Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ (1163 Views)

FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Video: The End Of Muammar Gaddafi (footage Shows Bloodied Body) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2011

*(Via FinalCall.com) – In his first major national interview since the death of Libyan leader Moammar Kadafi, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan sat with prominent radio personality Cliff Kelley in studio at WVON 1690AM.

Minister Farrakhan entered the studio with an extremely serious look on his face and was very focused as Mr. Kelley asked him the how he was feeling.

“I feel like I have lost a very, very important member of my own family. I can’t take the assassination of Moammar Kadafi lightly, as I could not take the assassination of my brother, or my mother, or my wife or my children lightly. That’s the kind of relationship that we had and that we have,” said Min. Farrakhan. “I come to say to the world that the Nation of Islam mourns the loss of a great brother leader, the Lion of the Desert, the Lion of Africa, and those who rejoice at his death, your laughter will turn to tears and your joy will turn to sorrow and great pain because of what the Western world and those collaborators will lose as a result of his betrayal and his ultimate assassination.”
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by babsjnr(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
Farrakhan brain is upside down
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by aurenflani: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2011
you babs are the one with ur pathetic brain insideout! imagine! this man gaddafi is responsible for your accessibilty to the cheap tariff and access to the mobile phone you are enjoying! i worked in the intelligensia of the corporate world and i know why i said what i said. ignoramus!
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by babsjnr(m): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2011
^^gaddafi responsible for my mobile access in england huh? U re fcking sick in ur head sticking up for evil gaddafi.fck gaddafi fck farrakhan the brainwashed master
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by buzugee(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2011
babsjnr:

^^gaddafi responsible for my mobile access in england huh? U re fcking sick in your head sticking up for evil gaddafi.fck gaddafi fck farrakhan the brainwashed master

ermm yes he paid for the satellite that africa uses. do some research before you exhibit your ignoramus
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by aurenflani: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
Babs the English are already weary of non whites resident in England. Start packing b/4 some supremacy cult guys corner you. So u live in England eating crumbs off the white man's floor and you still have the temerity to call Gaddafi names? Are you really an African? Is this how much you have been brainwashed? If Louise Farrakhan is brainwashed because he supports the hero of the free world (Gaddafi) that means Mandela too is brainwashed - so that leaves you where? The smart one, right! Slave!!!
Re: Farrakhan Not Taking ‘assassination Of Muammar Kadafi Lightly’ by hajifaty: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
Pls leave babs and other ignorants like him alone. he is so deaf and blind to know that gaddaffi paid for the Africa Mobile access. Black men hate the truth

(1) (Reply)

Famous Madiba's Quotes / Russia Buzzes US Again / Nans Convention 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.