Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers (1521 Views)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Kalakulu: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2023
E don dey reach everybody, including the sick

https:///instablog9ja/status/1724721583124578489?s=20

5 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Tolumiide: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Let the poor breath
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Seefinish: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
I love the way Agbadonians are crying. Wuna never see something yet.
Infact in 2027, if God keep me and Tinubu alive. I will surely campaign for him to continue to teach igbos and IPOB lessons

12 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Racoon(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2023
The Nigeria they desired, loved and enthroned has happened to them.

3 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Yaribanzaonic: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
See face!

He should look for gutter/pit toilet/soakaway. Shey na GAS dey inhaler...all die na Die.

He should use his APC badge and go to an IPOB chemist and ask for free inhaler grin

6 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
These where the fools insulting me when I warned them about the consequences of GSK exit , they kept shouting that Indian companies will make the drugs cheaper and that GSK should go grin..I warned them asthma drugs will get to 50k and now we are there ....well let Seyi Tinubu help him buy a carton

11 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by leokid866: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
These where the fools insulting me when I warned them about the consequences of GSK exit , they kept shouting that Indian companies will make the drugs cheaper and that GSK should go grin..I warned them asthma drugs will get to 50k and now we are there ....well let Seyi Tinubu help him buy a carton
have you looked at alternatives? Or they told you that's the only one in the market?
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Yaribanzaonic: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Always talking foolishly. Go and buy the alternative and send to him.

leokid866:
have you looked at alternatives? Or they told you that's the only one in the market?

11 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by SalamRushdie: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
leokid866:

Show me one alternative to the seretide diskus ?

There is none for that diskus

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Moneyyyy09: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
The asthmatic that will later send him to hell awon oloshi ashiere
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by helinues: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
This guy don come again with his phishing link and fake news.

Bitterness no be better thing aswear
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by helinues: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Racoon:

It's abnormal for bad thing to be making your lots happy.

Lots are wrong with such mentality
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by killsmith(f): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Beggars blackmailing you in the name of giveaway.
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by EmeeNaka: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
This islamist is about to cry already. Well, if they start today to understand what Peter Obi said before now, they started late.
Peter Obi said, "If Bread is sold for #2000 naira, both Muslims and Christians will buy it same price". It is sad that people accepted evil because of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by emmanuelbrown26: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
leokid866:
Na ur kidney go bi d alternative. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by emmanuelbrown26: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
As I dey like dis, if I hv billions and it only requires kobo to save a life, let d ronu life roast in hell

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Kukutente23: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
leokid866:
Hmmm
Zombie must always zombiefy

To the dude crying over inhaler

iammo said you should give Tinubu 1 year to unveil his kpi
Manage the little breathe till then
Don't suffocate before 1 year reach o

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Probably ran out of air while maniacally screaming ’on Tinubu mandate i stand!’

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Racoon(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
It's abnormal for bad thing to be making your lots happy.Lots are wrong with such mentality
The people who confidently maimed, shed blood and killed people who refused to voted a catastrophe promax are the ones cringing, neighing, mewing, weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Abi ain't you lots supposed to be satisfied both under Buhari and the certificate forger cum heroin drug baron turned economic technocrat and developer of Lagos? So no carry your misdirected warped mindset face me.

3 Likes

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by helinues: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Racoon:
The people who confidently maimed, shed blood and killed people who refused to voted a catastrophe promax are the ones cringing, neighing, mewing, weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Abi ain't you lots supposed to be satisfied both under Buhari and the certificate forger cum heroin drug baron turned economic technocrat and developer of Lagos? So no carry your misdirected warped mindset face me.

And yet, the angelic LP candidates who did not maim or shed blood are being sent home one by one.

Hian
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Vinnie2000(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kai, APC/Tinubu govt is USELESS Sha!πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’

Even MANNAVULTUREGRILLS no see Food Chop Again, to be dropping comments for us.😟😌😌

He only comments on Weekends when Chelsea is playing. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Raskimonojendor: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feel bad for him.
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Raskimonojendor: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Racoon:
He is right. Peter Obi won't be doing any magic. Nor be the same man increase poverty in Anambra state when he was governor.

You better man up and contribute to nation building, as you have to live with the fact that Tinubu is the president whether you like it or not.

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
He is right. Peter Obi won't be doing any magic. Nor be the same man increase poverty in Anambra state when he was governor. You better man up as you have to live with the fact that Tinubu is the president whether you like it or not.
Did you see Anambra people/elders begging Tinubu to reduce hardship for the Igbo man as is the case in South West today? Anambra state topped with highest in primary school enrollment, NECO/WAEC, JAMB and breaking of international educational records.

Meanwhile, a drug baron, CSU diploma certificate forger, identity theft crook, bullion vans criminal was foist on a nation by you lots and the shege promax is still loading. Your people are crying. Yet you are engaging in a dick measuring contest with Peter Obi. Get some sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by emmanuelbrown26: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Racoon:
Did you see Anambra people/elders begging Tinubu to reduce hardship for the Igbo man as is the case in South West today? Anambra state topped with highest in primary school enrollment, NECO/WAEC, JAMB and breaking of international educational records.

Meanwhile, a drug baron, CSU diploma certificate forger, identity theft crook, bullion vans criminal was foist on a nation by you lots and the shege promax is still loading. Your people are crying. Yet you are engaging in a dick measuring contest with Peter Obi. Get some sense.
All these hydraulic soup eater always think with their anus

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Raskimonojendor: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Racoon:

Do they need to beg before we know that suffering is hammering them too. Anambra's teenagers fannies are crying.

Your Anambra below cheesy

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Tochi360: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Do they need to beg before we know that suffering is hammering them too.
Your Anambra below πŸ‘‡

Shut up jareh grin every human being knows prostitution is everywhere you look grin

You and the tribalist you engage don't have any hope of ever making sense πŸ˜€
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Raskimonojendor: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tochi360:

Shut up jareh grin every human being knows prostitution is everywhere you look grin

You and the tribalist you engage don't have any hope of ever making sense πŸ˜€
How does stating fact equate to tribalism... The guy was portraying Peter Obi as one agulu messiah when we all know that he is no different from the regular Nigerian crook politician cool

1 Like

Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Beremx(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He is right. Peter Obi won't be doing any magic. Nor be the same man increase poverty in Anambra state when he was governor.

You better man up and contribute to nation building, as you have to live with the fact that Tinubu is the president whether you like it or not.
I have not seen any Anambra man crying that things are expensive since Tinubu became president. Can you counter my claim with evidence?
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Tochi360: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

How does stating fact equate to tribalism... The guy was portraying Peter Obi as one agulu messiah when we all know that he is no different from the regular Nigerian crook politician cool

Loll so from your fact prostitution is relegated to tribeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Tribalist can never ever ever make sense so stop trying already grin

Forget about Obi or your co tribalist racoon,your life is plainly meaningless without doing tribal banters on nairaland grin this is like your purpose of living.
Re: Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers by Raskimonojendor: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Beremx:
I have not seen any Anambra man crying that things are expensive since Tinubu became president. Can you counter my claim with evidence?
I don't know why you people celebrate when people are having hardship smh. Like it gives you sexual satisfaction or something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2024: β€˜No Gree For Anybody’ Slogan Meant To Trigger Revolution β€” Police / Why Is The Standard So Low For Someone That They Claimed Will Save Nigeria ? / Who Are Women's Greater Enemy? Men Or Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.