Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Saving Of 1k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saving Of 1k Daily (501 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged 10k Instead Of 1k On My Glo Line / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / 70% Saving Of Your Shipping Cost With Our Ocean Shipping Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving Of 1k Daily by Foodhub2023: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Please house what can i be doing (business) with 30k capital to be saving 1k daily.... Pls help this family man as demand waht to kill me. Anything legit.......

1 Like

Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by dawnomike(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Foodhub2023:
Please house what can i be doing (business) with 30k capital to be saving 1k daily.... Pls help this family man as demand waht to kill me. Anything legit.......
1k daily on 30k seems quite impossible as that will translate to 100% monthly.

1 Like

Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Foodhub2023: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2023
dawnomike:
1k daily on 30k seems quite impossible as that will translate to 100% monthly.
It is not possible right?
Pls advice me on what to do. Just few days ago my wife attitude is changing because demands is getting too much and am not meeting up
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by MrBroke(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Start pure water supply that is if you can, 1k daily is more than possible. It ain't even that difficult. You buy from the factory and supply to shop owners. I think you make about 30 - 50 naira per bag. 30k is enough to buy over 100 bags
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Raphwell: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Foodhub2023:
If you are in Lagos or any university town, then learn how to cook jolof beans(add certain dry fish to make it delicious). Just sell with bread and you will save 2k every day.
Plus, your wife go just dey laf always cos only hungry women are angry women
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Foodhub2023: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Raphwell:

If you are in Lagos or any university town, then learn how to cook jolof beans(add certain dry fish to make it delicious). Just sell with bread and you will save 2k every day.
God bless you
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Rehiunique(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Hello, thank you author for this amazing post,I honestly found this post very helpful.

If you want to know I have a better way of achieving this according to the post which is to leverage on making income using your smartphone.I have also benefited from this a total of 30,000 with my phone.

If you want to know it works kindly send me a direct message on WhatsApp from my signature before

1 Like

Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Slimplush: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2023
MrBroke:
Start pure water supply that is if you can, 1k daily is more than possible. It ain't even that difficult. You buy from the factory and supply to shop owners. I think you make about 30 - 50 naira per bag. 30k is enough to buy over 100 bags
you sha go just dey motivate people with advice without proper explanation.... Sheey na head e go dey use transport the water to shop owner e specially in case of, if those owner are far from water factory Even if they are not far, don't you think they will be buying directly from the factory themselves!!!
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Slimplush: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Raphwell:

still sounds very good
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by MrBroke(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Slimplush:
you sha go just dey motivate people with advice without proper explanation.... Sheey na head e go dey use transport the water to shop owner e specially in case of, if those owner are far from water factory Even if they are not far, don't you think they will be buying directly from the factory themselves!!!

Tricycle is used for that, you don't see sachet water on tricycles on the road. I'm telling you business I see people doing. If you think every business owner started off with all the necessary tools and inventory for their business then you should think again. Common sense suppose tell you say keke dey or taxi dey, even people who do bread supply rent taxi or a pay for a limited amount of time to do their supply. Even some persons dey use wheelbarrow dey do supply. If na head self you like use, person way dey find money no need motivation, condition go motivate you.
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Slimplush: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2023
MrBroke:

Tricycle is used for that, you don't see sachet water on tricycles on the road. I'm telling you business I see people doing. If you think every business owner started off with all the necessary tools and inventory for their business then you should think again. Common sense suppose tell you say keke dey or taxi dey, even people who do bread supply rent taxi or a pay for a limited amount of time to do their supply. Even some persons dey use wheelbarrow dey do supply. If na head self you like use, person way dey find money no need motivation, condition go motivate you.
with this current hike in transportation?? Common sense no gree you see say the man mention capital as 30k? With 1k daily savings?...

Stop smoking crack egbon, at least try to contain your draw-mouth naaa
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by MrBroke(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2023
Slimplush:
with this current hike in transportation?? Common sense no gree you see say the man mention capital as 30k? With 1k daily savings?...

Stop smoking crack egbon, at least try to contain your draw-mouth naaa

You be mumu. If I was smoking crack the scent of it would still be more pleasant than your life to smell or breath in. How much be transport mumu, Business way people dey use below 30k do self, wetin you no know you no keep quiet. You think say everybody dey like you. How much people dey use hawk snacks dey sell for road, how much people dey use hawk drinks and pure water for road? If you sabi any water factory waka go there with your antenna leg like cockroach own go ask dem wether 30k is not more than enough to supply water for the day and earn even more than 3k if you have like 4 supply to different customers. You way no dey smoke 9 come mumu like this if you come light then the madness way dey hide for your left brain go manifest. Just avoid quoting me if you are the foolish type who can't think b4 acting.

1 Like

Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Foodhub2023: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2023
Rehiunique:
Hello, thank you author for this amazing post,I honestly found this post very helpful.

If you want to know I have a better way of achieving this according to the post which is to leverage on making income using your smartphone.I have also benefited from this a total of 30,000 with my phone.

If you want to know it works kindly send me a direct message on WhatsApp from my signature before
Trying to reach you please
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by Slimplush: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2023
MrBroke:

You be mumu. If I was smoking crack the scent of it would still be more pleasant than your life to smell or breath in. How much be transport mumu, Business way people dey use below 30k do self, wetin you no know you no keep quiet. You think say everybody dey like you. How much people dey use hawk snacks dey sell for road, how much people dey use hawk drinks and pure water for road? If you sabi any water factory waka go there with your antenna leg like cockroach own go ask dem wether 30k is not more than enough to supply water for the day and earn even more than 3k if you have like 4 supply to different customers. You way no dey smoke 9 come mumu like this if you come light then the madness way dey hide for your left brain go manifest. Just avoid quoting me if you are the foolish type who can't think b4 acting.
I will quote and quote you... Come beat me before sounding like a frustrated e-warrior.

30k cannot can!!!

Motivational rubbish, e be like say na GNLD tutor you, awon set marketer...

See person wey suggest cooking of jollof beans near schools.. Yes that's bran right there and good sense in that advice!!
Re: Saving Of 1k Daily by MrBroke(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Slimplush:

I will quote and quote you... Come beat me before sounding like a frustrated e-warrior.

30k cannot can!!!

Motivational rubbish, e be like say na GNLD tutor you, awon set marketer...

See person wey suggest cooking of jollof beans near schools.. Yes that's bran right there and good sense in that advice

Dump ass. Do I look like a motivational speaker or someone who comes to the web to entice people for money. Make ona dey try dey get sense. Wetin I wan beat you do, Nigeria will do that for me. Take your miserable self to any pure water factory and ask anyone working there if 30k isn't enough to supply satchet water. I do business with water factories so I know what am saying. Ona go just in haste dey show ona ignorant stupid nature everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Cheap Bulk Hard Cover Binding Contact 08058993660. Thanks / Bags Of Rice For Sale Hurry Now @7500 Per Bag / Bulk Sms @ N1.50k - Resellers Wanted Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.