Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! (490 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! by Testiebobo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
# Oh my God! Am tired of staying at home, as a young man i need something doing to add value to my life. I need to hustle... AFTER 3 MONTHS
# I got a job out of no choice, is out of what i want in my entire life. Well, thanks to God.
Hmmm, i regret having the worst man on earth as my boss, so greedy and proud. Maybe i should tell the foolish man that is not the embarassing salary that he gives me that is bringing food to my table, something that will perish on transport fare alone. Mtchewwww

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! by Bluezy13(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
I'll quit this month!
I'll quit this month!

Na so Emeka take spend 6 years for work.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! by oxiide22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Testiebobo:
# Oh my God! Am tired of staying at home, as a young man i need something doing to add value to my life. I need to hustle... AFTER 3 MONTHS
# I got a job out of no choice, is out of what i want in my entire life. Well, thanks to God.
Hmmm, i regret having the worst man on earth as my boss, so greedy and proud. Maybe i should tell the foolish man that is not the embarassing salary that he gives me that is bringing food to my table, something that will perish on transport fare alone. Mtchewwww
old format grin
Re: My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! by kolakolex: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Testiebobo:

U can just leave if u are no longer comfortable working with him.He may be useful in some other ways.Its not a good idea to burn bridges,there may be urge to burn some,pls resist that urge.

A bad child has its own
Re: My Boss Is Extremely Greedy! by lavylilly: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer

Employment Type: Full-time
Role Description
This is a full-time, hybrid role located in Lagos, with some possibility for remote work.
The Finance & Administration Officer will be responsible for providing accurate bookkeeping; payroll; tax; pension; bank liaison services; as well as ensuring smooth running of the Office; running errands; completing tasks; client liaison; organising travel and accommodation arrangements; scheduling of internal and external appointments.
The role also includes Business Development and Project Support.
Qualifications
Good First Degree (minimum 2nd Class Upper)
Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
Competency and experience with Accounts Software (SAGE, QuickBooks, etc.)
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Flexibility to work extended hours when required with a “can-do” attitude
Interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
Pleasant telephone and e-mail etiquette
Ability to use initiative, work alone, under pressure with bottom-line focus.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: london.office@vesta-hcp.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is the only application channel. Any CV sent via LinkedIn will not be considered.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Cohabitation In Tertiary Institution;modernity Or New Menance / The LEVERAGE Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.