Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Major Causes Of Death During Sexual Intercourse And Solutions To Prevent Tragedi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Major Causes Of Death During Sexual Intercourse And Solutions To Prevent Tragedi (182 Views)

How Student Doctor Caused Woman's Death During Childbirth In Edo (Photos) / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / TOKOPHOBIA; Fear Of Death During Pregnancy. Ever Experienced This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Death During Sexual Intercourse And Solutions To Prevent Tragedi by TashbaanHerbal(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Sexual intercourse is an intimate and natural human activity that enhances emotional connection and physical pleasure between partners. In most cases, it is a safe and enjoyable experience. However, like any physical activity, there can be potential risks associated with it, leading to accidents or even fatal consequences. This article aims to shed light on major causes of death during sexual intercourse and highlight preventive measures that can be taken to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.

1. Cardiac Events:
One of the most common causes of death during sexual intercourse is a cardiac event, such as a heart attack. Engaging in vigorous sexual activity can significantly increase heart rate, blood pressure, and demand on the cardiovascular system. Individuals with pre-existing heart conditions, hypertension, or other cardiovascular diseases are at higher risk. Solution: People with a history of cardiovascular issues should consult their healthcare provider to assess their fitness for sexual activity. Regular exercise, a healthy diet, and stress management techniques can also significantly reduce the risk of cardiac events.

2. Suffocation:
Suffocation-related fatalities during sexual activities are uncommon but can occur due to various circumstances, such as improper use of restraints, miscommunication, or accidents involving pillows or excessive pressure on the chest. Solution: Clear communication, consent, and the use of appropriate restraints, if desired, are crucial. Partner awareness, attention to body language, and ensuring a safe and comfortable environment are essential preventive measures.

https://tashbaanherbs.art.blog/2023/11/16/major-causes-of-death-during-sexual-intercourse-and-solutions-to-prevent-tragedies/

3 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Death During Sexual Intercourse And Solutions To Prevent Tragedi by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hmmmm ..... " persons with cardiovascular issues should consult their healthcare provider before engaging in sexual activities". If a guy knows his wife/gf is hot .... I can bet my life the provider will be sternly warning him to stay clear of allll sexual activities..... e get why?

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Death During Sexual Intercourse And Solutions To Prevent Tragedi by TashbaanHerbal(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm ..... " persons with cardiovascular issues should consult their healthcare provider before engaging in sexual activities". If a guy knows his wife/gf is hot .... I can bet my life the provider will be sternly warning him to stay clear of all sexual activities..... e get why?

Cardiovascular is A disease involving the heart or blood vessels, i.e. arteries and veins, such as coronary heart disease.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Inquiring About A Patient’s HIV Status For Scabies Treatment / My Non-verbal 3 Yrs Old And Speech Therapy / Unlocking Secrets To A Healthy Lifestyle: Essential Supplements Role Of A Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.