Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? (289 Views)

What Exactly Was Done To Bring Dollar Down? Here Are The Reasons. / What Exactly Was Reno Omokri Trying To Achieve With This Post? / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? by booblacain(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
I was analyzing the issue of the removal of the FRSC Kwara state Commander, Mr. Frederick Ogidan, and I am wondering what exactly he did wrong.

I understand and agree that one should not criticize an organization or a government that one works for in public. If you want to criticize your employer in public, you should at least resign first; that I agree with to some extent. But I am looking at Mr. Ogidan's case and wondering, did he really criticize the federal government?

The quote below is what he said, as reported by the Daily Trust:

"The subsidy removal has increased our budget and limited our movements, which has affected our operations."

"However, the good story is that the issue is already getting attention and a necessary response from the headquarters. Very soon, we are expecting an increase in our finances following the assurance from the Corp Marshal, Dauda Ali Biu," he added.

So where exactly in the above statement was criticism made? He simply made a statement that everybody is already aware of, or are they just angry with him for reminding us about it like we have already forgotten? Even the supporters of this government, especially proponents of subsidy removal, all speak of and have spoken about this same subsidy reality. So, what exactly made Mr. Ogidan's comment different? Was there a secular passed among government workers telling them not to say anything at all about subsidy, whether good, bad, or neutral? Was it the way he said it, or was it by whom it was said?

Please, if there is anyone that sees the criticism or something at least wrong in what he said, point it out and correct me. I may have missed it somehow.

I mean, the man even went ahead to say that yes, things are tough now but it will eventually get better. Is that not the same statement that most supporters of this government and even the government itself has been making, so why was this different?

Honestly, I can't understand the federal government's action on this matter. To me, this action says two things: one is that this government is on a mouth-gagging overdrive on its people, and two, the government is too ashamed of its policies, especially on subsidy, that they will allow nobody to talk about them at all.

It's sad.

Re: Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? by Nbote(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
There was absolutely nothing wrong in the statement he made, bo criticism anywhere. He mentioned why their movement reduced and budget needs to increase
Re: Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? by yarimo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Op was he sack or redeploy to another place? If he was sack what was the reason ? and if the reason was because of what he said it's wrong in sacking him. If he was removed and redeploy to another place it's constitutional
booblacain:
I was analyzing the issue of the removal of the FRSC Kwara state Commander, Mr. Frederick Ogidan, and I am wondering what exactly he did wrong.

I understand and agree that one should not criticize an organization or a government that one works for in public. If you want to criticize your employer in public, you should at least resign first; that I agree with to some extent. But I am looking at Mr. Ogidan's case and wondering, did he really criticize the federal government?

The quote below is what he said, as reported by the Daily Trust:

So where exactly in the above statement was criticism made? He simply made a statement that everybody is already aware of, or are they just angry with him for reminding us about it like we have already forgotten? Even the supporters of this government, especially proponents of subsidy removal, all speak of and have spoken about this same subsidy reality. So, what exactly made Mr. Ogidan's comment different? Was there a secular passed among government workers telling them not to say anything at all about subsidy, whether good, bad, or neutral? Was it the way he said it, or was it by whom it was said?

Please, if there is anyone that sees the criticism or something at least wrong in what he said, point it out and correct me. I may have missed it somehow.

I mean, the man even went ahead to say that yes, things are tough now but it will eventually get better. Is that not the same statement that most supporters of this government and even the government itself has been making, so why was this different?

Honestly, I can't understand the federal government's action on this matter. To me, this action says two things: one is that this government is on a mouth-gagging overdrive on its people, and two, the government is too ashamed of its policies, especially on subsidy, that they will allow nobody to talk about them at all.

It's sad.
Re: Why Exactly Was The FRSC Commander Removed? by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
We are in a dictatorship regime. Stay clear!

(1) (Reply)

Did Ooni Of Ife Visit Kuje Prison To Meet Emefiele? Fact Emerges / Same People That Used Soludo Now Want To Remove Him With Ubah / Experts Fear More Multinationals’ Exit Over Forex Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.