Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free (1962 Views)

Need To Cash Out LR Or Paypal In 24hours? Contact Me. Legit And Risk Free / Help- I Need A Paypal Account / Ready Made Dating Website With Paypal For Sell. Start Earning Cash Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by globalwaly(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
did you know that you can open a paypal account using any country of your choice, that to gurus meet who made this book for free
the book guide will tell you how to open and verify paypal in nigeria,
you can download the book guide for free @ www.bumoney.com
only ten copies left so hurry and get yours
Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by chuksvoice: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2012
I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by luckynas(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
chuksvoice: I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com

This is a warning!
The above username:chuksvoice is a scammer, I payed him 80,000 naira to sell paypal and he never sent the paypal or refunded my money. Now he doesn't reply my emails and phone is switched off after over one month of taking my money.
Nairalanders beware admin take note.
Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by chuksvoice: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
luckynas:

This is a warning!
The above username:chuksvoice is a scammer, I payed him 80,000 naira to sell paypal and he never sent the paypal or refunded my money. Now he doesn't reply my emails and phone is switched off after over one month of taking my money.
Nairalanders beware admin take note.
Ok, post the evidence of the 80,000 you sent me.
Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by luckynas(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
chuksvoice:
Ok, post the evidence of the 80,000 you sent me.

So u do admit that I payed u and u did not deliver? If.That's not another name for scam then what is it?
Don't think this is over cos. I have everything I need to track u down,switch u fone off or not!
Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by chuksvoice: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2013
luckynas:

So u do admit that I payed u and u did not deliver? If.That's not another name for scam then what is it?
Don't think this is over cos. I have everything I need to track u down,switch u fone off or not!
Why exaggerate? This is pathetic.
Re: Open And Verify Your Paypal In Nigeria For Free by luckynas(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
What is pathetic is u having no intergrity,that way trust me your bizness can't grow beyond where it is now.
If u can't deliver on a promise the least u can do is offer a refund if ur person and bizness name is worth anything to you!

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website & Landing Page Designs / Get Domain And Hosting For As Low As 3k / VTU Automatic Php Script Available . Start Selling Recharge Card Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.