Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) (16274 Views)

Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea / Coach Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans And Is Free To Leave Chelsea / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
"You are 100% coming to Chelsea next season"

Mikel Obi tells Victor Osimhen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySP6pIuERw?si=1upCrmMtgapolu5m

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Wow it will be great if Victor Osimhen come to Chelsea next season

'You're coming to Chelsea!' - John Obi Mikel tells Victor Osimhen he is going broker the deal with his former club to sign him.

Chelsea and Super Eagles legend, John Obi Mikel has made an attempt to convince Victor Osimhen to join Chelsea next season.

Speaking in the latest episode of his podcast, The Obi One, which had Victor Osimhen as a guest, Mikel told the Napoli striker that he is going to 'broker that deal' with his former club to sign him.

The former Chelsea midfielder told Osimhen that he was '100% coming to Chelsea' in a bid to lure the striker to the Premier League giants.

'It's not the time to go to Saudi,' Mikel explained to Osimhen after the striker revealed he had received offers from the Middle East.

'Next season I know you're going to come to Chelsea. I'm going to be the agent to broker that deal. You're 100% coming to Chelsea!'

'You are 100% going to Chelsea next season because we are crying out for someone like you since the big man left, Didier Drogba, we haven't had anybody with that figure and stature and can score goals in big games.

'I feel like you are that person and fits in with what we want to achieve at that club.'

Mikel starred for Chelsea during a career spanning over a decade at Stamford Bridge where he made 372 appearances for the club and won the Champions League along with four Premier League titles.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/youre-coming-to-chelsea-john-obi-mikel-tells-victor-osimhen-he-is-going-broker-the-deal-with-his-former-club-to-sign-him-2.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by iammo(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2023
cool

Victor Osimhen in EPL , Premiership ... That would be great

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2023
I want him at Chelsea: Ex-Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi sends passionate message to Osimhen

Mikel Obi has called for compatriot Victor Osimhen to swap Napoli for Premier League side Chelsea.

The former Nigeria captain spent 11 years at Chelsea and believes Osimhen would be a perfect fit for the Stamford Bridge club.

Victor Osimhen has been nominated for the FIFA Best Award(Photo Credit: Napoli/X)
Politano joins Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia in rebelling against Rudi Garcia

Politano joins Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia in rebelling against Rudi Garcia
Mikel Obi wants Osimhen at Chelsea

Speaking on “The Obi One Podcast,” the former Chelsea defensive midfielder claimed Osimhen would score bags of goals in English football.

“I think when I look back at him a few years ago, i'd say no, but now, watching him last season and watching him this season, I would say definitely.

“He would come into the Premier League and slot right in. He will get you goals, he will run behind defenders, he will stretch the team.

"I think that’s what probably a lot of the teams now in the Premier League are looking for; a striker who wants to run behind the defenders because then it helps the team, and i hope he comes to Chelsea” Mikel said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyBt2zMohsH/

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-want-him-at-chelsea-ex-super-eagles-captain-mikel-obi-sends-passionate-message-to-osimhen-2023101007122801030

7 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by randy01(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2023
T
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by phemmie06(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2023
cry
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by chelseabmw(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2023
wink
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Promismike(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2023
That will be a mistake

7 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Lekan239(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
He should come, but Jackson will also improve at the top level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Padipadi(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
No go to Chelsea o!
Oriburuku orishirishi dey for that club.
Mikel too wan become trending celeb that's why he's doing podcast. Imagine him stealing the name Obiwon from Star Wars as his Obi One Podcast.
Ole oloju dudu, oloju wonko-wonko!
Mikel that was rude during his time.

Osimhen! Osimhen!! Osimhen!!!
Oya say meh! mehehe!! mmehehe!!!
Like a goat, oya bleat, good boy!
No go Chelshit club o!
Na agbero full there. All these Michael Jackson abi na Nicholas Jackson, Mukaila Mudryk, Disaster abi na Disasi, Cucurella and co na trash o! All of them are illiterate money miss road club. Todd Boehly na mumu biz man. And the curse wey Abrahamovic take swear for British govt from Ijebu dey affect only Chelsea. You know Chelsea was hijacked from him which is not good. Eleda Abrahamovic n ba Chelsea ja! No go carry curse for Chelsea o!
Even their fans on nairaland and in Nigeria follow share for the curse. You ll see how they act like person wey him ticket cut abi olosho carry their tfare japa!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by ifytrik(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Things we will love to see, even though am a man united fan

1 Like

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by callmevirus(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Amigoss: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Just because of the 🤡🤡 above me, osimhen shouldn't consider it...

2 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by EngrEgghead: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Yes o. I'll love to see him in Chelsea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Starboytwo(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Abeg no come man utd..

We wey dey the club self Wan jakpa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Ever8090: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
kpamukutu:
This one is now looking for relevance after years of arrogance lol
una go just dey talk anyhow...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Eriggs: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
kpamukutu:
This one is now looking for relevance after years of arrogance lol
Keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to type

6 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by geoworldedu: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Once we get a tough striker, we are going to win the EPL immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by SharingIsLife(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Success has many brothers... and sisters.
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
You dey want am for Chelsea when abramovic is no more the owner. You think say Chelsea be like when u dey dia. Dey Jones.

He is better off in Newcastle or Liverpool if he decides to come to EPL. No space in city, he won't fit-in in arsenal, Man U? ugh!

5 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by omoadeleye(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Okay
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by TUTU147: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
We can't wait to have you in one of the best club in the world

1 Like

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by bigdammyj: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Mosba: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
If Chelsea should get Oshimen then the league is sealed

5 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Adakintroy: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Kanu too go broker deal for him to come to arsenal

1 Like

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Reference(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Not the best club for now but for the Blues it will be a 100% upgrade on Mr. Jackson.
But the biggest worry is that any transfer fee will be a record and this will weigh heavily on his shoulders in a league where the press does exactly that, neck pressing any laxity.

3 Likes

Re: You Are 100% Coming To Chelsea Next Season - Mikel Obi Tells Victor Osimhen(vid) by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Who can he bench?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement / U20 WC : Nigeria Vs Croatia (5 - 2) On Thursday 4th August @ 2am Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.