Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes (2526 Views)

A New Multinational Company In Nigeria,is Recruiting Fresh Gradutes. / Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Mobil Recruiting Fresh Graduates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by GENO: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2007
A rapid and expanding oil and gas services company with operation in several part of the world. The company has the need to recruit graduate trainees in the following field.

1. Accounting assistant (Ref GT/AA 2007)
Qualification: HND/B.sc in any of the following,
Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Business Admin, Banking and Finance or Business management.
with a minimum of lower credit/ second class lower.

2.Personnel Asssistant (Ref GT/PA 2007)
Qualification: HND/B.sc in any of the following,
Government/public Admin, Sociology, Psycology, Political science,
English/Linguistics, History/ international Relation or mass communication.

3.Field Engineers (Ref GT/FE 2007)
Qualification: HND/B.sc/B.ENG/B.Tech in any of the following,
Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agric. Engineering, Polymer,Metallurgical/Material, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Geology, Physics/Mathematics

4.Laboratory Technologist (Ref GT/LT 2007)
Qualification: HND/B.sc/ B.Tech in any of the following,
Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Micro Biology, Science Lab. tech or Food Lab tech

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their application together with copies of B.sc/B.ENG/ B.Tech/HND certificate, NYSC discharged certificate and detailed resume with stamped self address envelope within 3 weeks of this publication (2nd October 2007) to
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box 11175,
Port harcourt,
Rivers State
smiley

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by obanikoro2(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
This looks, smells and tastes like a BIG SCAM!!! I'm speaking out of experience
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by otomatic(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
Well, i would be interested, but how come it's 3 weeks from October 2nd while we are still in September 14th?
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by owenlevi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
Guys,u just dont conclude like that.I actually saw it in Guardian Newspaper dated Tuesday Sept 11 page93 but without a p.o.box.CHECK IT, besides,we were not asked to pay for anything.wat do u have to lose?Lets just be careful in all we do.
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by ambo: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2007
guys,i think this is fake.How come they did not advertise it on their web site?
Wat abt the name of their web site? Be careful guys!!
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by Agbo2(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2007
Sure sounds unreal,

watch it!
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by sorp(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2007
critics aw many job advert hav u posted here since u joined this forum?
if u cant do why criticize those who do?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by forgiven(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
when you think everything is a scam, you end up getting nothing! dear fresh graduates in the house, please apply, big i mean big companies like halliburton, schlumberger and co usually advertise like this. if i were u ooo, i go submit my application. all the best
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by GENO: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2007
it was first published on tuesday guardian without p.o.box,it was later published on thursday guardian which was 13th september.
what i mean is that it will be coming to an end on 2nd october.
there is no harm un trying.
smiley
Re: Oil And Gas Services Company Recruiting Fresh Gradutes by starlet: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
hi guys, people like me will go for anything provided i wont pay anything. keep on the good work geno

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Oil Nig. Calling. / Get That Standard Teaching/lecturing Job In Nigeria And Beyond / FMC Yenagoa Houseofficer Employment Advertisement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.