Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election (3099 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: Petition Petition Petition "Waiting For Outcome Of The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

We know the stats u keep posting which is a lie. Especially the IGR.
He is not confident in his resume, he thought religion will win him the needed votes.
His resume is empty.
He couldn't get ticket in PDP na APC he want get am?

Was it religion that made him win all polling units in the Aso Rock too? With bubu in power against the ruling party.

They know him, right from his time as Sec Chairman under Jona while He was still in Apga oo.

Obi worked for Nigeria free of charge without collecting any wages, that man is more than a politician, not an angel, Yes,but a dedicated service man addicted to good social welfare.

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2023
aremubabs:

He went to a party where he was sure of clinching the ticket. He knew he could not clinch the ticket in PDP and quickly resigned. He didn't go to APC because he didn't stand a chance.

Which foolish resume was he confident about?

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

What education?
Anambra state university is like a cow shed doñ't even rank among the best, best secondary schools in Nigeria are not from Anambra.
We are yet to see the products of these high education in Anambra since he left office 10 years ago, we should be seeing genius from Anambra and we are seeing nothing but drûg peddIers.
Stats doñ't tell alot of stories.
Obi ruled over Anambra for 8 solid years, if he is so competent and did very well in Anambra, that society should be fitting enough for him to live in.

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by SeeWahala: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2023
Oneloveyo:

Yes, We voted and rigged Him in and there is nothing your fathers can do about it. You can continue spreading the hate to your generations and instill hatred and toxicity inside of them. That is your cup of tea. Oponu!!

Then allow us drink our tea na cheesy

You people think you can instill uselessness as president and still deny responsibility of it abi?

lol
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by StreetFight: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
paxx:
I blame Yoruba muslims..

I blame Ogun wey never kill you since
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Misterone: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Antivirus92:
he performed by far better than tinubu as a governor. But Yorubas are known to eat and breathe propaganda
Google is your friend! The internet is full of insults Obi received from indigenes of Anambra state as a governor. It's those that want Nigeria to crumble, those that hate to hear any good news about nigeria, those that are happy whenever there's any difficulty in the country, those are the people that package the fraud called Obi as the next best thing after jollof rice 🍚.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=Tochi360 post=126998190][/quote]
These stats are so great why is Obi not enjoying this things he set up, why running to Lagos which is worse according to the stats?
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tochi360:

Was it religion that made him win all polling units in the Aso Rock too? With bubu in power against the ruling party.

They know him, right from his time as Sec Chairman under Jona while He was still in Apga oo.

Obi worked for Nigeria free of charge without collecting any wages, that man is more than a politician, not an angel, Yes,but a dedicated service man addicted to good social welfare.
He worked for Nigeria free of charge why did he hid money with different identities in offshore accounts?
Why did he keep state funds in banks where he owns shares?
U forgot that Buhari in 2015 won Aso Rock against GEJ and PDP as incumbent and ruling party?
LOL.
Do u know the religion of those in Aso Rock?
Obi deceived Anambra, that's the truth, every Anambra person knows this.
They were saying it till the very day Obi joined LP and to deal with the pains of their disappointment that APC and PDP gave tickets to Muslims and non is Igbo, they turned Obi to a saint overnight.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

These stats are so great why is Obi not enjoying this things he set up, why running to Lagos which is worse according to the stats?

This your talk na watin make oyinbo man look you finish call you black monkey😀
Just be like asking why a Spanish man from Alaves is living in Madrid😀
Do you even believe in one Nigeria?

See just rest if you know se na kheudb vyxghdbj duh bksijsh bxvh
hhiehe,hhudgeuh. Dbhdy biysyg bdihy,bvdiydhb jsugdd you wan dey write put for my mention upandan grin
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tochi360:

Firstly I am not doing Anambra vs Lagos with you for its a baseless comparison.
I am talking about both performance as Governor.
And your Obi is living in Lagos talk no be point, its like saying why an Italian from Florence is living in Milan.

