Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Climate Game Communion - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Climate Game Communion (95 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Climate Game Communion by BrazilAirport: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2023
How do you stop the church rat from eating poisoned holy communion.
(Your response has to be in relations to tackling climate change)

The Eucharist, also called the Holy Communion is a ritual in commemoration of Jesus' Last Supper with his disciples. With the b, as such, all things used in celebrating the Lord's supper ought to be kept in pastoral care and Holy.

But how do you stop the church rat from consuming, contaminating and desecrating that which is meant "Holy"? That which symbolizes the blood and flesh of Christ? The rat is perhaps one of the most annoying rodents society has always looked for a way to ward off.
Yes, the body of Christ will not be allowed to be contaminated by accidents.

But do you know, on a much larger scale, Humans can be likened to rats living off a poisoned Lord's Holy communion symbolizing the Earth?

These rats have chosen to fell trees without bothering to replace the greens: Burning Fossil fuels without recourse and poisioning the atmosphere.

This has led to an avoidable catastrophe affecting families and livelihoods. Severe storms, displacement, drought, hotter temperatures and more.

The rat consumes the Earth which at a point in time was never a poision. In genesis 1:32; God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!.The rat has also seen the good, If the rat is left to continue and is not warned, it destroys it's self and the materials of communion in the context "Earth"

To disuade the rat from consuming a posioned holy communion, the Church must perform it's Pastoral care of the holy communion.

Here in Nigeria, the effects of climate change has always laid it's bare hands on us even through our neighbors. The neighbor opens it's dam and everywhere is flooded leading to loss of crops, homes, livelihoods and sometimes the Ultimate price; loss of lives.

These after effects of climate change which perhaps is avoidable with proper sensitization. A poisoned Lord's Holy communion is avoid able if the rat is properly warned and sensitized about the harm that awaits it, for desecrating that which the lord has made, blessed and considered Holy.
Re: Climate Game Communion by Pineapplelove: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hello good evening sir.
I saw your post on another thread.
Please I need your financial assistance please.
I am ready to show you all the prove you may want sir
My WhatsAp number is 9067 329 755
My opay number is also 9067 329 755
Re: Climate Game Communion by Pineapplelove: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pineapplelove:
Hello good evening sir.
I saw your post on another thread.
Please I need your financial assistance please.
I am ready to show you all the prove you may want sir
My WhatsAp number is 9067 329 755
My opay number is also 9067 329 755

LivingSage

(1) (Reply)

Embarking On The Aviator Adventure / Start Winning With Hammer Games Today!!!! / Win Real Money While Playing Teen Patti Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.