Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election (11918 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Iretekhale(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
4ucking eyeneck, na true. Useless organization.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by ViceGovernor: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hananfine:

You don't know what you're saying. Many of you here just comment without having knowledge.
In 2006, the population of okene is 325000 which is the highest in Kogi State.

It was projected to reach about 500000 now.

So how is 138,000 vote is bigger than let say 250,000 adults?

Tell me.
Oga okene is where I grew up and I can tell you based on fact that it is impossible... absolutely impossicant for 200k people to vote between 11am and 4pm in 2 LGAs.

All those figures from central kogi na blatant lie that is why they are still trying to balance it up till now.

Adavi, okehi and okene LGA only them 250,000 votes which kind lie be that

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by slowice(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nothing good can come from inec
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by asanausana91: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
So if the Bvas is good like this why are we not using it for collation of results.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by freemanq(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Inec is loosing her respect everyday,the commission needs real deliverance
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by akolengbe(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
The non-INEC staff are the one doing the manipulation , the corp members and lecturers are actually the one tempering with the results.. because they need money
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by asanausana91: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
The devil was born in Nigeria. You have a technology that is considered one of the best in the whole Africa but you refused to use that technology, instead you go back to the crooked manual collation. Why?
Tax payers money up to 350 billion naira was used to secure this Bvas yet you refused to use it maximally.
Nigeria is in a terrible situation and the youths are only about my tribe,my religion,my party.
What a fck!
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Pythagoras001: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
at this point inec have to publish the source code of the bvas and the irev for all to see. so that we can be certain what it does and if there are vulnerabilities. i just can not wrap my head around how total accreditation number requiring just 2 bytes would be slow to update or would even need synchronization after successful results uploads, but a larger polling results pdf would have been uploaded.

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Innobee99(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hananfine:

The same thing happened in osun state when pdp won. You didn't shout but now you're crying
Stop showing ur foolishness here
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
They shouldn't have denied..

Because it means that the votes were suppressed naa..

Habbaaa.!!
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by DWJOBScom(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Atlantis585:

You mean Wole Olanikpekus? grin

My hand no dey o
The way people dey loss for night these day eh
Leave am for them o
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by BluntCrazeMan: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Clevite:
PRESS RELEASE

ALLEGED MANIPULATION OF ACCREDITATION DATA ON IReV

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1724459306672652771?t=cdUzTvQ8hhzuTqqtiy7Dtg&s=19

Garfield1..

Just the way there were some polling units where the INEC officials didn't come with the Results-Sheets Booklets and the election didn't proceed in such Polling-units,, yet there were results for such Polling-units on the IREV..
(MEANING THAT THE RESULTS SHEETS FOR THE POLLING UNIT WAS ACTUALLY EXISTING, BUT IT WASN'T TAKEN TO THE POLLING UNIT FOR USAGE AT THE POLLING UNIT)..

There is also a possibility that there CLONE--BVAS-MACHINES which were not taken to the polling-units, but were kept back, and pre-loaded with accreditation-data that were GENERATED on the BVAS-machines prior to the election day,, and were automatically uploaded from the clone-BVAS-Machines which were not used in the election,, but yet, they uploaded the information contained in them into the IREV Portal.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by yussybenayu: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Clevite post=126967944]PRESS RELEASE

ALLEGED MANIPULATION OF ACCREDITATION DATA ON IReV

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1724459306672652771?t=cdUzTvQ8hhzuTqqtiy7Dtg&s=19[/quote)
By denying this, it means they acomplice to the crime going on in Irev. The best should have been to investigate what is going on there
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Garfield1..

Just the way there were some polling units where the INEC officials didn't come with the Results-Sheets Booklets and the election didn't proceed in such Polling-units,, yet there were results for such Polling-units on the IREV..
(MEANING THAT THE RESULTS SHEETS FOR THE POLLING UNIT WAS ACTUALLY EXISTING, BUT IT WASN'T TAKEN TO THE POLLING UNIT FOR USAGE AT THE POLLING UNIT)..

There is also a possibility that there CLONE--BVAS-MACHINES which were not taken to the polling-units, but were kept back, and pre-loaded with accreditation-data that were GENERATED on the BVAS-machines prior to the election day,, and were automatically uploaded from the clone-BVAS-Machines which were not used in the election,, but yet, they uploaded the information contained in them into the IREV Portal.

