Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Did You Feel Moving Back Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel Moving Back Home (353 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by cbrass(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Hello guys.
My dad passed away this year and it's just my mum and a little girl who we employed to take care of her that is left at home. As the only Son in the family, everyone has been on my neck to move back home and take care of her.
I am not married yet,I don't think there is any lady now that will want to live with a man in his family home with a mother-in-law. Though our house is very big and there is a flat not occupied yet.

Going back home is making me feel somehow but I love my mum and I am worried.

How did you feel going back home again??

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Ever8090: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2023
For the sake of your mum, you should go home and take care of her you know she would have done even more if it was the other way round...

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Lovemeharder(f): 3:49am On Nov 16, 2023
For the sake of your mum, go back.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Free2Fly: 4:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Lovemeharder:
For the sake of your mum, go back.

Is that the only option or are you saying so because you're a woman?

If all of us start going home to take care of our parents, who then would remain in the cities?

There must be another option

How about taking the woman to the city where he lives?
Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2023
cbrass:
■ Hello guys. My dad passed away this year and it's just my mum and a little girl who we employed to take care of her that is left at home. As the only Son in the family, everyone has been on my neck to move back home and take care of her.
I am not married yet, I don't think there is any lady now that will want to live with a man in his family home with a mother-in-law. Though our house is very big and there is a flat not occupied yet.
■ Going back home is making me feel somehow but I love my mum and I am worried. How did you feel going back home again??
You are not married yet your biggest concern is whether a woman will be willing to live with you and your mum. undecided

2. Describe this somehow for us make we understand abeg! How can going back home to be with a mother you claim to love make you feel somehow? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Cutehector(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Imagine...

Cmon will you go and take care of your mum. Girls wey never baff well na him u dey reason. Simp..

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by Gaspardd(m): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2023
You only live once but irregardless I'll advise you to fuçk it up.
Like today I'm refusing to go to work. Let heaven fall, let hell raze, idgaf.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by online4business: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2023
If you are not progressing where you are baba go take care of your mother.

Most people are just working for us landlords and bus owners in the cities.

Left Cyprus years ago because of my paternal grandfather the man keep disturbing me to come be with him.

Nysc for benue I no gree come house na this man still force me to come back.

Old man but fun to be with many stories and hard knocks truth.

And many books to read and you must summarize the book for him oo.

As the old man died last year at 98 na so I wait one year latter and I tell Nigeria bye bye for life.

Go village baba go chop fresh foods tinubulation nova tire you for city.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Moving Back Home by cbrass(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2023
online4business:

If you are not progressing where you are baba go take care of your mother.

Most people are just working for us landlords and bus owners in the cities.

Left Cyprus years ago because of my paternal grandfather the man keep disturbing me to come be with him.

Nysc for benue I no gree come house na this man still force me to come back.

Old man but fun to be with many stories and hard knocks truth.

And many books to read and you must summarize the book for him oo.

As the old man died last year at 98 na so I wait one year latter and I tell Nigeria bye bye for life.

Go village baba go chop fresh foods tinubulation nova tire you for city.

You are very funny oo 🤣 by the way our house is in Lagos and I am in Lagos too, but I live very far apart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? / Father's Don't Get Appreciated Enough For Their Sacrifices Compared To Mothers. / Original Ogbono Available For Sales At Reduce Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.