Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Man Visited DR .D.K Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Visited DR .D.K Olukoya (167 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Visited DR .D.K Olukoya by God2man2again(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
I quote

" The other time I had an interesting visitor, he was crying bitterly, he was educated in England with two degrees.
He came down to Nigeria, everything turned upside down

He lost his wife and children, armed robbers came to his house, took things away.
The business he started went down without any explanation.
When his problem became too much for him then somebody invited him here.

He went and stood at the back of the church. When we closed the service he went and bought a copy of pray your way to breakthroughs.
There is a section there called " know the secret".
He went and prayed it, that night when he finished praying he had a dream.

He saw himself in Pakistan where he was sleeping with a prostitute, then in the dream he found out that the prostitute stood up, went to the toilet with a container, she collected his semen, and the vision cleared.
He knew that the woman had taken it to the witchcraft meeting.

That is why he was having problems. Because he wanted to know the secret and the Lord showed it to him.

As he was crying in my office, I said stop crying, he said this thing happened many years ago, how can he get everything back now?

That is why it is good to discover yourself because there is no greater discovery in life than the day you discover yourself or you know your secrets.

It is possible to be born again, be sanctified, spirit filled, you may even be a Pastor, and yet you don't know who you are.

This is the most horrible form of ignorance and until you discover who you are and know where you are, you can never achieve your greatest goal.
And when people don't know who they are and they got married there would be confusion."

End of quotes.

( Culled from inside the Battle cry bulletin, a bimonthly spiritual warfare bulletin of messages by Dr.D. K Olukoya General Overseer, Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries, titled " Lord show me the secret of my life."wink

2 Likes

Re: This Man Visited DR .D.K Olukoya by LoveJesus87(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Thank you for this

(1) (Reply)

Moment American Singer, Naomi Raine Was Asked To Sing At The Experience (VIDEO) / ECKANKAR 2023 Regional Semina Port Harcourt Nigeria / Preacher Allegedly Killed In Ogun Motor Park, Buried By Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.