Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) (24225 Views)

Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Higherthan: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Intergrated:
na you be the doomed one. Guy you are so pathetic.
Doomed πŸ– Spotted 😁
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by empire78: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Factfinder1:
Good luck to the ancient long rivalry between Ebira and Igala people of Kogi state
you're right that's the major reason why ebira massively voted for ododo because the igala started all this

4 Likes

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Total Accredited Voters: 31,872

Announced results.

APC β€” 101,156
PDP β€” 1,005
SDP β€” 268

Mahmood Yakubu, Should Have Atleast, Rig like a Professor, This Why Dino Melaye is Pained

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Factfinder1(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2023
empire78:
you're right that's the major reason why ebira massively voted for ododo because the igala started all this
What did the Igala started?

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Kukutente23: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Na wetin fit Igala ppl be this grin
Shebi when the going was good,they were passing the governorship among themselves like table tennis πŸ˜€ until Abubakar Audu unfortunately died and white lion grabbed it and decided to give them a dose of their own medicine πŸ˜„
Then,instead of supporting power shift to Kogi west senatorial zone that has never ruled in the spirit of equity,them go queue behind another Igala manπŸ˜ƒ
Even if Igala supported Dino, he'll still lose

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Jetland(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2023
GentleRay:
He should come to Kogi East, we'll welcome him how we welcome electoral thieves.

You and I know that you're "whining" yourself. if he comes to Kogi east and you do anyhow, you'll see anyhow.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by kokoA(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
What goes around comes around. The Igalas held on to power for so long, now the Ebiras have it and want to pay them back in their own coin.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Mosba: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Yet Dino wants us to believe there was rigging?

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by obyno82: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Higherthan:
Truly LP IS Andrew liver salt party, just like a shooting start it fades away after a little nzobu nzobu grab gra shine grin grin

We already told if LP supports you your defeat is imminent.
Failure party failure agulu fraudster scammer 🀣

you are not funny. This is actually a dry joke
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by obyno82: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Igbo means many things in Yoruba! One is weed!

In the context of the video you know what the woman means, so stop deceiving yourself and admit the truth.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Jetland(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Factfinder1:

They rotated power amongst themselves for over 21 years. They even told Ebira people that their goat (Igala goat) will rule Kogi State before anyone from Ebira will become the Governor of Kogi state.

This is time for pay back.

6 Likes

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Kukutente23: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
So he has supporters?

I thought he rigged the elections alone...
Always making dumb comments
So him not rigging alone makes rigging justified abi
Islam and dishonesty
Allah is being fried in Gaza
Go and cry for him
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Ododo go soon turn on Yahaya and things no go remain the same again
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Kingosytex(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Sometimes I wonder if your brain cells are dead

I don't think an adult is behind that moniker. If truly he/she is an adult then his/her parents already have a -1 because he/she is useless.
I have gone through this article over and over but I don't see how it concerns Obi let alone Agulu. I can't tell if there is another Agulu in Kogi State.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Satazaa: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Na wetin fit Igala ppl be this grin
Shebi when the going was good,they were passing the governorship among themselves like table tennis πŸ˜€ until Abubakar Audu unfortunately died and white lion grabbed it and decided to give them a dose of their own medicine πŸ˜„
Then,instead of supporting power shift to Kogi west senatorial zone that has never ruled in the spirit of equity,them go queue behind another Igala manπŸ˜ƒ
Correct πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Satazaa: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2023
mrvitalis:
When igalas get back that governorship don't blame them when they keep it for 50 years
don't be so cocky, the next governor will come from the West

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Germi9: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2023
itzzkhaliii:
The crowd is massive though.

Meanwhile come and Buy My Hp Elite X2 1012 G2.
Direct from US Touchscreen Detachable.
https://www.nairaland.com/7909607/touchscreen-detachable-hp-elite-x2
Even the ones that voted against him are there jubilating..Naija for you
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by BabaO2: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2023
dem go soon fight
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. After 6 months yaya bello will be like a too frequent desperate girlfriend
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Satazaa: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Factfinder1:

they started the winner takes it all mentality and equally started deriding other tribes, let me shock you with a fact, kogi state was created through the influence of powerful ebira men during Babangidas era where the ebiras had people like Chief of Army staff Salihu, Abdulrahaman okene, minister of Internal Affairs, the the IG Aliyu Atta and Judith Atta, then the Ebira elders now argued that they have been governor in the old Kwara state while the igalas has never been and we're oppressed by the Tivs, this is the whole genesis my brother, so because we dealt with them with love and equity they repaid back with oppression, infact the Tivs warned us about them about thier rapacious greediness

3 Likes

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

Always making dumb comments
So him not rigging alone makes rigging justified abi
Islam and dishonesty
Allah is being fried in Gaza
Go and cry for him

Allah is above the heavens! You lied!
I know you don't recognise sarcasm online. Holy spirit don block your grey matter!

Everything is Islam Vs Christianity to you!

Anuofia! Afofungbemu! Dan iska!

2 Likes

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

In the context of the video you know what the woman means, so stop deceiving yourself and admit the truth.

What does she mean?
It's just like wanting a lady you didn't marry after marrying your wife!

Who told you that one would have been better and not worse?
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Ashirioluwa: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2023
This is sign of high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. They won’t have time for this nonsense if they have job.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by TheBillyonaire: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Imagine if the poor and the miscreants did not go out to follow them. This is why people are engineered to be poor, the rich can not go and roam about the street to welcome two rich thieves of the commonwealth.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Efilse: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Factfinder1(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Jetland:

They rotated power amongst themselves for over 21 years. They even told Ebira people that their goat (Igala goat) will rule Kogi State before anyone from Ebira will become the Governor of Kogi state.

This is time for pay back.

Kai terrible
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by Factfinder1(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Satazaa:
they started the winner takes it all mentality and equally started deriding other tribes, let me shock you with a fact, kogi state was created through the influence of powerful ebira men during Babangidas era where the ebiras had people like Chief of Army staff Salihu, Abdulrahaman okene, minister of Internal Affairs, the the IG Aliyu Atta and Judith Atta, then the Ebira elders now argued that they have been governor in the old Kwara state while the igalas has never been and we're oppressed by the Tivs, this is the whole genesis my brother, so because we dealt with them with love and equity they repaid back with oppression, infact the Tivs warned us about them about thier rapacious greediness

Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2023
mrvitalis:
When igalas get back that governorship don't blame them when they keep it for 50 years

Na Igala start this method. It's pay back time.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by obyno82: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

What does she mean?
It's just like wanting a lady you didn't marry after marrying your wife!

Who told you that one would have been better and not worse?

Again you argue blindly and not sensibly, the lady made her opinion why are you now attacking people, you should have located the lady's shop and attacked her if you are truly man enough.
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by AntiChristian: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

Again you argue blindly and not sensibly, the lady made her opinion why are you now attacking people, you should have located the lady's shop and attacked her if you are truly man enough.

You don't cherish what you have until you lose it. Obi campaigned from Church to Church and even did the yes daddy conversation!

I wish to attack the woman with the yes daddy conversation! Maybe she never hear am!
Re: How Supporters Welcomed Yahaya Bello and Ododo Home After Election Victory (Vid) by obyno82: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

You don't cherish what you have until you lose it. Obi campaigned from Church to Church and even did the yes daddy conversation!

I wish to attack the woman with the yes daddy conversation! Maybe she never hear am!

My guy have shame and just be quiet. It makes no sense holding to strands of a government that is getting things wrong and not being transparent. I know you are hustling for your daily bread that is the 30k monthly salary given to you, but be a man and stand for truth and be silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.