Obi met Anambra's education in like 12th position in ranking,left it at first position, today Anambra can not miss out in the top 5 most educated state in Nigeria ranking.

Like him hate him,Obi is a dedicated service man to the core.
The good thing is that the comment u replied with this statement didn't mention Lagos, I love that part.
Anambra is the most educated?
Obi left office in 2013, 10 years ago, a highly educated state should be churning out so many great academicians by now, what Anambra is churning out by the day is drûg pèddIers.
Edûcàtîon is so great why is the state university looking like a cow shed without reputation?
The big question is this, Obi performed so well, why is the state unfit for him?
An Italian who ruled over Florence and decides to live in Milan will not tell u that he did better as a leader than the leader of Milan, if he did better he should be living in Florence not Milan.
That's simple logic.
Not living in the place u governed clearly shows u admit ur incompetence as their leader.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tochi360:

This your talk na watin make oyinbo man look you finish call you black monkey😀
Just be like asking why a Spanish man from Alaves is living in Madrid😀
Do you even believe in one Nigeria?

See just rest if you know se na kheudb vyxghdbj duh bksijsh bxvh
hhiehe,hhudgeuh. Dbhdy biysyg bdihy,bvdiydhb jsugdd you wan dey write put for my mention upandan grin
Obidents loves avoiding reality so much.
If u led Alaves so well, why living in Madrid?
Ur comparison is even lame because we are not talking about a"Spanish man" who lives in his capital.
We are talking about a govèrñór who says his manifesto is Anambra but find Anambra so beneath him to live in.
U gave me 3 or 4 mentions at a go.
I simply replied them
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

He worked for Nigeria free of charge why did he hid money with different identities in offshore accounts?
Why did he keep state funds in banks where he owns shares?
U forgot that Buhari in 2015 won Aso Rock against GEJ and PDP as incumbent and ruling party?
LOL.
Do u know the religion of those in Aso Rock?
Obi deceived Anambra, that's the truth, every Anambra person knows this.
They were saying it till the very day Obi joined LP and to deal with the pains of their disappointment that APC and PDP gave tickets to Muslims and non is Igbo, they turned Obi to a saint overnight.

Mthwee see rest joor,they searched and searched but could find nothing on Obi.

Obi is no saint but a service man that is addicted to good social welfare.

With bubu in charge He beat tinubu hands down in all poling units in the Aso rock,are you saying there are majority Christians in Aso rock?

Some of the effects of crime is poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, poor social welfare, poor social justice, under Obi Anambra was rated most secured state back to back by the IGP
Should this not tell You that ndi Anambra had it good under his watch?

I am not telling you to like Obi bcus no be everybody must like am I am only pointing out truth and reality to you.

Tinubu did well as a governor, He can do well again but the problem is the Apc structure has no intention to better the lives of Nigerians, the sponsoring thought to the creation of the evil APC structure of suffering and hardship is to take power from PDP and keep it at all cost,no plan to make Nija better anywhere.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Obidents loves avoiding reality so much.
If u led Alaves so well, why living in Madrid?
Ur comparison is even lame because we are not talking about a"Spanish man" who lives in his capital.
We are talking about a govèrñór who says his manifesto is Anambra but find Anambra so beneath him to live in.
U gave me 3 or 4 mentions at a go.
I simply replied them

We are not doing Anambra vs Lagos here,We are not even comparing the current status of both state, but rather you wanted to know what Obi did as governor and I am simply giving you the reality and fact.

Do you believe in one Nigeria?

Do you believe a Nigerian can live anywhere in Nigeria doing his business legally and peacefully?

Don't join people to make that senseless why is he living in Lagos talk, no be point at all.

