Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Drinking Water Makes Me Nauseous: Understanding The Causes And Seeking Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Water Makes Me Nauseous: Understanding The Causes And Seeking Solutions (121 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Water Makes Me Nauseous: Understanding The Causes And Seeking Solutions by TashbaanHerbal(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Water is essential for our overall well-being and plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy body. However, for some individuals, even the thought of drinking water can induce feelings of nausea and discomfort. This peculiar condition, known as aquaphobia or water aversion, can have various causes and often requires attention to ensure proper hydration and overall health.

Understanding the Causes:

1. Psychological Factors: For some individuals, drinking water can trigger psychological associations with an unpleasant experience, such as choking or vomiting. This conditioning can cause severe aversion to water consumption, leading to nausea.

2. Sensitive Stomach: Some people may have a naturally sensitive stomach or a condition like gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). In such cases, drinking water might irritate the stomach lining, causing nausea and discomfort.

https://tashbaanherbs.art.blog/2023/11/15/drinking-water-makes-me-nauseous-understanding-the-causes-and-seeking-solutions/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cytotec In Dubai[+27788183343]mifepristone Abortion Pills In Dubai / Kuwait《@》 / Let Holter Monitor Experts Closely Observe Your Heart Functions / Alphaspin: The Power Of Positive Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.