Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA (3426 Views)

Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2MXm8hxO0s

Meet Michael Udofot, the man behind Udofot Beer, a Nigerian-owned beer company located in Richfield, Minnesota. 🍻

Our carefully crafted brews, including the refreshing Udofot Global Premium Lager Beer, are now available at numerous liquor stores throughout Minnesota, with a special focus on the Twin Cities. Our classic lager is slightly malty with a smooth and sweet finish — it’s easy drinking even for those who don’t usually drink beer!

From Africa to New Zealand, and now quenching thirsts here in the vibrant land of Minnesota, our brews have found a home far and wide.

Together, let’s raise our glasses to the irresistible taste of Udofot Beer. Grab 12-pack at your local liquor store, soak up the flavors, and enjoy! 🍻

Stay tuned for the full list of locations coming soon, and join us in raising a glass to the taste of true craftsmanship. Cheers to Michael and the Udofot Beer family!

9 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by SoNature(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
To successfully run a company in the west, you must be operating in the league of your own! In the voice of Falz The Bahd Guy, well done, sir.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
More photos

Kudos to Nigerians doing great in western world

8 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
More photos

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
SoNature:
To successfully run a company in the west, you must be operating in the league of your own! In the voice of Falz The Bahd Guy, well done, sir.
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Kooldon(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Another Akwa Ibom To The World

14 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kooldon:
Another Akwa Ibom To The World
yes bro. Akwa ibom ayaya

11 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by helinues: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Where can we buy the drink i Nigeria abi na still nothing like charity begins at home?
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Where can we buy the drink i Nigeria abi na still nothing like charity begins at home?
me too, I'd loved to register as distributor here in Imo state

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Ashez: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nothing sweet reach legit hustle bring constant returns.

I pray his business continue to grow.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
East and west are confused here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ican2020: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
That’s beer must be good unlike what we have here that’s far from being good
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by zombieHUNTER: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
East and west are confused here. grin

you must mean the West..

those people are mostly Muslims, who are under the sokoto sultan and kano Hisbah..

They don't drink beer..

8 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Againstallodds: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
so that your unhappy brother will destroy it ? Let him remain in the states

7 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by benuejosh: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Who beer help? The devil's urine.
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by NFBI: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Nice beer

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by IjebuWarrior: 2:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Mike my guy... we still hung last night. Keep up the great work. 👍

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Wow my brother

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Mike my guy... we still hung last night. Keep up the great work. 👍
Wow it's obvious you know him. He's from Akwa ibom same state with me
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2023
benuejosh:
Who beer help? The devil's urine.
Get away. Someone is contributing his quota towards economic growth and job creation, you're here with your m@dness typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2023
Cc Nlfpmod come and see something.

This is very laudable achievement.

Akwa Ibom to the world

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Supremos:
yes bro. Akwa ibom ayaya
Yes bro, Akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ObongBassey: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2023
NFBI:
Nice beer
Please tell bro, have you tasted it, how can one be distributor
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Supremos: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
ObongBassey:
Yes bro, Akwa ibom ayaya
😂
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by benuejosh: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
ObongBassey:
Get away. Someone is contributing his quota towards economic growth and job creation, you're here with your m@dness typing rubbish
this one like beer. See as him the vex for the matter. Beer no be devil's urine?
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by Beremx(f): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Women are drinking beer more than men. Interesting.

I want to learn how to drink beer but my mind no strong to start.
Kudos to my fellow women who can finish a whole crate of beer without staggering. grin grin grin

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by TANID(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Supremos:
More photos
Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44
calling them To Do free Advert right
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by christejames(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2023
That's impressive and entrepreneural...
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by kingharzy: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2023
LOL....

This beer go make sense with some Birnin Kebbi Kilishi.
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA by olisaEze(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2023
I don't need to be from Akwa Ibom to feel proud of this. Naija, good people and if the nation cannot be great, they'll still be great anywhere they go! Nice one man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking;Ekiti Monarch Killers Busted And Arrested / Nigeria’s N40bn Satellite Missing From Orbit ! / Nigerian Army Invent Indigenous Remote-controlled Target Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.