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
JagabanB:

The good thing is that the comment u replied with this statement didn't mention Lagos, I love that part.
Anambra is the most educated?
Obi left office in 2013, 10 years ago, a highly educated state should be churning out so many great academicians by now, what Anambra is churning out by the day is drûg pèddIers.
Edûcàtîon is so great why is the state university looking like a cow shed without reputation?
The big question is this, Obi performed so well, why is the state unfit for him?
An Italian who ruled over Florence and decides to live in Milan will not tell u that he did better as a leader than the leader of Milan, if he did better he should be living in Florence not Milan.
That's simple logic.
Not living in the place u governed clearly shows u admit ur incompetence as their leader.

Obi left Anambra eduction in first position, since then Anambra is always in the top 5 ranking.

There are criminals in every state, you tribalist don't know how you sound when you do this tribal nonsense, its makes one sound dumb.

I am going to have to leave you here for I don't engage in senseless tribal hate banters, perhaps you can locate you co ipob tribalist na them dey follow your hatefilled types do nonsense tribal hate banters, I don't do that nonsense.

The difference between you and I is I am giving you stats why you are just doing
Bsidhebd jegdyb dhegye,bhdudydg uehdvv
Dbhdgehd jueyev djeu upandan on my mention.

Here's a link giving stats on the recent ranking on education.
https://firstclassnigeria.com/the-most-educated-states-in-nigeria/
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Antivirus92(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Misterone:
Google is your friend! The internet is full of insults Obi received from indigenes of Anambra state as a governor. It's those that want Nigeria to crumble, those that hate to hear any good news about nigeria, those that are happy whenever there's any difficulty in the country, those are the people that package the fraud called Obi as the next best thing after jollof rice 🍚.
I am also from Anambra . We have an attitude of criticising our leaders. We don't asslick criminals like you people. Obiano was criticised, soludo is also being criticised as we speak now. Tinubu did nothing in Lagos except excess taxation and allocating everything in Lagos to his family treasury.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Misterone: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Antivirus92:
I am also from Anambra . We have an attitude of criticising our leaders. We don't asslick criminals like you people. Obiano was criticised, soludo is also being criticised as we speak now. Tinubu did nothing in Lagos except excess taxation and allocating everything in Lagos to his family treasury.
please don't change the topic! We are talking about your lord and saviour Lienus Obi. So you guys just love insulting your leader for nothing, even when they are performing well! See your mouth! Then let's look at it this way. The present government is performing 100% but because you guys are use to criticizing stupidly, you criticize the government for no just cause.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Antivirus92(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Misterone:
please don't change the topic! We are talking about your lord and saviour Lienus Obi. So you guys just love insulting your leader for nothing, even when they are performing well! See your mouth! Then let's look at it this way. The present government is performing 100% but because you guys are use to criticizing stupidly, you criticize the government for no just cause.
my friend that is a thread about Peter obi's government in Anambra state . Your Yoruba brothers went to that thread to screen shot selected comments. I dare you to post up to twenty different comments insulting obi and I will close my nairaland account. Government in Anambra and critics are inseparable. We don't eat shit and smile like the Yorubas
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Tochi360:

Obi left Anambra eduction in first position, since then Anambra is always in the top 5 ranking.

There are criminals in every state, you tribalist don't know how you sound when you do this tribal nonsense, its makes one sound dumb.

I am going to have to leave you here for I don't engage in senseless tribal hate banters, perhaps you can locate you co ipob tribalist na them dey follow your hatefilled types do nonsense tribal hate banters, I don't do that nonsense.

The difference between you and I is I am giving you stats why you are just doing
Bsidhebd jegdyb dhegye,bhdudydg uehdvv
Dbhdgehd jueyev djeu upandan on my mention.

Here's a link giving stats on the recent ranking on education.
https://firstclassnigeria.com/the-most-educated-states-in-nigeria/
Ur mentions are already irrelevant.
I know they are all trying to paint Obi a messiah that he is not.
I will pass.
We wón't fall for ur Iîes, not now, not in the future.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
JagabanB:

Ur mentions are already irrelevant.
I know they are all trying to paint Obi a messiah that he is not.
I will pass.
We wón't fall for ur Iîes, not now, not in the future.

I gave you stats and info,the least you can do is go and verify.

