Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Should I Buy For Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Buy For Her? (627 Views)

Happy Sunday, what Do You buy for your mom / Which Type Of Gift Can I Buy For My Female Colleague? / What Gifts To Buy For A Pregnant Girlfriend Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
My SS1 niece enjoys wearing my body spray and perfume to school every morning. I didn't let her use it this morning because I work overnight and go to bed around 5 a.m., but she began knocking on my door at 6:30 a.m. solely because of the body spray. This enraged me, and I yelled at her and refused to let her use it. It's not that I can't buy them for her, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to allow her to use them.

She's very brilliant and I like her. Please advise

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:
My SS1 niece enjoys wearing my body spray and perfume to school every morning. I didn't let her use it this morning because I work overnight and go to bed around 5 a.m., but she began knocking on my door at 6:30 a.m. solely because of the body spray. This enraged me, and I yelled at her and refused to let her use it. It's not that I can't buy them for her, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to allow her to use them.
What brand deodorant and perfume are we talking of here? Are they not a bit too strong for a high schooler to wear to school? A high-school kid probably only needs to wear deodorant and maybe a mild body spray, no perfume. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by obinna58(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Give her the exact money the perfume cost and tell her to buy one for herself, if she buys it then that means she’s not using yours because it’s a free stuff, it really means a lot to her and you’ll be willing to share with her

If she doesn’t buy it, simply tell she’s not of age yet for perfumes and you cannot share anymore, she needs to understand values first.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
obinna58:
Give her the exact money the perfume cost and tell her to buy one for herself, if she buys it then that means she’s not using yours because it’s a free stuff, it really means a lot to her and you’ll be willing to share with her

If she doesn’t buy it, simply tell she’s not of age yet for perfumes and you cannot share anymore, she needs to understand values first.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What brand deodorant and perfume are we talking of here? Are they not a bit too strong for a high schooler to wear to school? A high-school kid probably only needs to wear deodorant and maybe a mild body spray, no perfume. undecided

I use Essey Miyami and it's a bit expensive, then Right Guard and Sanex.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by thorpido(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
She just needs a deodorant and mild perfume.
Get those for her and stop her using your PERFUME to school.It's a distraction now.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:
■ I use Essey Miyami and it's a bit expensive, then Right Guard and Sanex.
Please buy your niece something more mild Bs appropriate for her age, no overpowering smells abeg! I think all she needs is deodorant and maybe a simple body spray to go with it. No perfumes! undecided
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please buy your niece something more mild Bs appropriate for her age, no overpowering smells abeg! I think all she needs is deodorant and maybe a simple body spray to go with it. No perfumes! undecided

Okay, thanks
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by FuckingMachine: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
If na me I go grope her breasts and tell her she can only use it if she put her mouth on my prick small.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
If na me I go grope her breasts and tell her she can only use it if she put her mouth on my prick small.

Are you all right? I mean are you well? Not sure though

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by We4all: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
I have always wanted to open a thread about something like this but always felt lazy.

I have a 12 year old niece whose mom buys her body spray with a very strong smell.

I think it's okay for someone her age to use deodorants, but using perfume at her age is a no for me.

I would rather encourage parents to teach their wards about personal hygiene rather than spending on perfumes to mask their body odours.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by FuckingMachine: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Are you all right? I mean are you well? Not sure though

Oga set conditions for her.
Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by worry357: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Letting young girl like that wear strong perfume to school leads to one thing only.
Very very soon you are going to notice her belly swelling! shocked
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Justkatty(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I pity whoever that leaves a female child under your custody
Tueh embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
We4all:
I have always wanted to open a thread about something like this but always felt lazy.

I have a 12-year-old niece whose mom buys her body spray with a very strong smell.

I think it's okay for someone her age to use deodorants, but using perfume at her age is a no for me.

I would rather encourage parents to teach their wards about personal hygiene rather than spenspendperfumes to mask their body odours.

I am concerned if she should use it or not.

I felt she was too young for that and she started that recently when she got to the senior class.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You are obviously a damaged kids who needs help asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy For Her? by TrustNone: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
cc KosiGee
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by We4all: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Abbeytoy:
[/b]

I am concerned if she should use it or not.

I felt she was too young for that and she started that recently when she got to the senior class.
Buy her deodorants instead. I think using perfume is not ideal for her now.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Nivea roll on is now 1500. If you intend to buy for her, tell her to use it wisely.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Teach her to respect boundaries, so that her boundaries will be respected as a young lady.

It's not okay to keep asking for someone's personal stuff.

She should also learn to save up, to be able to buy items that she needs.
You can help her with some allowance if you can.
Re: Should I Buy For Her? by Abbeytoy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Teach her to respect boundaries, so that her boundaries will be respected as a young lady.

It's not okay to keep asking for someone's personal stuff.

She should also learn to save up, to be able to buy items that she needs.
You can help her with some allowance if you can.

She doesn't lack but I do not introduce money to her.

She just needs to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Freezer For Sale SOLD / Family Souvenirs / Parents Vs Children. Are We Still Together? I Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.