Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) (5699 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) / Herdsmen Horror: Attack On Plateau Trending On X App(photos) / Seun Calls Major Nzeogwu A Psychopath On X And Gets Corrected By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Peter Obi looking at you with one eye grin

Peter Obi is a confirm coward. Ibos always have history of coward leaders so I am not surprised. Even Azikiwe will all his notoriety still couldn’t muster the ball to emerge elected president coz that guy came third on all occasion he contested.

The most useless thing I’ve ever heard is that “Ibo are not tribalist”. When they can’t win in the game, they start forming non-tribalist to give themselves some excuse. Igbo that won’t even acknowledge Ebonyi people who are of their blood are claiming non-tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Raskimonojendor: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
iSense247:
Only Yoruba muslims like FreeStuffsNG madridguy helinues yarimo etc can to die for one Nigeria because of the crumbs they get from APC politicians. Every other sensible person know this country cannot work this way even in a thousand years time. No multi-ethnic, multi-religious country can progress. It can't work anywhere in this world.
We have Nnamdi Azikwe to thank for that.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yes, stop wailing about Igbos taking your land. Be a man and compete. Your politicians can never save you
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Raskimonojendor: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Peter Obi is a confirm coward. Ibos always have history of coward leaders so I am not surprised. Even Azikiwe will all his notoriety still couldn’t muster the ball to emerge elected president coz that guy came third on all occasion he contested.

The most useless thing I’ve ever heard is that “Ibo are not tribalist”. When they can’t win in the game, they start forming non-tribalist to give themselves some excuse. Igbo that won’t even acknowledge Ebonyi people who are of their blood are claiming non-tribalist.

I remember David Umahi calling out that same discrimination. Baba said they will NEVER join Biafria..
Same way Ebonyi people get marginalized in the market leadership positions.

Another is where aba residents won't accept a non indigene mayor.

Even Peter Obi used that tribalist clan stuff when he was in APGA.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Continue writing rubbish. You are boxed to a corner and Tinubu can't save you. He has few years to join his ancestors but our heavy hand remain upraised and Ronu tribal ranting can't stop it

Yoruba will continue to Ronu. If other people want to Ponu, it’s their business.

Let me tell you something, Tinubu is not pro-Yoruba radical that we have, he is just strong. The coming corp of Yoruba leaders will be far brutal and walahi Tinubu is even the one giving/gave Ibos advantage in Lagos.

When Tinubu leave the scene, a more radical set of Lagos leader will emerge, the happening in Lagos house of assembly should give you the clue.

No Chinedu or any Ibo affiliated person will rule Lagos. Even Azikiwe who has more clout couldn’t achieve this, let alone neophytesss like Shinedu .

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Which game? The only game we know is to make money. And we continue to win. Go and beg for crumbs at Tinubu's gate
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Which game? The only game we know is to make money.

Which of the money? You mean the gala hawking abi the drug trafficking one wey they don arrest almost 30% of your able bodied men finish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Raskimonojendor: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Which game? The only game we know is to make money. And we continue to win. Go and beg for crumbs at Tinubu's gate
grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Raskimonojendor: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Which of the money? You mean the gala hawking abi the drug trafficking one wey they don arrest almost 30% of your able bodied men finish?
grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Yoruba will continue to Ronu. If other people want to Ponu, it’s their business.

Let me tell you something, Tinubu is not pro-Yoruba radical that we have, he is just strong. The coming corp of Yoruba leaders will be far brutal and walahi Tinubu is even the one giving/gave Ibos advantage in Lagos.

When Tinubu leave the scene, a more radical set of Lagos leader will emerge, the happening in Lagos house of assembly should give you the clue.

No Chinedu or any Ibo affiliated person will rule Lagos. Even Azikiwe who has more clout couldn’t achieve this, let alone neophytesss like Shinedu .

