Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy (1155 Views)

Everybody Is Feeling The Heat...see Discussion On Twitter Space / Bandits In Zamfara, Sokoto And Katsina Feeling The Firepower Of Nigeria Army-vid / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Khyrvxjzy: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2023
its true south west region is the most hit by the bad economy, but what people fail to understand is that south west is the economy hub of nigeria, better life and good standard of living is in south west, for example in lagos everyone needs petrol to either fuel car or generator and the other people have to pay for transport fare

now for poorest region north and south east this category of people are poor even poor before subsidy remover, an ibo or aboki man in a village did not need transport fare, they all trek infact no bus in their village

in short its a case of rich man is suffering vs begger(south west vs south east/north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Khyrvxjzy: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Blaze14k

Generalmystic
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by kettykin: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Blaze14k: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2023
The fact that foreign companies are exiting Nigeria and tinubu claim market is open for investors to come in is the height of share incompetence. The basic fundamentals of foreign investment is electricity, security, transportation and suitable exchange rate. Buh baba is in Saudi begging there crown prince for investment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Entprys(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Igbos poor.

But how come the most serene parts of Lagos are Igbo dominated areas ?

While the rich Yorubas keep shifting to Ifo, Papa, Ilepa and other Ogun bushes after selling our family houses to poor Igbos

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by ubest1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
We should all calm down everyone feeling the heat, the only different S/westerners can't easily complain openly

2 Likes

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by helinues: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why are the acclaimed bullionaires crying more than the bereaved?

Perhaps na reverse psychology

Some of you are just naturally bitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Makunahatata: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Entprys:
Igbos poor.

While the rich Yorubas keep shifting to Ifo, Papa, Ilepa and other Ogun bushes after selling our family houses to poor Igbos
😂😂keep on deceiving yourself and your fellow gullible Mpuru mmiri addicts... Show us the data of every house owners in the exact area you made your research to back your claim or shut up forever... U think here na Alaigbo where Dem ur ppl gullible like sheep

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Entprys:
Igbos poor.

Yorubas Sabi pay house rent. Na jungle dem like to dey stay. Go to most shanty locations in Nigeria u will know that na Yorubas dey occupy most
Go to most compounds that shares nepa bill and see that Yorubas are d ones owing
Yorubas like free things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
😂😂keep on deceiving yourself and your fellow gullible Mpuru mmiri addicts... Show us the data of every house owners in the exact area you made your research to back your claim or shut up forever... U think here na Alaigbo where Dem ur ppl gullible like sheep
Tell me ur location and I will tell u how en dey bi
Why's surulere one of d good places in mainland if not bcs of igbos
Festac nko
Amuwo odofin nko
Then, Alimosho where Yorubas get mouth, how en dey, d poorest LGA in Lagos is being occupied by Yorubas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Makunahatata: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Festac nko
Amuwo odofin nko
Then, Alimosho where Yorubas get mouth, how en dey, d poorest LGA in Lagos is being occupied by Yorubas
oga Igbo dis Igbo dat.....why una no stay ur poverty stricken region where den dey steal kola to survive ,develop am same way... 😒

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
oga Igbo dis Igbo dat.....why una no stay ur poverty stricken region where den dey steal kola to survive ,develop am same way... 😒

1 Like

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Khyrvxjzy: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Entprys:
Igbos poor.

bro i dont know where to start to cure you, you case is strong.
anyways the one you are suppose to drink, use it to bath

i continue, you are ignorant and you don't have knowledge about lagos you are just following bandwagon

yoruba own lagos and yoruba occupy lagos

the only place ibo dominate is a single place which is lagos badagry express road i mean iyana oba, alaba,festac, ojo, alakija, navy town

those places are not rich place

if you wanna talk rich place, island, ikeja,surulere,maryland road to ebute meta and yoruba dominate it

emmanuelbrown26, emma u ask that guy to list where yoruba live so i have done it, so you say what?

helinues help me am done curing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Khyrvxjzy: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Festac nko
Amuwo odofin nko

haa i havent cure this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i continue, you are ignorant and you don't have knowledge about lagos you are just following bandwagon

the only place ibo dominate is a single place which is lagos badagry express road i mean iyana oba, alaba,festac, ojo, alakija, navy town

if you wanna talk rich place, island, ikeja,surulere,maryland road to ebute meta and yoruba dominate it

emmanuelbrown26, emma u ask that guy to list where yoruba live so i have done it, so you say what?

do you mind those online millionaires? Those poverty affected being who can’t afford 2x2 square meters of land.

You no add lekki,ikoyi,magodo join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Khyrvxjzy: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
do you mind those online millionaires? Those poverty affected being who can’t afford 2x2 square meters of land.

go fund me for emeka
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Makunahatata: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126984556][/quote] no be today Igbo youths don dey come rob in the SW...

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
no be today Igbo youths don dey come rob in the SW...

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/
you are right
Here is the picture

2 Likes

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

go fund me for emeka
let poverty deal with emeka Nzekwe bald head first grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Entprys:
Igbos poor.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2023

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Raskimonojendor: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
That's the Ibo man for you. Empty drums makes the loudest noises. grin

1 Like

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
😂

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

haa i havent cure this
U go explain tire
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Makunahatata: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126987402][/quote] better to be a begger than a useless thief.. drug dealing,armed robber human eating tribe.. spits🤮
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
better to be a begger than a useless thief.. drug dealing,armed robber human eating tribe.. spits🤮

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126987440][/quote]we later flogged their flat head while they cry of houses been demolished in okota

1 Like

Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Angelswing6: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
I suddenly stopped seeing a contact on my WhatsApp. It disappeared even on my WhatsApp contact list but the number is still on my phone contact list. If I open my phones contact list, I can select to send a message to the contact through WhatsApp and it will open the contact on WhatsApp, I will send message and it will deliver and once i leave the chat, i wont see it again on whatsapp, if the person reply me, I won't see it or get a notification, I won't even know until I open the contact again on my phone contact list and select WhatsApp. If i type the name i saved the number with on WhatsApp, i wont see it thrn my WhatsApp contact list number reduced by 1 and even i refresh it will say contact list is updatedyet that contact wont be there, even in groups that we are together his name is not showing but if he makes a comment in the group, I will see it but if i try to open the members of the group, i wont see him at all. I have searched on my second WhatsApp and I can see it. Who has an idea what could have happened?
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by Makunahatata: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126988138][/quote] still better than to be a useless Igbo criminal 🤪
Re: South West Feeling The Heat Of The Economy by emmanuelbrown26: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
we later flogged their flat head while they cry of houses been demolished in okota

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Benue State Governor Hyacinth Alia Set To Dump APC For PDP / Where Is Nutter? / Oyibo And Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.