That's why I told you severally that to prove infractions,you must start from the polling units not irev or server.once there's no police or agent copy of result,then the result is suspicious.for you to prove overvoting,you must scrutinize the bvas machine and not secondary sources like inec servers containing accreditation data.the fact remains that accreditation data takes time to sync and transmit fully to inec server
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
at this point inec have to publish the source code of the bvas and the irev for all to see. so that we can be certain what it does and if there are vulnerabilities. i just can wrap my head around how total accreditation number requiring just 2 bytes would be slow to update or would even need synchronization after successful results uploads, but a larger polling results pdf would have been uploaded.

Oga,bvas accredition data takes more time to upload.it is a complex system unlike result upload.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
asanausana91:
So if the Bvas is good like this why are we not using it for collation of results.

Bvas is primarily for accreditation not transmission or collation.collation is manual
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by BluntCrazeMan: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

That's why I told you severally that to prove infractions,you must start from the polling units not irev or server.once there's no police or agent copy of result,then the result is suspicious.for you to prove overvoting,you must scrutinize the bvas machine and not secondary sources like inec servers containing accreditation data.the fact remains that accreditation data takes time to sync and transmit fully to inec server

Do you know that some places in Kogi,, Election started off without the EC8A Booklets??

I blame the silly party agents at such units that allowed the election to start those places.
And they ended up writing the results on pieces of papers.
These results that were written on pieces of papers were signed by the agents..
Haaahahahaaahahahaaaa..
Who does that??

Some others didn't let the election to start without the EC8A Booklets.
But guess what??
There were results displayed on the IREV Portal for such units.
Even when the IREV Accreditation was reading Zero.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by asanausana91: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Bvas is primarily for accreditation not transmission or collation.collation is manual
why must it be manual when we can see our results on the IREV? What stops us from getting the results technologically at the real time.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Do you know that some places in Kogi,, Election started off without the EC8A Booklets??

I blame the silly party agents at such units that allowed the election to start those places.
And they ended up writing the results on pieces of papers.
These results that were written on pieces of papers were signed by the agents..
Haaahahahaaahahahaaaa..
Who does that??

Some others didn't let the election to start without the EC8A Booklets.
But guess what??
There were results displayed on the IREV Portal for such units.
Even when the IREV Accreditation was reading Zero.

Oga,anything on irev is irrelevant when it comes to accreditation.what is relevant is what is captured or recorded live on the bvas at the polling unit.irev becomes relevant only during result tabulation.on accreditation matters,only bvas,bvas reports and voters register are useful

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
asanausana91:
why must it be manual when we can see our results on the IREV? What stops us from getting the results technologically at the real time.

The irev is programmed to only record results for polling units for the public and not to calculate or collate results.the law does not support electronic collation

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by benqo01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
There is no difference between INEC, Police and the useless APC supporter bunch of hypocrite
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
See as wailers full the first page

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by asanausana91: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

The irev is programmed to only record results for polling units for the public and not to calculate or collate results.the law does not support electronic collation
this is where the problem is? What stops us from amending the law and get things moving.
If we can get the whole results of the polling unit in the IREV why can't we add those results and get the final score.
This is the amendment I will urge the youth to protest until it is done.
This is absolutely wickedness. They don't want us to have a free and fair election, this is the reason we got the collated results of kogi state before the election started.
If the president believe that Nigerians love him and they surely voted for him then I don't see any reason why the amendment should be difficult.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
This one Obidients dey this thread dey argue Kogi election. Are they SDP now?

Miracle no dey tire Jesus

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Eduboy1990: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
No is your scrotum that aided them
adefitim:
So Every election won by APC is aided by INEC?
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Pythagoras001: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,bvas accredition data takes more time to upload.it is a complex system unlike result upload.
Do you have access to the source code? what is the bvas acredition data and what does it contains? i am talking of the total number of accredited persons displayed on inec irev.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by garfield1: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
Do you have access to the source code? what is the bvas acredition data and what does it contains? i am talking of the total number of accredited persons displayed on inec irev.

Get the different bvas machines and inspect them
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by justmondris: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
I think INEC should be declared a digital-terrorist. lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Reality2023: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Inec is always truthful, check their track records.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by Pythagoras001: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Get the different bvas machines and inspect them
i am not a politician or member of a political party so i do not have access to the bvas. it would be enormous work to reverse engineer the bvas source code. i maintain the position that political parties and Nigerians should compel inec to publish the source code used in the bvas and irev.
Re: INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election by MarveworldG: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ezmans:
tell us what you do
Interiors sir🙏

Please check threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To Whistle-Blower On Ekweremadu / Foundation Of Nigeria Police Institute Of Finance In Anambra Laid By IGP(Photos) / Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.