Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Letter To My Unborn Self - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To My Unborn Self (137 Views)

COVID-19 - A Letter To The UK From Italy: This Is What We Know About Your Future / A Letter From An Aborted Baby / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Self by Emperordynasty: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
A Letter to my Unborn self

In this world you are about to arrive in,
If you are lucky you will live in the delusion of peace for a while but if not your entrace into the realities of this world will be more immediate than for most,
here on you will witness the beauty of Creation contrasted with the wickedness of man

You will learn that the world is fundamentally an unfair place

You will witness days were the very air seem to stiffen in anger, days when the rays of the sun are like the lashes of a whip, the darkness of night,wrapped like the blindfolds of menstealers

You will wonder why Opression is a way of life, why the Oppressors are hailed and the oppressed wish to become the oppressors

You will be suprised by how much a good man is wished for,but when he appears before men he is the most hated

You will discover why trust is the scarecest of Commodities

You will discover that the Nature of many changes like a chamelone once money is involved

You will learn by experience why trust is the rarest item on earth

You will reach points of defeat so much that life itself will lose meaning

You will reach the boundary that many has crossed whereby the reason for life was never found and the beating of their hearts lost meaning

At this point dont lose hope..

Think of the laughter of a baby cuddled by his parents ,and sap of the pure and genuine love that envelopes them

Think of the beauty of the majestic display of a cloudy sky and the cold embrace of the gentle breeze travelling across people

Sit close to burning firewood and listen to sounds of dancing flames, beholding the radiance that pours out from this shining destruction

Stand atop a mountain and overlook the forest, seas ,deserts and all the life within and do nothing but wonder and appreciate

And finally Talk to God about that issue, talk to the One behind it all, who made the World and made you too

Do Not, Never lose Hope
Never give in to Despair

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Society Of Campus Writers Set To Host Writers Conference "Writerference / Onike, Dairo, Njoku To Headline Ibadan Reads May Edition / Copywriter/content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.