Tinubu's performance in big Lagos, former capital,whose foundation for development had been set down by oyinbo and the military years back can never be compared to Obi's performance in Anambra of barely 35years old.

If to se Obi govern big Lagos, the difference go clear, by now even if you dey mushin you for get oyinbo neighbors.

Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Ngozi123(f): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

I prefer them to continue just to be double sure they will also loose again in 2027
The Muslims in the North and SW are already out of bounds for them
The others who voted with them are already begging for forgiveness on the account of the
heavy Tribal insults and bashing they are daily receiving

Look at someone calling himself "Christistruth" coming out to speak against the Igbos. The same Igbos you repeatedly insult are the ones enabling you to practice your faith in peace. Go to any Muslim country and find out if you can even evangelise there in peace.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Ngozi123(f): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
realG101:
I have observed a trend recently on the internet and especially on nairaland and I believe it will help us all a great deal if we refrain from the trend and get more clarity.

Let's call a spade a spade. That nigeria's affairs are in the hands of tinubu right now is not because yoruba people voted based on tribal sentiment.

It is because as usual there was massive rigging perpetrated by the inec as a result of corruption and impunity in the system. This is just one leg of it.

The second reason is that, as far as elections are concerned, the nigeria police and judiciary have always acted as arms of the ruling party at any given time.

That said, one problem that Nigerians have is that we have this habit of relegating real issues and hopping on trivial ones. We get carried away in the process and even begin to fight ourselves on tribal or religious basis while the real enemy continues to do more damage.

It's not further math. If all the yorubas (SW) voted for tinubu and all the igbos (SE) and SS voted for obi, obi would have out performed tinubu in a free and fair election.

This tells us that tribal voting wasn't the big factor in tinubu's victory, it was electoral malpractice.

See all that energy we expend dragging and cursing people who allegedly voted tinubu on tribal basis, let us channel it towards re-examing how events unfolded during the last general election, which loopholes inec and apc exploited for their rigging game and let us brainstorm on how to be prepared to beat them to the game by bridging those loopholes next election.

I can assure you that if we continue trading blames over who didn't vote for the right candidate and refuse to talk about the real issues, 2027 election will also come and go and the story will remain the same.

I'm sure those who didn't apply wisdom in voting during the general election are regreting already. We don't really need to over flog the issue.

The post election tribal war on the internet is even a threat to sensible voting in subsequent elections so let's nip it in the bud.

God bless Nigeria.

People tend to generalise but how many people from the South-West (from the States that voted APC) actually came out to say that the results were rigged and that they did not vote for Tinubu?

Look at what happened in Rivers State. There were many Rivers people who came out to say that they did not vote the Tinubu-led administration in.

Have we seen this anywhere in the South-West (excluding Lagos and Osun states)?

Tinubu is very purposefully making his administration to be 'Yoruba-heavy' so that his people can take the blame for his poor policies. More of them should be speaking against this.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by realG101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Rubbish. Actions have consequences. You voted for a condemned criminal because of tribalism. After seeing the damage you caused, you're here shamelessly talking garbage?

Spit!

This is part of the problem. Who told you I voted for tinubu.

All we are saying is people are bound to have varying preferences as to who to vote for during elections and that will not change.

What sensible Nigerians need to worry about now is how the electioneering process will become more transparent and fair. Not looking for how to drag people who voted a particular candidate for their personal reasons. Especially if their vote was not even the decider of the election.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by realG101(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Beremx:
It's so unfortunate that it's the Yorubas who voted massively for Tinubu are the ones lamenting about the high cost of food.
They should get ready in 2027 not to vote with ethnic sentiments

Yall still don't get the point. Even if yoruba states vote against tinubu in 2027, as long as there's still room for rigging, he will still win.

Nigerians should stop being distracted by the concept of tribal voting and understand that inec is the real and maybe the only problem.

The just concluded imo state election, was it also tribal voting that gave uzodimma victory?

