Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) (19117 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Hanndye: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

But Jesus did slammed his head too!
Did something good came out from it?

Israel started it first!
Israel are the occupiers!
Zionist Israel is a USA backed project!

USA is the god of Israel!
When and where did Jesus slammed His Head, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Tyriq: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Head slamming terrorist spotted cheesy

I wonder how you guys worship a prophet that fûck a 9 year old girl undecided

Religion really makes people daft.
See jokes apart, did Mohamed really married a 9 year old?

2 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Botragelad:
Again, the aggro lot strikes. Pro Israel guys had their demonstration hours ago and there was not a sniff of violence or scrap, now that these pro Hamas lot are doing theirs there has to be trouble.

Why are they the same as violence even when they shout for peace. The West is being too soft and this might go pear-shaped. Ask the pro Hamas protesters why they are protesting, they haven't got a clue, just following fashion like it's tiktok making a mess everywhere.

These guys better be sorted out before they totally wreck the country.
Two parties can't be ignorant of the truth. If people you are communicating with don't know that you are lying, you yourself are aware of the fact that you are lying grin grin grin. You deceived no one here but you.

And to clear your ignorance, there's no pro Hamas but pro Palestinian women, kids, old, young ones, millions of helpless Palestinians
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by CandidNotes: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2023
What is the difference between Palestinians and Hamas?! They are one and the same. They share the same ideology, beliefs and values. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

7 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas really made a mistake attacking Jews

4 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Head slamming terrorist spotted cheesy

I wonder how you guys worship a prophet that fûck a 9 year old girl undecided

Religion really makes people daft.

Jesus too was a head slammer!

Matthew 14:23
And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...

Liar! We worship only Allah!

Unlike you who worship Jesus who was born like you and me through the birth canal!

He even sucked breast milk and shit like you!

His parents even protected him and ran away so that he won't be killed. That's your god!

And yes, religion really makes you daft!
Even without religion you'll be worse!

1 Like

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Babalola0920: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2023
Botragelad:
Again, the aggro lot strikes. Pro Israel guys had their demonstration hours ago and there was not a sniff of violence or scrap, now that these pro Hamas lot are doing theirs there has to be trouble.

Why are they the same as violence even when they shout for peace. The West is being too soft and this might go pear-shaped. Ask the pro Hamas protesters why they are protesting, they haven't got a clue, just following fashion like it's tiktok making a mess everywhere.

These guys better be sorted out before they totally wreck the country.

That's how the government uses thug to waylaid the peaceful protest.

Hope you don't forget the pro Palestine had there proest for days without any form of violence until the pro israel came up with there.

In a state where the government already clamping down on people who support the country.

#people wey no get land for real life grin
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by MrPOTUS: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Tyriq:

See jokes apart, did Mohamed really married a 9 year old?

You think say na play, bros?

4 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Bluesearoll(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2023
The funniest thing is, all those countries that were making threats before Israel invaded has vanished.the Palestinians depended so much on the online support as if it counts in practice

3 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Hanndye:

When and where did Jesus slammed His Head, if I may ask?

And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel started it first!

I'm sure, you used to pray with Jesus Christ to see him slam his head.

We will never slam our heads during prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm sure, you used to pray with Jesus Christ to see him slam his head.

We will never slam our heads during prayers.

Argue with that!
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by wallaze(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2023
saydfact:
One wonders why there are so many wars and all international bodies are not particularly interested in seeing an end to them.... There shd be a way out other than killing of children and women.
All ur own no Dy pass killing of children and women so them no kill men abi...
All this ur propaganda no go work Sha
Have you for once asked ur self why has Palestinian police or military not tackled the Hamas militants all this while they allow them use public facilities to carry out terrorist activities against other nations ....

5 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by MrPOTUS: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus too was a head slammer!

Liar! We worship only Allah!

Unlike you who worship Jesus who was born like you and me through the birth canal!

He even sucked breast milk and shit like you!

His parents even protected him and ran away so that he won't be killed. That's your god!

And yes, religion really makes you daft!
Even without religion you'll be worse!

Really?

So why do you guys get agitated and kill when they talk against your paedophile prophet?

3 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2023
US should keep playing
by the time they'll know what's up terrorists don full their country.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Tyriq: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel started it first!

