Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu (1196 Views)

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From My Predecessors – Tinubu / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Loveth160: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has claimed that he inherited serious liabilities and assets from his predecessor, Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu disclosed this during his meeting with the Vice-President (Country Programs) of the Islamic Development Bank, Mansur Muhtar, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia and was contained in a statement issued by his spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale on Tuesday.

Despite the liabilities, Tinubu vowed not to give excuses.

He said: “We inherited serious liabilities, but also assets from our predecessors. We do not make any excuses.

“There are several sectors replete with investment opportunities for smart investors.

“Access to finance and guarantees can be a hindrance in some cases. You can come in there. We see you as a critical enabler.

“You have partnered with us before. We want to scale it up now and do much more with greater ambition and clearer vision.”

https://.ng/2023/11/15/i-inherited-serious-liabilities-from-buhari-tinubu/

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by iammo(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
cool

Jagaban, this is not time for blame game, we voted you to fix Buhari and Emefiele's nonsense

I can bet my balls, Tinubu is the man to fix Nigeria

Give him time

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Hehehe

Yes we know, baba.

We patriotic Nigerians voted you because we know you are capable due to your track records

We are 100% sure you won’t disappoint us because you and even if you disappoint, we will still defend you.

If some people could still support a man they regarded as a disaster while he was a governor in Anambra to become the president because he is from their region, we will always stand on your mandate even if you end up failing woefully Ashiwaju.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Feintline: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Tinubu is the greatest liability of Nigeria alongside his criminal gang.

You cannot alter the ancient landmark of the land and expect progress or prosperity. It is impossible.

I said it months before thst Nigeria is at the tail edge of collaspe. Divinity appointed the people to rescue the nation.

Tinubu and his criminal gang hijacked the nation, crippled institutions, polluted and desecrated the whole place.

The desecration of the land of Nigeria by tinubu, his criminal gang alongside the criminal judges from the appeal to supreme court is the curse on the land today.
Nothing can work in Nigeria with this desecration and desecrators.

Until the desecrators are taken away, forget Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
shocked

This man is useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Hehehe
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2023
The same way Buhari blamed Jonathan throughout his first tenure.

He already said Buhari's maladministration is not an excuse for him.
The question is, why is he talking about it?

He should get off to work and quit complaining. If by 2027 things doesn't improve, we will kick him out like polio.
No time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by goodnessme1(f): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
APC blaming APC grin grin

What will apc miscreants now do, blame Igbos or ipob,abi na GEJ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Sangoamadioha1: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
APC blaming APC grin grin

What will apc miscreants now do, blame Igbos or ipob,abi na GEJ?

He said liabilities and assets but being children of 8, you guys latched on the liabilities part.
Las las una go dey alright 😒
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Buhari and Tinubu are both same old crooks

It's worse for Buhari cos he's Fulani supremacist. He's got no conscience. Zero sense of humanity

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Isobug: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Disaster inherited disastrous government. Who is more disastrous than you?
Why not go against Buhari and his ministers? Is it not double standard?
Anybody believing that you will turn this Country around is still in wonderland wallowing. How can a Tinubu change the nation. A looter that has seen where to fest.
Meanwhile, where's Shetima, the one who our our friends told us he will handle the Economy.
Very self-centered lots

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Minime10(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Like buhari like tinunu😎

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Tochi360: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2023
How can a supposed first class graduate be worse than bubu😕

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2023
ACN-APC blaming CPC-APC.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Yes we know, baba.

We patriotic Nigerians voted you because we know you are capable due to your track records

We are 100% sure you won’t disappoint us because you and even if you disappoint, we will still defend you.

If some people could still support a man they regarded as a disaster while he was a governor in Anambra to become the president because he is from their region, we will always stand on your mandate even if you end up failing woefully Ashiwaju.
Abi
Even northerners are still standing with Buhari till now
What's good for haruna should be good for mukaila
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

Jagaban, this is not time for blame game, we voted you to fix Buhari and Emefiele's nonsense

I can bet my balls, Tinubu is the man to fix Nigeria

Give him time

Till when
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by iammo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Till when

He promised an annual KPI report.. please let's wait
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
That's normal. If you happen to win a second term after a hopeful stellar performance, even you yourself will also inherit liabilities from your first tenure.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:

He promised an annual KPI report.. please let's wait
Not like we have a choice
Don't plead
You guys said four months, then six months, now it's 1 year
It all makes no difference as long as majority are OK with it

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by iammo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Not like we have a choice
Don't plead
You guys said four months, then six months, now it's 1 year
It all makes no difference as long as majority are OK with it

Good
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by youngrichnigga: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Too early to wail man, you promised to hit the ground running undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by tonesky(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why complaining? I heard you clearly in 2019 prior to the election when you said " you will rather support a Buhari on wheel Chair than any other candidate". Enjoy your stolen!

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
He will soon blame obasanjo

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by mytime24(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pro and promax

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Macphenson: 4:45am On Nov 16, 2023
oko
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2023
And who put buhari in power?. Was is not druggie TINUBU?.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by orisa37: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2023
WE KNOW. BUHARI MEANS LIABILITIES. THE SUPREME COURT NOW WANTS YOU TO CAPITALISE ON IT AND GET THE COUNTRY MOVING FORWARD AND PROGRESSIVELY.
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Where is MannaVultureGrills?🤔😟

Tinubu is saying your Darling Daddy is an INCOMPETENT FAILURE! 😌😌😪

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2023
You won't see Yarimo, Helinius Boy, LeodeCraze and other APC MISCREANTS in this thread.😏😒😒

They do NOT know what to Say or whether to Support Bubu or Druggie Ebola! 😌😌

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Yes we know, baba.

Cowardly and SHAMELESS as usual.😏😏

The Comment of Tinubu is on Buhari.
But you are Talking about sth totally Different!🤔🤨🤨

You APC Agbadorians should try Get SENSE nah. 🤦🤦

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by SisterAnn(f): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This man is useless
Very useless!

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari – Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Racoon:
ACN-APC blaming CPC-APC.
grin grin

...wonders shall never end

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian / Gold Discovered In Kebbi / Fashola Speaking Almost Like Our President(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.