And I ask, did your did your cowardly Ronu stop several HOR seats from being snatched? Ronu only makes you weaker. Defensive game is for weaklings. If you are not a weakling you should be presenting Adenkunle in Enugu before thinking of Ronu

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Why are igbos so obsessed with Lagos (a Yoruba state)?
I doubt GRV is even this hurt.
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I remember David Umahi calling out that same discrimination. Baba said they will NEVER join Biafria..
Same way Ebonyi people get marginalized in the market leadership positions.

Another is where aba residents won't accept a non indigene mayor.

Even Peter Obi used that tribalist clan stuff when he was in APGA.

Don’t mind them brother. When you defeat an Ibo man in his game, he then tries to appeal to sympathy to cover for his loss.

Imagine a region that gave Obi 92% of their vote claiming they are non-tribalist and Yoruba that have Atiku and Obi over 40% of the votes are the tribalist. Turning logic on its head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by iSense247: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He and Awolowo lacked foresight. Northern politicians of them could see better than them.
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

And I ask, did your did your cowardly Ronu stop several HOR seats from being snatched? Ronu only makes you weaker. Defensive game is for weaklings. If you are not a weakling you should be presenting Adenkunle in Enugu before thinking of Ronu

Why should we present Adekunle in a barren land Enugu? What will be our benefit? Does Enugu have better cost of living, access to clean water, better IGR/GDP, seaport, entertainment capital, industrial capital, educational institution capital, and etc? Why exactly should any sane thinking man fight for Enugu?
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t mind them brother. When you defeat an Ibo man in his game, he then tries to appeal to sympathy to cover for his loss.

Imagine a region that gave Obi 92% of their vote claiming they are non-tribalist and Yoruba that have Atiku and Obi over 40% of the votes are the tribalist. Turning logic on its head.
Atiku won a state and Peter Obi won a state in the SW. In the East, Peter Obi swept all the votes. They played nationalist politics 100 percent yet they call other tribal bigots.
I remember how they chased Betty Akeredolu away with thugs.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Atiku won a state and Peter Obi won a state in the SW. In the East, Peter Obi swept all the votes. They played nationalist politics 100 percent yet they call other tribal bigots.

As in what I now don’t understand is how they hoodwink other tribe into believing Yoruba are the tribalist even with the vote figures.

I guess to an Ibo man, Yoruba will be tribalist unless they have Ibo man 99% of the votes. I’m sure they’ll even still abuse Yoruba even if Obi had 99% of our votes. They’ll claim the remaining 1% made him lose.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

You are a weakling looking for who ever will win so you can claim credit to feel good. Igbos has always given block votes to whoever they believe is the best whether he wins or not. From Obasanjo, yar adua, GEJ, Atiku. Non of them are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Raskimonojendor: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
iSense247:
He and Awolowo lacked foresight. Northern politicians of them could see better than them.
Awolowo tried his best. He tried to include a secession clause. Even Amadu Bello backed a secession clause in the constitution. I am sure Azikwe regretted his action since Biafra war broke out not long after. Well, those are bygones now. They have played their part.
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

You are a weakling looking for who ever will win so you can claim credit to feel good. Igbos has always given block votes to whoever they believe is the best whether he wins or not. From Obasanjo, yar adua, GEJ, Atiku. Non of them are Igbo.

Lol, you Ibos are just part of the numbers. You have been conquered psychologically.

See the nonsense you wrote, imagine a major tribe crying that they have voted some other people so suddenly they too must be voted.

Who respect the Ibo in Nigeria? No one, because they know it’s all mouth and no actual substance. Guy, you Ibos don’t have the numbers and you have extremely weak leaders who don’t have any balls whatsoever.

PDP don’t value you, APC don’t value you. Because they know you are politically useless.

If a Yoruba man can win a Muslim-muslim ticket with two other strong Muslim on the ballot against a single Ibo Christian who came distant third, then please don’t even try to mention Ibos when talking of true Nigeria giants.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
All comments like the below used to be overlooked. Not anymore after the last election. All gloves are off in Nigeria.

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:

As in what I now don’t understand is how they hoodwink other tribe into believing Yoruba are the tribalist even with the vote figures.