See lies o. U just telling ursef lies just to feel gud about ur rubbish religion. Jesus was a jew. He prayed like the jews, jews are not moslims or Christians. Simple.
And how is israel the occupiers? How ? U fanatic head slammer. Are u saying the jews just fell from heaven in 1947? Do u mean there was nothing like judea, sameria, jordan etc in 13BC? Mumu ppl put body na u sef go collect! Typical mooslems. U invade ppls land kill or chase out the imdegines and rename the place. Naso una de operate. All the jewish religious sites don turn to mooslems own! Even the temple king Solomon built is now called the Al aqsa mosque. Una de ment

4 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2023
mekleelex200:
Sometimes I wonder when this madness will stop, just ordinary negotiation will end everything so that this blood shedding will stop.

I don't belong to no party in this fight because neither of them is right. For most Muslims, they will be happy when the Israelis die but most Christians and Jews will be happy when Palestine dies. No winners and losers, just accumulating packs of bones and overfeeding the earth with manure (matter).

I believe in humanism, which is my religion. Why can't we live peacefully with one another, later will be calling ourselves the most intelligent and advanced creation but we just are like clowns 🤡 in a circus.
DAMN!
negotiation wetin
it's like you don't understand an average Muslim ideology ?
to keep fighting for Allah till the whole world becomes Islamized.
that's their orientation from birth to death.
now tell me how such people can negotiate peace ?

5 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Hanndye: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

How many times did He do this...... per day?

4 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Brownemeka: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
mekleelex200:
Sometimes I wonder when this madness will stop, just ordinary negotiation will end everything so that this blood shedding will stop.

I don't belong to no party in this fight because neither of them is right. For most Muslims, they will be happy when the Israelis die but most Christians and Jews will be happy when Palestine dies. No winners and losers, just accumulating packs of bones and overfeeding the earth with manure (matter).

I believe in humanism, which is my religion. Why can't we live peacefully with one another, later will be calling ourselves the most intelligent and advanced creation but we just are like clowns 🤡 in a circus.
DAMN!
Only solution is found in the book of Daniel 2:44
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsperm:
You can't be a Terrorist if you can't be a Muslim
You can't be a senseless pig and HYPOCRITE if you can't be frustrated IPOB.
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Ola5TP: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
the world need peace
how will this possible with all this islamabadtic quranholic terrorists?? They are all made terrorists
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2023
Hanndye:

How many times did He do this...... per day?

How many times did he shit at all in the Bible?
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Ekalerdehan: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:
Many people here are hypocrites!

See the terrorist sympathisers calling others what he is!

See them above and below!

Baby terrorist, your moniker says it all

2 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Argue with that!

Fell with his face on the ground, means he slammed his head to pray?

Oga head slammer, can I share two virgins from your 72 awaiting virgins??🤗

1 Like

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsperm:
You can't be a Terrorist if you can't be a Muslim

A Muslim is either a terrorist or a potential terrorist !

3 Likes

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Jonah507:

A Muslim is either a terrorist or a potential terrorist !
JASONjnr:

Fell with his face on the ground, means he slammed his head to pray?

Oga head slammer, can I share two virgins from your 72 awaiting virgins??🤗

How should it be translated?

Yeah we have virgins too!

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.
Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by wittywriter: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2023
saydfact:
One wonders why there are so many wars and all international bodies are not particularly interested in seeing an end to them.... There shd be a way out other than killing of children and women.
War brings unaccounted CASHOUTS.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Tyriq: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2023
MrPOTUS:

You think say na play, bros?
Kai. This is shameful. How's this man a prophet? How can dis man even be a role model? This mooslems are bleeped for real. Their brains don mix wit water.
Worst tin b say, d girl jewish kafir! Why are they all obsessed wit jews.

1 Like

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Ekalerdehan:

Baby terrorist, your moniker says it all

See terrorism!

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Tyriq:

Kai. This is shameful. How's this man a prophet? How can dis man even be a role model? This mooslems are bleeped for real. Their brains don mix wit water.
Worst tin b say, d girl jewish kafir! Why are they all obsessed wit jews.

See terrorism!

All boys/men are killed.

Re: Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) by Hanndye: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

'Learned Islamists' always pick what suits their narrative from the Biblical accounts, but, l don't see true Christians doing the same with the Quran. So who is faking whom?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Person Killed After Gunmen Attack Church In Istanbul. / Malawi Court Nullifies Presidential Election, Orders New One / Parents Threatening To Bury Lazy Teachers In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.