Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building (322 Views)

Where Can I Buy Fuel With My Ronu Card? / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Goodluck Jonathan: My Yoruba Ronu Brothers How Far ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by Monsignor22: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
I just joined the yorogba ronu movement and I'm even an active member of the whatsapp group. But I'm really suffering under this economy just like my other Ronu brothers, but we don't care about our situation because Asiwaju is all we care about, BAT is here to stay and we are ready to harvest as many human skulls as possible and even sell every member of our family to make sure we will fund the government of BAT; even if it means we starve to death.

But pls eyin temi ebi n pami gan! I'm so hungry and I haven't eaten any solid food for 3 days now 😫. Pls I'm hearing the BAT survival committee for Ronu activists are now sharing discount vouchers exclusively for RONU members to buy food for cheap...please I'm craving bread and Togo beans and I'm so broke right now, Emeka that used to give me money before has stopped giving me and I'm stranded. Pls I need some "Ronu discount" to buy agege bread and ewa agoyin from Iya Basiratu before hunger kill me o!

I remain loyal as always 🤲🙌

Awa lo kan!

Yorogba lo kan!

BAT forever till hunger kill me

6 Likes

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by helinues: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
May frustrations and bitterness not be our portion IJN, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by opamoses1: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Only 7 more years for OP to cry and wail.

3 Likes

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by Yaribanzaonic: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
cheesy

Monsignor22:
I just joined the yorogba ronu movement and I'm even an active member of the whatsapp group. But I'm really suffering under this economy just like my other Ronu brothers, but we don't care about our situation because Asiwaju is all we care about, BAT is here to stay and we are ready to harvest as many human skulls as possible and even sell every member of our family to make sure we will fund the government of BAT; even if it means we starve to death.

But pls eyin temi ebi n pami gan! I'm so hungry and I haven't eaten any solid food for 3 days now 😫. Pls I'm hearing the BAT survival committee for Ronu activists are now sharing discount vouchers exclusively for RONU members to buy food for cheap...please I'm craving bread and Togo beans and I'm so broke right now, Emeka that used to give me money before has stopped giving me and I'm stranded. Pls I need some "Ronu discount" to buy agege bread and ewa agoyin from Iya Basiratu before hunger kill me o!

Awa lo kan!

Yorogba lo kan!

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by drmikeadams(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Monsignor22:

Awa lo kan!

Yorogba lo kan!

grin
Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by OAFMods: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ebi lon pa monomono ku ebi lol ma pa baba e ku.

Monsignor22:

Awa lo kan!

Yorogba lo kan!

1 Like

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by phorget(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
OP is not a real RONU member, every of our member are all living large.
Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by LegendHero(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
When Yoruba dey Ronu, una ancestor dey Ponu.

Yoruba Ronu
Igbo Ponu.

So far everyone is sha doing something it’s fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by JagabanB: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol.
Obidents.
U will waiI like this for 8 years.
These Iamè attacks didn't affect the north in the last 8 years, now it has been shifted to SW.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by aswani(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Monsignor22:

Awa lo kan!

Yorogba lo kan!

TimiofEde, PrinceofLagos and OmoFiditi.

Only you one, now you come add Monsignor22 put. Pẹ̀lẹ́ tí ẹ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Ronu Brothers In The Building by Hez143(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
LegendHero:
When Yoruba dey Ronu, una ancestor dey Ponu.

Yoruba Ronu
Igbo Ponu.

So far everyone is sha doing something it’s fine.
two bottles of stout for you!!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Burst Land Cartels In FCT – Wike Blows Hot / All You Need To Know About New CBN Spokesperson, Hakama Sidi Ali / Breaking: Former Anambra Governor, Ezeife Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.