Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock (16372 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by TANID(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2023
So Lucky
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by civilserva: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2023
Mhh

Assuming this story is coming from Onitsha....

2000 pages by now. Where are those hungry street urchins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by RepoMan007: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Lol. Abuja isn't secure, how will 774 LGAs be?
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2023
sad news
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Padipadi(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tinubu's boys are dangerous at night
Tubadan
Nike on your head
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by spiSeyi: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2023
The seat of power has been turned into the seat of criminality. If care is not taken Abuja won't be able to contain these criminal acts again because the political class is going to be the next target since the masses are seriously broke undecided

1 Like

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by firearcher: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2023
I hope all these criminals realise that they will reap what they sow. If not them, then their families and loved ones.
There is no excuse for committing such evil.
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tubadan
Honestly.
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by obuburam: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Nigeria my country. Everything yaff scatter
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by WIZGUY69(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Women are so stingy on themselves and others. God forbid. How can you have that kind of money in your account and at hand and be putting yourself at risk because of 2000 naira bolt fare.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Lastanza: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Nigeria the only country's capital city in the whole world without a transport system. Everybody is a transporter in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Josywhyte: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Mhizzard:
It is only the poor ones suffering from this 'one chance.the best thing is to have your own car over there

No be everybody get money to buy car. Some wey still get car no get money to fuel am
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Mhizzard(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Josywhyte:

No be everybody get money to buy car. Some wey still get car no get money to fuel am
that is why i included the words 'poor ones'
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Kaiser20: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Bliss62:
The Nigeria Government should not dismiss Soldiers or members of the Armed forces without monitoring them

Just imagine what calamity this people would cause
How many people can you monitor?
When a system is corrupt, everyone takes advantage.
Most Nigerians know that the leadership of the country has failed, and no solutions
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Bizibi(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2023
adecz:
undecided

They even collected the $200 and N350k
bribe given to her at Aso Rock .. 😐
you see aso rock you think say na bribe....
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Josywhyte: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2023
Mhizzard:

that is why i included the words 'poor ones'
Noted boss
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by LeoDeKing: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Leodeking.... what do you know about this? grin
Are you expecting an easy catch from the thread?
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Ceeman2o: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2023
Her poor judgement and instincts made her miss the first car that would have taken her to her destination. I too know na em wan kill her. The ones she called poor people don obtain her. Fish brain beings. You're poor, can't order ride and can't drive yourself yet you classify all taxi as poor people that can't buy new cars.

Even politicians drivers are using bullet proof land cruisers to pick along when on errands here in Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Enemyofpeace: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2023
Super story
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by StreetFight: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tubadan

Yes, they stole your brain in one of the nights
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by sanya4good(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Mhizzard:
It is only the poor ones suffering from this 'one chance.the best thing is to have your own car over there

Rightly said but not in Abuja only rather everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by gidjah(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2023
This insecurity in FCT didn't start today oo, for some of us that have been in FCT for decades ,we can testify to that.This cases have just been kept on a low profile most times, what about extra judicial killings by both the police and SARS them selves going on for years in Abuja?? Just like you said ,may be when the ones in power and places if authority started to get maimed and killed ,our leaders would wake up.WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SECURITY NILLS AND BUDGETS FOR FCT ? why should crime go UN caught in Abuja?where are the cc tv cameras that ought to be working 24 hours ?? What about steady street lights all over Abuja streets ?? These and many more would curb high level insecurity in any state.But I can bet you most of our governors won't go there,they prefer to share indomie as parliatives and primary School meals so as to claim billions.security installations are quite expensive but there benefits way out weights the price it's self.
Trumpdonald5:
Until a senator is kidnapped and killed, the government won't do anything. For now, insecurity to them is for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Thomthom(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2023
adecz:
undecided

They even collected the $200 and N350k
bribe given to her at Aso Rock .. 😐
Hahahaha
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Fizalis(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2023
The right steps involves lots of blood shed or exiling bad entities to avoid it

No one will make such sacrifice biko
So Nigeria won't be better at all!
kingphilip:
Until the right step is taken to fix the country, Nigeria will keep happening to its citizens staying here till it gets to everyone including the elites.

I just hope that when it happens to us we will have a safe landing to cushion the impact.
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Badguy77(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2023
sorry thats the nigeria we live in
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by kelmicheal: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Sometimes stinginess can leads one to problems how can one be working in such a high profile area and yet can't even order for personal ride that will take u directly to your door step

1 Like

Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by achimendy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Bliss62:
Nigeria Government should not dismiss Soldiers or members of the Armed forces without monitoring them

Just imagine what calamity this people would cause

Most of them were dismissed for no reason hence their involvement in crime.
Re: Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tubadan

Receive sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Relocates Training Base From Lagos To Rivers / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.