In 04 when Obama became US president, there white Republicans who voted against him in that election, but because the electoral system was free and fair, the votes of all other minority groups in the US canceled out the white republicans' votes.

All we need in Nigeria is 2 things:

1. A free and fair inec
2. Assurance that rest of the country apart from the sw will vote their conscience
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by realG101(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. The worst rigging in the history of Nigeria happened in the south east in the last presidential election.
2. SE have always been short sighted in their analysis. Why did you think the voting pattern was only between SE and SW. Where exactly did you place the huge northern votes. South east is not as big as Niger state which is just one of the 19 northern states.
3. Tinubu won North West which has always been the largest voting block in the country.
4. Hausas wantwd power to shift to the south but were careful with who was going to hold the power. Hausas will never vote a SE man into Asso Rock because of what happened in January 1966 coup. Hence they voted for Tinubu.
5.That SE don't like Hausas doesn't mean INEC will not count the votes of Hausas

Point dey here
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by realG101(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kushites:

Don’t mind the idiots.

In their thick idiotic skulls, they can insult the whole Nigeria and its people, indulge in character assassination of candidates from other regions, indulge in open tribalism, dismiss the country as a ‘zoo’, form terrorist groups that force their people to sit at home out of hatred for Nigeria, and a desire to secede from her, BUT STILL Nigerians would troop out en masse to vote for an Igbo guy to lead them.

They are completely mental.

Stupid outcasts with one leg in one leg out.

Nobody trusts them with power over Nigeria, and RIGHTFULLY SO.

How can you trust a bunch of secessionist traitors to lead Nigeria?

Never in a million years.

This is a big factor too.

Even if obi is a good candidate as a person, the antecedent of the easterners and their body language may make it a herculean task to earn him the number 1 office.

Politics is not logic, it has too much to do with emotions and sentiments. That is why the north may never want to vote obi. Unfortunately, they have the deciding numbers
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by realG101(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Iziquiel:

Your sixth paragraph is why many of you keep crying of rigging.
I didn't know that votes from only two or three regions can make one President of Nigeria.

How supposedly educated people intentionally turn off their brains is beyond me.

The subject is tribal voting.

The 2 candidates I mentioned were southerners.

The way to determine which of them will survive a tribal but transparent election is to restrict the test to the southern region.

Rivers state gave tinubu a major boost in the last election due to massive rigging

If the election was fair, obi clearly would have been declared winner in Rivers state

The point being that electoral malpractice was more decisive than tribal voting in the election

However, the big numbers tinubu got from the north were as a result of political alliance and not tribalism.

Don't you feel stupid now?
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tochi360:

I gave you stats and info,the least you can do is go and verify.

Tinubu's performance in big Lagos, former capital,whose foundation for development had been set down by oyinbo and the military years back can never be compared to Obi's performance in Anambra of barely 35years old.

If to se Obi govern big Lagos, the difference go clear, by now even if you dey mushin you for get oyinbo neighbors.
The stark reality is that every Anambra person knows Obi was a disàstèr as govèrñór.
But tribe and reIigion won't allow them.
Lame stats won't deflect that reality.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Tochi360: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
JagabanB:

The stark reality is that every Anambra person knows Obi was a disàstèr as govèrñór.
But tribe and reIigion won't allow them.
Lame stats won't deflect that reality.

You are just emotionally evoked in the politics of propaganda and social media jamboree we have rocking our system.

Your sentiment can't change the reality that under Obi Anambra was rated most secured state in Nija.
Should I teach you that good social welfare provisions is one of the end product of having a secured environment?

You don't like him good and fine everyone must not like him but you have not said anything meaningful to dispute the facts I have given you.

You just dey do buhdhg hehhruryg vehy vduygyd bdvhugd bjdudydyg,jidyd.

Just rest, you no fit get any point to make aside djdhhdv jddbhdh bdhdudg
Dhdhudh judhdy,hudhrydb jdudydv ejdydg. undecided
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by JagabanB: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tochi360:

You are just emotionally evoked in the politics of propaganda and social media jamboree we have rocking our system.

