Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) (29786 Views)

Helen Williams Breaks Guinness World Record For Widest Wig (Video) / Nigerian Lady Breaks Guinness World Record For The Longest Handmade Wig / Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can she comfortably use it for weeks and move around?
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That is one hell of a long wig
But of what value does this shit add to the intelligence of humanity

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking

Not some bullshit

E don tey o boss 🫡🫡🫡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Artscollection: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nwa nmiri di sharp!!
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ok next news please
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Domistar5(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking, cable glanding expert, cosmology and quantum theory

Not some bullshit
slaawomirr, you are scarce these days.

Well I dislike when my gender are dull and unintelligent. Nigerians are obsessed with this Guinness of a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking, cable glanding expert, cosmology and quantum theory

Not some bullshit

Zero contribution to humanity

1 Like

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Litmus: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
maasoap:
What's with the Nigerians with all these "longest" records breaking or attempts? Don't we have any talents, knowledge or skills to showcase besides "longest this, longest that"? Very shameful

African thinking quoted above.

Nigerian thinking would be - those that can, please continue trying to break all records and setting new ones; others, please showcase whatever talents you have. Come on people, let's fire on all fronts!
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by emperor4love(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
GWR should ban Nigeria..

The earlier the better..

The youths of the shithole are mostly fools and easily swayed by stupidity...

The poverty capital of the world houses the richest politicians on the face of the Earth..
what an irony..
the stupidity started from u
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by isaachi4u: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria. Respect cool. After cook failed. Wig Enter. grin
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
It worthless... grin
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by CJStarz: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na her type dey fall scatter chairs in d Church during deliverance 😂

ecolime:
Congratulations Helen🎉

The look in her picture pose looks scary though.

She's probably eccentric because this type of record isn't for normal people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by briggster: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking, cable glanding expert, cosmology, quantum theory, harmonic oscillators and linear waves

Welcome back my man. How is the keyboard and bombing going? Where have you been? Glad to know you're good.

Not some bullshit

Grab my weed with anger while walk out of this thread

1 Like

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by briggster: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=briggster post=126970609][/quote]
Welcome back the gee. Was really concerned for your well-being. Glad to see you back. Actually thought you have japan. How's the keyboard and bombing going?
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I want to see theoretical physics, coding, invention, hacking, networking, cable glanding expert, cosmology, quantum theory, harmonic oscillators and linear waves

Not some bullshit

Everyone cannot be a theoretical physicist. Lol. You have to chill. We need different folks with different ginger to spice the earth. Social worker, entertainer, artist, wig maker etc. Other wig makers are definitely going to look keenly at her wig and draw inspirations. Love her for all she is

1 Like

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Bullet01(f): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Total madness
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Litmus: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Opposition Politics machinery dislike this sort of things. They don't want Nigerians living life outside of Politics focused puppets at thire beck and call to manipulate against any ruling party of the day. They hate Nigerian watching big brother, playing football, laughing, attending weddings, playing or making music, telling the world they are happy, compering state achievement, talking of property or purchasing land, having children etc.
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by izubext007: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
This will be called wige-a-thon
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by aikyg(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
I hope she has big ikebenenebe like hilda oo. If not, Nigerian media will ignore her like an ugly cousin.
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by duduade: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hair wig abi what so irritating

Looking witchy
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by pretydiva(f): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
This isn’t an easy feat. Congratulations to her
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by paschalj4(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Not some bullshit

cheesy its being a while bro
cheesy i miss you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Go and read the GWR books, and see all the idiotic things the western world is doing/has done, just to be in the GWR book.
So I don't see why Nigerians can't be part of it.
I have been looking at GWR book for ages, I know. I wouldn't mind Nigerians attempting those "idiotic things" you mentioned but this "longest" shiit is boring
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by olutj: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
An attempt to set the longest speech

Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by lesson44: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Useless world record .
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Before I use to think that and take the Guinness Book of Record seriously.......
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Nolevel666: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Always in GWR for mediocre reasons
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by jsnow(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
What is this?
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Bombolistic: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
The talent naija no get, does not exist
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by Coolcat95: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
NIGERIANS TOO LIKE MUMU MUMU THINGS
NA FOR MUMU THINGS DEN DEY GET STRENGTH ESPECIALLY ALL THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIANS GIRLS
Re: Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
emperor4love:
the stupidity started from u

I learnt from your father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Ihunanya Represents Nigeria In 3 International Pageants - Photos / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ / Hand Made Slippers Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.