Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians (231 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by adenigga(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu says his vision for Nigeria centres on transforming the country into a nation of builders and ensuring prosperity for future generations.

Naija News reports that Tinubu while speaking at the 55th International Conference, Exhibition and Emerald Anniversary of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, with the theme, ‘Sustainable HR, Business and National Development’ held on Tuesday, reiterated that poverty is not only shameful but it is unacceptable under his leadership.

The President insisted that his vision for the Nigerian workforce ensures every citizen is gainfully employed and can care for themselves and their family.

Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Nkiru Onyejiocha, who represented Tinubu at the event, noted that in the face of global challenges, the current administration was committed to steering Nigeria towards self-reliance and reducing dependency on others.

He said, “I am reminded of the crucial role that human resources play in shaping the destiny of our nation. Our collective vision must transcend the ordinary, and today, I wish to share with you a vision that centres on transforming Nigeria into a nation of creators and builders, ensuring a prosperous Nigeria for us and future generations to come.

“As I have said repeatedly, poverty is not a shameful thing – but it is an unacceptable thing. Therefore, my vision for the Nigerian workforce is one where every citizen who wishes to be, is gainfully employed and able to take care of themselves and their family. Together, keying into this vision, we will banish poverty.

“We envision an unprecedented level of industrial activity, marked by the establishment of unique industrial hubs tailored to the strengths of each region in our great nation.

“Our commitment to ending poverty is deeply intertwined with our focus on economic growth and job creation. We recognise that sustainable development can only be achieved by fostering an environment where job opportunities abound, ensuring food security, and eradicating poverty.”

Commenting on the roles of HR practitioners, Tinubu said it was crucial in moulding and effectively managing people to become catalysts for economic resurgence in an increasingly competitive and changing world.

On his part, the President and Chairman of Council, CIPM, Olusegun Mojeed, noted that now more than ever, HR was responsible for shaping a progressive organisation and nation.

He said, “Sustainable people practice is a strong catalyst for cultural, national, and infrastructural development, among others. Talent supply will play a major role in creating and shaping the conditions in which organisations and nations will operate.”

Source: https:///Poverty-Is-Unacceptable-Tinubu-Speaks-On-Vision-For-Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Absuchat(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2023
grin
The architect of Nigerian poverty has come to mock them grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2023
..after stealing the destiny of Lagosians..looting billions to buy yacht.. renovating houses for your fake cchristian wife abi...

Where are those Bullion vans Thief'nubu..

Look at Thief'nubu deceiving the emilokans grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Lovemeharder(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Oga do something tangible, make the common man smile.
Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by LordBiden(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Someone should help me tell him I said "He is mad". angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by garriAndsugar: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2023
From his body language everybody knows tinubu hates the poor, he's always mocking them.

I'm very sure his head is not correct
Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by vegatron: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
I am tired of this life it's as if we blacks are cursed with the dumbest leaders in the world.
Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Bobloco: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
angry
Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by orisa37: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT.
MY PENSION MONTHLY IS N38306 SINCE 2015.
I PAY ELECTRICITY BILL OF N30000 MONTHLY.
I USE 12.50KG COOKING GAS MONTHLY AND PAY N12250 FOR GAS IN OCTOBER.
PLEASE TELL PTAD TO PAY MY SALARY PALLIATIVES OF N35000 MONTHLY FOR SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER.
Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Godfullsam(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
The architect of Nigerian poverty has come to mock them grin

You mean tinubu is the reason why you are poor?

You better look for something else to blame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by jude79(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Godfullsam:

You mean tinubu is the reason why you are poor?

You better look for something else to blame.

Exactly, tinubu is the reason why Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world, he brought the most clueless individual and sold him clannishly to citizens, by criminally manipulating their tribal and religious sentiments, this individual ended up reducing Nigerian middle class from 55% to 40%, then tinubu entered and in six months wiped out and crashed the middle class from 40% to 10%, his performance is even worse than the cluelessness bloke he brought, he reduced Nigeria to the poverty level of iragbiji, his ancestral home

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by Iamanoited: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Poverty Is Unacceptable’ – Tinubu Speaks On Vision For Nigerians by favor914: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
jude79:

Exactly, tinubu is the reason why Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world, he brought the most clueless individual and sold him clannishly to citizens, by criminally manipulating their tribal and religious sentiments, this individual ended up reducing Nigerian middle class from 55% to 40%, then tinubu entered and in six months wiped out and crashed the middle class from 40% to 10%, his performance is even worse than the cluelessness bloke he brought, he reduced Nigeria to the poverty level of iragbiji, his ancestral home
Lazy Almijiri are you even a Nigerian, identity yourself, what state are you from, & Local Government?

With the information, it will be easy to identify what your problem is, & profess a solution.

(1) (Reply)

NLC/TUC Suspend Strike As Talks With FG Continue / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Receives Governor's Elect Imo And Kogi State, Gover / Lagos Crushes 1,500 Motorcycles Over Violation Of Ban Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.