me.

However, there should be serious justice for stealing and looting too.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Kingsean(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Nawa o. The way some men chase minors ehn it's really disturbing. That girl now would likely become a sex addict cos of what that guy has done to her. Anytime I'm on the road, I see men looking lustfully at little girls passing by. At times I'd see some of them groping the girls while smiling and the girls actually enjoy it as well. To those girls, dating a broda makes them big girls but in reality it is wrong. I remember 2yrs ago I had a friend who went after girls who were not up to 18. anytime he tells me he met a new girl, I'll ask her age and he would be telling me she's a smallie. he would even be describing and telling me how fine she is and describing body features. I let him know several times that this thing is actually punishable by law. to cut the long story short, he met another girl and invited her over. a 16yr old. when she came, she was smiling like person wey don hit jackpot. after a while, smallie follow my guy enter room naso I see say she blast door open and she dey cry. the guy kept pleading with her but she insisted on reporting him to her elder brother. I just laughed. it was a serious matter and I had to speak with the girl to douse the tension. I told her to go far from him and focus on her studies. I asked if he had s*x with her and she said no but he was making moves and that is why she had to run. after the long talk, she thanked me and left in a better mood. since that day, my guy learn lesson cos e for dey prison like this. the girl's brother is a soldier 😂. Sadly, a lot of these minors have big brodas as boyfriends and they enjoy it a lot. it's a sad reality and a wake up call to parents to get close to their kids or else the streets would grab them and destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by starbn(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Men are not treated well when it comes to sex.
You sex sleep older people na problem
You sleep with younger people na problem
You sleep with your wife na problem
You stay away from them,still tag you problem.
What should we do?.
Alots of young boys are being rape on daily basis and government is not doing anything to it.
Even family are not care about it.

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Unite indeed, didn't you saw what happened during the election period, did you saw how the tagged Endsars as an igbo agenda, did you saw how they tagged NLC protest as an igbo agenda. They are the people that created this hatred. Igbos never take politics serious, we always mind our business but they created hatred on igbos for the reason best known to them. Before i don't even comment on nairaland, i just read news and comments but what i saw is sickening, every post must be related to igbos and Peter obi. So i have to play along kwa
showbiz4all27:

In as much I detest tribal comments, could you please read up again! Nigerians unite and stop our leaders manipulating us!

Justice Soladoye sentenced Imoh after the prosecutor read the facts of the case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million / 64-year-old Woman Dupes Company Of N3m / Man Narrates How 3 Police Officers Brutalized Him And Stole From Him -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.