Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Anambra Man Receives Award From American Government - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Man Receives Award From American Government (85 Views)

Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / Etigwe Uwa Empowers 25 Persons As He Receives Award From Presbyterian Church / Leaked Nudes Of An American Government worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Receives Award From American Government by AnambraPeople: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Anambra Man Receives Award from American government

Anambra man, Mr Kallys Albert SR who is currently based in Minneapolis in the United States of America, has received President’s Volunteer Service Award from the government of United States.

Mr Albert who is an Indigene of Uli in Ihiala local government area of Anambra State was given the award following his voluntary service to fellow Americans and those most in need in his community.

A copy of the award which was signed by the White House, Kallys was hailed for his many hours of service.

He was commended for strengthening the bonds of cooperation and trust that bring people together, while helping to address some of the greatest challenges in America.

Part of the statement in the award reads, “Congratulations on receiving the president’s volunteer service award.

“On behalf of a grateful Nation, I thank you for your service to your fellow Americans and those most in need. Through your dedicated service you have ensured the continuation of America’s unparalleled commitment to improving the lives of others.

“Over this past year, you have served as a model of the American spirit. Your many hours of service had strengthened the bonds of cooperation and trust that bring people together, while helping to address some of the greatest challenges of our time.

“One of our Nations greatest strength remains the compassion of our everyday citizens who give so willingly of themselves and their lives for the benefit of others. Each generation of hard work and kind hearted volunteers helps to write a new chapter of American greatness, and our Nation is proud for your commitment to this honourable tradition.

“As we reflect on your many acts of kindness and charity over this past year, our Nation draws inspiration from those who answer the call to help their communities and our Nation. With your continued effort to build on our Nation culture of service, America will proudly remain a land of freedom and opportunity for all.

“Thank you for your enduring commitment to serving your community and our Nation. I trust that you would continue to work for the betterment of others and an even stronger future for the American people.”

Meanwhile, Mr Kallys Albert who was a former Biafran soldier said that voluntary community service has been part of his life.

According to Albert, he taught micro soft suite, paralegal and English as second language voluntarily in area schools in the United States which however, led to the President’s Volunteer Service Award he received from the government of United States.

He said, “I may be wrong, right or uncertain. I believe in assisting where I can without regards to race, ethnicity or nationality. I have lived on such believe all my life.

“Dedicating my life 1967 through 1979 for my people, their survival and existence, excelled and became the Biafra army quarter master 4th commando old Umuahia. My trajectory of community involvement saw conferment of the commendation you saw attached to this write up.

“Teaching micro soft suite, paralegal, English as second language in area schools culminating to above recognition. Community service PRO BONO is my given benevolence from the almighty God right from youth”.

Below is Mr Albert’s academic qualifications:

1. GCE/WASC.

2. OND from Yaba college of technology.

3. French language from University of Lagos.

4. Double Associate of Science/ Associate of Arts – Paralegal, North Hennepin Community College, Minneapolis, USA.

5. B A, emphasis on Human rights in Race Relations, Metropolitan State University.

6. Principles of Leading Transformational Nonprofits- university of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/anambra-man-receives-award-from-american-government/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Receives Award From American Government by eagleae7(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Nice and commendable
Re: Anambra Man Receives Award From American Government by TemplarLandry: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 6gb Ram 128gb /256gb Gb Rom A15 5g 1 Sim+ 1 Esim 6.1" Oled Face Id Nfc / Birthday Tribute To MOK, The Offa Born Philanthropist / Aba Accident: Sen. Nwaogu Sympathizes With Abians And The Affected Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.