Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye (266 Views)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by nairavsdollars(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
There's a viral flu that comes with a very malignant cough type that could last several weeks to clear off, sometimes not completely.

The flu is everywhere - home and away. Everyone I'd spoken to lately is coughing and in different parts of the world.

I suspect there's a Covid-19 variant that people are not paying attention to, particularly the health practitioners. Thanks to vaccination, perhaps.

But as this flu continues to mutate and swirl, which is likely to escalate this festive period, it's important we we are all circumspect and pay good attention to personal hygiene.

Don't ignore the children too, especially those of school age. They're very vulnerable and are quick to bring home "orisirisi."

May God continue to protect and guard us all. Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

https://worldviewafrica.com/malignant-cough-have-you-noticed-too/

6 Likes

Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by TemplarLandry: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
So how is this political?
Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
I had cattarh for over two weeks and cough especially at night recently

My cattarh had never exceeded days, I was apprehensive, went for a test, I met different people exhibiting the same symptoms, I got drugs.

I went home and drank bottles of beer over.the Weekend. It cleared.

But that experience baffled me, I knew it wasn't ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by FuckingMachine: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Only the buffoons that took the COVID "vaccine " are affected. Over 50 million Nigerians will perish in the next 5 years to control our out of control population spurt.

Watch.
Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by Psady(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Only the buffoons that took the COVID "vaccine " are affected. Over 50 million Nigerians will perish in the next 5 years to control our out of control population spurt.

Watch.
U too lie
Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Had that same cough recently... but believe it was related to change of weather .... sudden drop and variation in temperature... two days above normal nearing record high ... next day below normal ... roller coaster weather is known to cause sickness. The vaccinated people seem to be most vulnerable.
Re: Malignant Cough: Have You Noticed, Too? By Olawale Olaleye by nairavsdollars(f): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Yeah weather change responsible
Originalsly:
Had that same cough recently... but believe it was related to change of weather .... sudden drop and variation in temperature... two days above normal nearing record high ... next day below normal ... roller coaster weather is known to cause sickness. The vaccinated people seem to be most vulnerable.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Use Carotone Cream / Best Cleaning And Fumigation Services / Bed Bugs Eradication Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.