Your sentiment can't change the reality that under Obi Anambra was rated most secured state in Nija.
Should I teach you that good social welfare provisions is one of the end product of having a secured environment?

You don't like him good and fine everyone must not like him but you have not said anything meaningful to dispute the facts I have given you.

You just dey do buhdhg hehhruryg vehy vduygyd bdvhugd bjdudydyg,jidyd.

Just rest, you no fit get any point to make aside djdhhdv jddbhdh bdhdudg
Dhdhudh judhdy,hudhrydb jdudydv ejdydg. undecided
LOL.
Obidents talking about emotions and social media jamboree?
LOL.
A good example of "call others exactly what you are".
It's good u mentioned "social welfare provisions", I guess those provisions include things like pipeborne water, we all know how Obi provided pipeborne water abi?
We all know that Onitsha ranks amongst the most dirtiest places in West Africa, I guess Obi did very well there.
U folks love talking about fantasy alot.
Anambra was so secure people were kiIIed and thrown into the river, jungIe justice is d order of the day.
Anambra was so secure under Obi I escaped armed robbers severally in 2012 and 2013.
Talk about jamboree and Obidents will fly out. U folks cañ't distort reality we all know, change this Iamè pattern and people may decide to look at Obi differently and accept him.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by Antivirus92(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
Obidents talking about emotions and social media jamboree?
LOL.
A good example of "call others exactly what you are".
It's good u mentioned "social welfare provisions", I guess those provisions include things like pipeborne water, we all know how Obi provided pipeborne water abi?
We all know that Onitsha ranks amongst the most dirtiest places in West Africa, I guess Obi did very well there.
U folks love talking about fantasy alot.
Anambra was so secure people were kiIIed and thrown into the river, jungIe justice is d order of the day.
Anambra was so secure under Obi I escaped armed robbers severally in 2012 and 2013.
Talk about jamboree and Obidents will fly out. U folks cañ't distort reality we all know, change this Iamè pattern and people may decide to look at Obi differently and accept him.
ESCAPER!
YOU escaped armed robbers severally in 2012 and 2013, coming from a person who has never traveled out of Osun state.

Sometimes I wonder if you Yorubas lie for a living. Each person will be lying like the other person with pride.
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by PHIPEX(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. The worst rigging in the history of Nigeria happened in the south east in the last presidential election.
2. SE have always been short sighted in their analysis. Why did you think the voting pattern was only between SE and SW. Where exactly did you place the huge northern votes. South east is not as big as Niger state which is just one of the 19 northern states.
3. Tinubu won North West which has always been the largest voting block in the country.
4. Hausas wantwd power to shift to the south but were careful with who was going to hold the power. Hausas will never vote a SE man into Asso Rock because of what happened in January 1966 coup. Hence they voted for Tinubu.
5.That SE don't like Hausas doesn't mean INEC will not count the votes of Hausas
So LP with zero political office holders, zero control over security architecture and zero funding somehow rigged out APC, PDP and APGA that control all federal, state, local govt and councillors including 100% of security agencies to the point that state governors and Senators lost their seats?

Whats the level of your IQ, hope it's not negative?
Re: Why We Should Stop Shaming Yorubas For Outcome Of The 2023 General Election by stuffs2002: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
So LP with zero political office holders, zero control over security architecture and zero funding somehow rigged out APC, PDP and APGA that control all federal, state, local govt and councillors including 100% of security agencies to the point that state governors and Senators lost their seats?

Whats the level of your IQ, hope it's not negative?

All your nzougbu nzougbu insults will get you no where. The ringing in South East was colossal without any sort of logic. No part of the country had ever done such a disgusting rigging as it was a community rigging. The desperation of SE to have an Igbo president (even if he is the most corrupt man on the country) made the entire region a rigging region

Same South East that they were beating people who voted APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sues Phcn And Is Awarded N18million / Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians / Budget 2011: Presidency To Spend N18bn On Fleet Of Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.