I guess to an Ibo man, Yoruba will be tribalist unless they have Ibo man 99% of the votes. I’m sure they’ll even still abuse Yoruba even if Obi had 99% of our votes. They’ll claim the remaining 1% made him lose.
Peter Obi worked hard for SW votes. Tinubu never believed in hustling for votes. He believes in buying over political heavyweight but it only works in the North and interior yorubaland. You are still anylizing like a ronu tribalist

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Peter Obi worked hard for SW votes. Tinubu never believed in hustling for votes. He believes in buying over political heavyweight but it only works in the North and interior yorubaland. You are still anylizing like a ronu tribalist
You keep calling Yorubas Roni tribalist. Look, everyone is a tribalist whether you like it or not. What will you call your brothers below:

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Tinubu didn't campaign. He relied on APC structure. Meanwhile Peter Obi campaign appealed to southern urban youths. Tinubu believe that east is irrelevant so how does he expect votes. Same way Ronu terrorists believe no economic opportunity in the East and still want land allocated in the East for them because Igbos bought land in Lagos

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Tinubu didn't campaign. He relied on APC structure. Meanwhile Peter Obi campaign appealed to southern urban youths. Tinubu believe that east is irrelevant so how does he expect votes. Same way Ronu terrorists believe no economic opportunity in the East and still want land allocated in the East for them because Igbos bought land in Lagos
Why the misinformation. He even campaigned in the SE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYWx6FB_rLM?si=8kHW8nVPeRAXcPul

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You keep calling Yorubas Roni tribalist. Look, everyone is a tribalist whether you like it or not. What will you call your brothers below:
What is his contributions to development of his community? Even Igbo contestants that are not worth it will be insulted too
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Why the misinformation. He even campaigned in the SE.
Lol. Party structure campaign. Something the SE has outgrown tey tey. Obi was on the streets and on TV interviews

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Goodvibes007: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

What is his contributions to development of his community? Even Igbo contestants that are not worth it will be insulted too
You are defending your own tribalists. Read the comments below in the screenshot. They are concerned that he is not an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by XerXers: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You are defending your own tribalists. Read the comments below in the screenshot. They are concerned that he is not an Igbo man.
Guy forget comments. Nobody attacked anybody suspected of voting for him. And why did he chicken out. Igbos face worse and still remain consistent. When they get it you claim liberal. Lol

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by RPG2020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Make them dey sleep 😴💤

Let's divide the moimoi grin
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by temmyejo: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
LegendHero:
I always laugh at folks trying to end tribalism or hiding under the usual “Politician are dividing us” jargons to blame Nigeria issue on politicians.

All tribes are tribalistic. Both minority and majority, but the problem is that those that are somehow independent of another tend to be bold in showing their own tribalism.

Those that are dependent are always scared of showing their tribalism which explained why some tribe will say they are less tribalistic and some are more tribalistic. There is nothing called less or more tribalistic, you can either be tribalistic or not.

If we divide Nigeria today into major tribes and let’s say we have 10 countries for example. People within those tribe will then fragment themselves into clans and the struggle of clannish continue. Check state governorship election, it’s always a game of clans within a tribe.

You can only have peace if you divide Nigeria totally by clans. Then at that stage, you’re looking at 5k individual states.

However, dividing Nigeria into major zones with tribal realignment to their zone will help a bit. At least we will have the clan problem which will be at a lesser impact compared to tribe issue.

I love this reply...

Let me buttress your point...
There are languages and there are dialects and people are much loyal to their dialectical roots.

We can only exist as an association of states.

Let's create States (Nations) from every dialect and an assembly of representatives from each local community and watch Nigeria grows faster than the United States in less than a decade.
Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by LegendHero(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
temmyejo:

I love this reply...

Let me buttress your point...
There are languages and there are dialects and people are much loyal to their dialectical roots.

We can only exist as an association of states.

Let's create States (Nations) from every dialect and an assembly of representatives from each local community and watch Nigeria grows faster than the United States in less than a decade.

This your proposition make great sense too. This is a good approach.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Election is over and Igbos are back with threads just like this. Shior!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) / Lagos Roads Get Flooded Again! / Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.