Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate (31131 Views)

The Reason Tinubu Made Wike FCT Minister / Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Meeting With FG Over Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by kissdabride: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
I dey suffer but na you dey wail? Just because you lost election, una wan sabotage government?

Government will deal with you nuisances in due season, as usual, you always start with a big bang, Empty Barrels, but always ends up on the losing side.

Oga na Master.
I wonder if you live in in Nigeria.... regardless of what is happening in Nigeria,do you support how these greedy politician run this country
Maybe until Nigeria is run to ground then you can see
Don't be blinded of hate either you like it or not labour remain the last of hope f common in Nigeria....regardless!!!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Ok

We will see how this will benefit ordinary Nigerians

How has this govt benefitted ordinary Nigerians in first place or are u out of tuned to the Hardship already in the country while they keep enjoying themselves. Let it touch them too . Shebi NSA don dey beg NLC . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreekpost=126984250:
NLC are involve in partisan politics probably an anti - Apc hence their president was beating black and blue last week ..... NLC will soon become a laughing stock, just a matter of time

Which laughing stock.. this time around NLC is on top of their game. They bullshit court order like FG does. Infact they have shown that they are no longer a toothless dog . Useless party with slowpoke supporters
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Jagabanarmy: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dey play,Nigerians are behind NLC,all these paid emotional blackmail won't work
Don't mind him . Sometimes I wonder how some people think and talk on this platform. The assault on NLC president was uncalled for the stand condemned by all right thinking Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Do your worst, Wike

Dem no born am well. It's not business as usual
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Zezco(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
After imo beating, Abuja beating go dey brutal for NLC.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lifestone:

Which Nigerians? Abeg talk for yourself
Nigerians that are complaining about the unbearable Hardship are behind NLC. I stand by NLC... everywhere should grounded to know the power of the people

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Badonasty(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol…it’s pretty obvious that their strike as failed so they’re trying to provoke violence from the security agencies
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Any strike that doesn't ground Lagos to its knee na strike?

Who send Lagos before... Their Hardship don dey deal with dem already...
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
mauriceminor:
na lie..ur a laughing stock already..u just bought 100 naira data to type rubbish mumu
.Lol... Don't mind the suffer head boy.. oponu
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Global2000: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
As this thing dey is very sensitive. Small mistake. Everything go scatter. We are watching from a far.

favor914:
That same judiciary that said no strike, but you Obidients voluntarily undermined, is the same place you will run to, when bullets are reined on you Miscreants indiscriminately for disturbing the peace?

At the end of the day, na International Criminal Court you Obidients will run to for help?
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
NaijaMutant:
NLC should use everything in their power to bring the economy to a halt until their demands are met.

Monkey dey work baboon Tinubu dey chop

As for his errand boys, I dare you to enter the streets to stop NLC.

You go collect.

I dare them too .dem go collect wotowoto. FG don see their match.

Nigerians will use this strike to unleash their frustrations.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Elidrisy20: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Intentional blocking, wike how far, a message has been send
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Poll23:

He's definitely carrying out some people order..... imagine NLC claiming to fighting against maltreatment of Imo workers some few days to election but can't do this before now

But am happy that they'll be used and dumped, we've seen former CBN gov own

Abegii
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Brush1:

Am in a state of shock at this statement. You seem a distance from this century.
I don’t understand what you?
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by nelronaldo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Ok

Lol you people only care about ordinary Nigerians when people are doing stuff that put the government in a bad light. You didn’t care about ordinary Nigerians when we were purchasing yacht and SUVs🌝

But for real though. Nobody cares about NLC. I mean there are so many reasons to go on strike but they refused to.

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by obesse: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Ok

Really?
How has the price of petrol been benefitting you?
How about the prices of food, accommodation, transport, health care, education?
How have they been favouring you?
How have the insecurity, kidnappings and unemployment been favoring you?
O ye hypocrite!
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by payaseriy: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
NLC are involve in partisan politics probably an anti - Apc hence their president was beating black and blue last week ..... NLC will soon become a laughing stock, just a matter of time
so they supposed dey follow govt lyk boi boi ?

If d govt is good, u won't be online hawking cheap penis enlargement cream. It a shame.

1 Like

Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by payaseriy: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
Na true, you disgruntled Labor Party Obidients https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp come disobey a Court’s order, you claim that The Federal Government disobeys court orders, so you too, can disobey also, you have decided to take the laws into your own hands?

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.
u are either dumb or deluded
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by chiiraq802(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chicentt:
You well so?
I mount.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by payaseriy: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126986826:

No mind the pikin..
I support it. I'm not igbo
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by achimendy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

My friend shut up.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by achimendy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

My friend up.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by aestake: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
NLC are involve involved in partisan politics probably an anti - Apc hence their president was beating black and blue last week ..... NLC will soon become a laughing stock, just a matter of time
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by obi58: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126986815:
We will publicly support an action against any government that thinks that we should lament away our hunger,
unfortunately, this strike is not about those issues.
We have to be careful not to mix our political opinion with our responsibilities because the issues confronting workers are so many that they should become the priority.
This strike is politically motivated 🙄
And we are glad many sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see it the same way.

Below is also from the private sectors....

In September, the Organised Private Sector of Nigeria issued a warning to the NLC and TUC, underscoring the substantial threat that strike actions pose to the country’s economy.
Expressing concerns about potential adverse effects on economic stability, the private sector urged a reconsideration of such actions to safeguard the nation’s economic interests.
We have a way of doing our own things.
We don’t just embark on a strike without adequate preparation

Uncle how far?

How was the small ban you received?
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Alliswell248: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dey play,Nigerians are behind NLC,all these paid emotional blackmail won't work

Dey play....
Which Nigerians?
The same way u said Abuja voters are more important than Kano voters ...

Jokers
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Alliswell248: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Exceed15:

Who send Lagos before... Their Hardship don dey deal with dem already...

Lagos....the economy heart beat of Nigeria....
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Johnson899(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Naija my country
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by historic: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thisis2raw:
haba wat will he to labor union people, do you think he is sensess like Peter Obi?

You mean senseless like Tinubu? I concur
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Riddle them with bullets.
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by matm: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
No body is talking politics.
Are workers salaries not being owed in Imo state dt necessitated protest?
Was nlc chairman not beaten?
Re: Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate by historic: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
mascot87:

Igbos are behind NLC. Dey play

So only the Igbos want better for naija... You are really downgrading other tribes in naija oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.