Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Please Help, Japa Tins - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, Japa Tins (429 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Help!!! Japa Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Japa Tins by kripen(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
I have this site csr@canadianvp.com they want to stand as an Agent for me. Please my people I want to be sure I am dealing with people who will not scam me because they are already telling me I need to make a down-payment of 2000 dollars.

I have fill some forms and they said I m qualified for Japa to Canada .
Re: Please Help, Japa Tins by Dmama1991: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hahahahah
Re: Please Help, Japa Tins by donbrowser(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
kripen:
I have this site csr@canadianvp.com they want to stand as an Agent for me. Please my people I want to be sure I am dealing with people who will not scam me because they are already telling me I need to make a down-payment of 2000 dollars.

I have fill some forms and they said I m qualified for Japa to Canada .

Sorry mate, you're about to weep

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Japa Tins by Macphenson: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
pls dont. Its scam. Give more details about your activities with them. What type of visa are they trying to get for you? The 2000 dollars what exactly is it for?
Canada is almost like a do it yourself thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Japa Tins by emoboy4u: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
A down payment for a roasted corn of ...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Japa Tins by yungevvy(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Most information pertaining to legally emmigrating abroad is freely available online, you do not necessarily need an agent.

Be wary of scams.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dummies & Ajebotas Guide to Surviving in Lagos / Please Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out / Photo Journalist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.