Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi (38598 Views)

How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) / How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) / The Best Kilishi Recipe (nigerian Beef Jerky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by joelbooks: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
My friends Paul and Rex recently visited Nigeria and asked if they could bring me anything. So of course I asked for Kilishi - and they delivered!

The proper stuff - fiery and wrapped in newspaper. Dis food sweet well well! Thank you Paul, Rex and Naija πŸ™πŸΌ
Dominic Williams

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by epondudu: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
What an achievement tongue
His comments actually strengthen the Naira, petrol is now selling at the rate of 200N per liter.

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by SoNature(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
How can anyone not like kilishi?

That peppery beef is sooo tasty!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by shortIGBOman: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
SoNature:

I wonder oo.

I even are it yesterday. But I am presently eating Suya.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
I can't remember the last time I ate suya or kilishi...I go try and indulge one of these days

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Better Kilishi : nothing sweet reach am.
We never see kilishi wey bitter.
Kilishi sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet.

Dem MANNA busy on the Grills right now,
On a Good Thursday evening.....

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Kenosky1: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kilishi is okay but not to the extent that we are over hyping it. Once I travel to Abuja, my wife and colleagues in the office will demand for Kilishi. I no know wetin they see for that food sef. SUYA IS MUCH BETTER. grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by bigdammyj: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by SK1SOLA: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
2face and MI made this kilishi popular

1 Like

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by geoworldedu: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Enjoyment
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Aust1n(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
I quite understand that though weeping may last for the night but joy cometh in the morning… I believe Nigeria will be great again where other countries will want to do business with us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by gift2xl: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
That stuff is good.

6 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Nazgul: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
If they show him the process of how it's made, I can bet with anything that he won't try it again.

18 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by 900warriorz: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
E sweet indeed grin

I wish we could say that of una own delicacies wink
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
epondudu:
His comments actually strengthen the Naira, petrol is now selling at the rate of 200N per liter.
Yes it did strengthen all what you mentioned.
#pessimist
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Next.....

VULCAN:
Resist the urge to fall into depression.
It starts with one gradually losing one's sense of humour and moves on to anger against anyone who appears happy.

The diplomat did nothing to you but check out your reaction.
It's not too late to save yourself.
Don't let go
Thanks for schooling epondudu (whatever that means!)
We always tell them,
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
No good news about our darling nation whatsoever makes them happy.
No be small witchcraft sometin ooo

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by kennyz247(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nigeria is really blessed with every good thing in life.. but our useless leaders are trying very hard to stop common citizens from enjoying the good side of the country..

2 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Goodvibes007: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Popularly called jerky in the USA.

10 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by bigiyaro(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
angry angry grin angry grin....not that am hating, but put that thing under a microscope before you eat it. The day I was the production process in Bauchi, I stopped eating naija made beef jerky.

3 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Popularly called jerky.
Yes, they call it beef Jerky abroad

The first image you see below is home made beef jerky,
That particular size,
It is equivalent to #34,000!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Olarewaju89: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I can't remember the last time I ate suya or kilishi...I go try and indulge one of these days

Even me too. The last time ate suya was when my wife pregnant. That's was two years ago. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Deicide: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
I hate this thing with passion

2 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
bigiyaro:
angry angry grin angry grin....not that am hating, but put that thing under a microscope before you eat it. The day I was the production process in Bauchi, I stopped eating naija made beef jerky.
You should have stopped eating all foods in Niger with your microscope
Sorry o,
Oga microscopic πŸ‘… πŸ˜› 😝

jeromestarks:
Ahnie , come see another beta food thread.
Not your st.upid "see the 90 naira catfish I bought in the market". Nons.ense!
Ahnie,
Why is this kid trolling you all over nairaland.com?
Ignoring them pains them more,
We learnt that a long time ago.
Kindly ignore the kid biko.

Morbeta11:

Eyaaa......honest hustle,
honest hustle. More oil to your grill bro, keep the good work going.
We love Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ and we will always love Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Thanks for the heads up.
God bless the works of your hands also πŸ™

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by jeromestarks: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ahnie , come see another beta food thread.
Not your st.upid "see the 90 naira catfish I bought in the market". Nons.ense!

2 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by wunmi590(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023

I can use all my salary to eat kilishi...

Even the suya man at lekki phase1 gate always collect 300-500 from me every night when I'm going home from work, I always purposely wait for him to come before I close from work..

5 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by VULCAN(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Resist the urge to fall into depression.

It starts with one gradually losing one's sense of humour and moves on to anger against anyone who appears happy.

The diplomat did nothing to you but check out your reaction.

It's not too late to save yourself.

Don't let go

epondudu:

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by TheSuperX(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:

Kilishi is everything

1 Like

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Wisereborn: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kilishi sweet no be lie
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by frustratedlife: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy
SK1SOLA:
2face and MI made this kilishi popular
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Ayt27(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Enjoy.
Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Emu4life(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Northerners are the Kings of Street foods in Naija . Think they copied this from the Arabs.

3 Likes

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by LeeSmart: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
E be like na only me no sabi eat dis kilishi of a thing oo.
But you see daht one dem de call suya, leave am for me nd my wife lol

1 Like

Re: Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi by Sillymoderators: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
If he knows the number of flies that have perched on that thing he will never eat it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) / English Names For Naija Native Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.